Suggestions and Feedback

EagleOne

reupload ur avatar (Max Size: 800*800 pixel)

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Dear DFI, Since the DFI front page is no longer active(which is a good thing), i would like to suggest that we have a news update section right above the Shout box or below it where the news keeps updating. It would be novel if we had an button right next to every link which says "start a thread to discuss" or "comment", which would offer us the ability to comment or discuss about every news that comes by!!

The news update should also be allowed for members to update it, that would save us a lot of empty posts that no one discusses in. If anyone wants to discuss about the news they can click on the discuss button next to it and comment, which would save us from empty thread which we have to scroll down to avoid and merely takes up bandwidth.

Just an suggestion that would improve intractability of our forum! Thanks.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
That would make the site slower as the main page is already cluttered because of Shoutbox, Gallery images etc.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
That would make the site slower as the main page is already cluttered because of Shoutbox, Gallery images etc.
Cant we modify the latest threads section to add latest news? Or may be we can get rid of that and add this?

Also i cant seem to post images from ImageShack and the pictures attachments in DFI only show thumbnails.. Thats a little frustrating.

Oracle

You are not following the correct way to post images GK. It works for everyone else.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
i posted a picture in the 26/11 thread today..working fine for me

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
i posted a picture in the 26/11 thread today..working fine for me
Ya imageShack does not seem to upload from my side but imageupload.or works fine. I uploaded an photoshoped LCA, check out!

Also the "Lates Post" section should have an option to add news and start a thread for every news. Just my opinion.

black eagle

Country flag
suggestion: I believe private sector involvement in defence thread should be moved to the Indian Defence Industry forum (IDI) from the strategic forces command forum. otherwise every development in private sector would mean creation of a new thread in the IDI forum. Also the that thread is more appropriate in the IDI forum. It doesn't really make sense leaving it in the strategic forces command forum. Thank you.

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Also i cant seem to post images from ImageShack and the pictures attachments in DFI only show thumbnails.. Thats a little frustrating.
imageshack is having some issues it seems (it requires the domain to be registered ?). You could try using imgur (imgur.com)

Phenom

When I visit DFI, Zone Alarm's checkpoint software show "This website is suspicious".

I am sure nothing is wrong with the site, but it may frighten some new members who stumble onto this site

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Green mods are active and purple mods are inactive for a long time due to work pressures etc..

Oracle

There are DFI Members, then there are DFI Members, then there again are DFI Members, and this continues till 3500 posts. Why are there no Senior Members?

A.V.

O it takes time to grow on dfi 3500 posts is a good limit for a senior pro also as the post count increases you have custom made titles under it 200-500 posts one title and so on after 3500 or 1000 rep either one posts automatically you get that orange color

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles