Suggestions and Feedback

Zebra

Country flag
Mods ,
a request , please merge these threads -

Russian newsreader gives Obama the bird .
in
Tatyana lemanova .

Thank you .

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Is Mother India holding a SA-7?
haha haha haha :pound: best and funny comment i have heard about that movie... haha :pound: :lol:

it is a bollywood movie called "mother India" which was released in 80's. she is not holding any weapons or SA-7. she (radha is the character name) is holding some kind of farming instrument in her hands. the film poster symbolizes the struggle of poverty, village life and hardship that she encounters. this movie has nothing to do with war or freedom struggles etc.

mother India is one of the all time hit movies and one of the top 10 movies ever produced in Indian film industries. it is also one of my personal fav movie

Mother India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KS

Bye bye DFI
Please atleast change the color of the signature to black from grey so that its visible to the naked eye.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
haha haha haha :pound: best and funny comment i have heard about that movie... haha :pound: :lol:

it is a bollywood movie called "mother India" which was released in 80's. she is not holding any weapons or SA-7. she (radha is the character name) is holding some kind of farming instrument in her hands. the film poster symbolizes the struggle of poverty, village life and hardship that she encounters. this movie has nothing to do with war or freedom struggles etc.

mother India is one of the all time hit movies and one of the top 10 movies ever produced in Indian film industries. it is also one of my personal fav movie

Mother India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am going to add Mother India to my Netflix queue.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I request merging of the several weapons threads (containing videos) started by me in Members' Corner.

indian_sukhoi

I request merging of the several weapons threads (containing videos) started by me in Members' Corner.
I hope they do.

The more you share, The more you learn!!

Can re name the topic has Vintage - Small Arms Guns!!
Something like that

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

how about if we change the text of all banned people to "Tihar jail" instead of prison cell? it will be humorous and funny. :pound: :pound: :pound:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Babaji does not approve ! :sad:
Arey baba, just grey to black,,what's the deal yaar.

The whole point of having a signature is it is legible and visible. Not some grey fizz at the bottom.

SHASH2K2

does anyone realize that racial or sleaze talk does offend few members . At least threads are moderated but SB is never moderated . Many misuse that feature . who will take their responsibility .

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
does anyone realize that racial or sleaze talk does offend few members . At least threads are moderated but SB is never moderated . Many misuse that feature . who will take their responsibility .
what are you talking about ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles