Pakistan will remain nuclear as long as India remains nuclear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
really if so is the case than this mean my grandfather was older than pakistan and this mean he was not a pakistan.this also mean jinnah was not a pakistan and this also mean musharaf is not a pakistan.because all of them and many more are older than Pakistan
very stupid logic i must say

do you even know what pakistan means?what was Pakistan called before?unlike persian,greek or turks the name Pakistan is not based off the people of pakistanis race.rather from historic point of view the Place under which Pakistan falls now was considered the purest place on earth a man can live in.this is how later it was named Pakistan.this was just a renaming.and this also doesnt mean that just with the change of name it has become a new country.

IVC?belong to india?OMG.
do you have any idea of what IVC was?the people of IVC had its own independent religion,had there own language and most important there own culture..they all together were different from the rest of south asian.

Yes Pakistan never was a part of india.
Also bangladesh indeed had become part of pakistan in 1947 but historically it never was a part of Pakistan.

The real pakistan is what it was under the IVC and for the next 3000 years.
this is the reason we still claim kashmir to be our own as it belong to us..very shortly we will also declare indian punjab as a disputed land so does the rest of india nearby to pakistani punjab border.parts of afghanistan again were part of the ancient pakistan.
yes we wont claim Gujarat back because we dont want modi or his likes to even enter into pak.

here is the map of true and the real Ancient times Pakistan

it may be diverse.agreed.but it has nothing to do with Pakistan.as proved with a very authentic link as to why historically pakistan never was a part of india.neither do we share anything in common other than a language spoken discovered only few hundreds years before

Well No,english originated by the english people and the english people are those of the england..american cant claim that english is there originated language

Simiar to urdu It originated by pakistanis(migrated from UP to Pakistan) and hence it belongs to Pakistan

Porus and ashoka both were Pakistan.while porus was a born Pakistani punjabi who defeated small scale alexender army in jhelum on the other hand ashoka even left his religion to view the land of pure because Hindu back than were not allowed to enter into Pakistan

Pakistan was created as state of Pakistan.so it was not meant for muslim only
for more detail refer to the speech of Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali jinnah.

Hone lagi hai jism mein jumbish tau dekhiye,
is par kate parind ki koshis tau dekhiye,

Goonge nikal padey hain zubaan ki talash mein ,
Sarkar ke khilaaf yeh sazish tau dekhiye.

_Dushyant kumar(in book titled 'Saaye mein dhoop)

Ha Ha Ha ...... Farhan nikal paren hain Jubaan ki Talash men....... Is par kate parind ki koshish to dekhiye

p2prada

really if so is the case than this mean my grandfather was older than pakistan and this mean he was not a pakistan.this also mean jinnah was not a pakistan and this also mean musharaf is not a pakistan.because all of them and many more are older than Pakistan
Not at all. Citizenship is flexible. So is the place you stay. I can be an Indian today and 10 years later I can apply for a US Citizenship. I can even take up a different language.

But can you change your mother tongue after you are grown up? See my point?

do you even know what pakistan means?what was Pakistan called before?unlike persian,greek or turks the name Pakistan is not based off the people of pakistanis race.rather from historic point of view the Place under which Pakistan falls now was considered the purest place on earth a man can live in.this is how later it was named Pakistan.this was just a renaming.and this also doesnt mean that just with the change of name it has become a new country.
Pakistan was called nothing before. It was called India mostly, in different tongues.

IVC?belong to india?OMG.
do you have any idea of what IVC was?the people of IVC had its own independent religion,had there own language and most important there own culture..they all together were different from the rest of south asian.
Google Pashupati and google Mother Goddess. Google Shiva and google Durga. Check the difference between the two groups.

Language may change over many years. That's simply zeitgeist. Quite like how Mughal rulers were Turkish, then they adopted Persian and finally Urdu.

In a 1000 years, we may be speaking entirely different forms of English, Hindi and other languages.

Also bangladesh indeed had become part of pakistan in 1947 but historically it never was a part of Pakistan.
Huh? Bangladesh was called East Pakistan? Let's not change history. I am not madrasa educated.

Is this what you tell to convince yourself about?

this is the reason we still claim kashmir to be our own as it belong to us..
Nonsense. Pakistani claim for Kashmir is simply due to the large muslim population in the region. Nothing more apart from strategic reasons. Legally it belongs to India.

very shortly we will also declare indian punjab as a disputed land so does the rest of india nearby to pakistani punjab border.parts of afghanistan again were part of the ancient pakistan.
yes we wont claim Gujarat back because we dont want modi or his likes to even enter into pak.
???

it may be diverse.agreed.but it has nothing to do with Pakistan.as proved with a very authentic link as to why historically pakistan never was a part of india.neither do we share anything in common other than a language spoken discovered only few hundreds years before
Pakistan is merely a part of a larger concept of India. Most of current Pakistanis are foreign to the region. You need to do some studying on the influx of foreign settlers. By the time Muslims came to India, IVC was extinct as an entity, only the culture stayed within Hinduism.

Well No,english originated by the english people and the english people are those of the england..american cant claim that english is there originated language

Simiar to urdu It originated by pakistanis(migrated from UP to Pakistan) and hence it belongs to Pakistan
So Punjabis who speak English can settle in England and claim English as their own language. Isn't that what you are saying?

How many Muslims do you think immigrated to Paksitan? Muhajirs as you call them. Funny that.

Porus and ashoka both were Pakistan.while porus was a born Pakistani punjabi who defeated small scale alexender army in jhelum on the other hand ashoka even left his religion to view the land of pure because Hindu back than were not allowed to enter into Pakistan
WT flying F??? Porus, nobody knows where he was born. All we know is that he belonged to a Hindu tribe mentioned in the Rig veda, called Puru. No, you have no claim over his history.

Ashoka was born in effing Patna, Bihar. Solid evidence about it. He was a friggin' Mauryan. No, he didn't migrate to Pakistan. He eventually died in Patna itself. His empire's capital. He was cremated and the ashes immersed in the Ganga. Typical Hindu cremation.

Apart from that there were many other kings who ruled right up to the borders of Central Asia. Google Chandragupta Maurya as well. Then there were the Nandas after that.

Just so you know, most of the Rig veda was penned in both modern Pakistan and India. No, you have no claim over it as much as you have no claim over anything that was older than 1947. Pakistan today is simply composed of tribes that moved into a power vacuum that was left after muslim invasions. That's all. Maybe some sections of your population may have some claims over certain cultures of the muslim era, mainly related to art and architecture, but that's about it.

Yeah, right. Remove the Blasphemy law and then we will talk about other religions in Pakistan.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
with the addition of tritium pak today is now capable of warheads with yield upto megatons

i dont consider anything below a megaton as a nuclear warhead.

Pak spends 2.5billions on nuclear program per year while India slightly less than 5billions

You are hereby certified an idiot on nuclear matters.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
You continue to entertain with your circus acts... Thanks for the real nice laugh!

Carry on... Keep entertaining!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IVC?belong to india?OMG.

this is the reason we still claim kashmir to be our own as it belong to us..very shortly we will also declare indian punjab as a disputed land so does the rest of india nearby to pakistani punjab border.parts of afghanistan again were part of the ancient pakistan.

here is the map of true and the real Ancient times Pakistan

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not at all. Citizenship is flexible. So is the place you stay. I can be an Indian today and 10 years later I can apply for a US Citizenship. I can even take up a different language.

But can you change your mother tongue after you are grown up? See my point?
Read my post again..

all i said the same.so we should not consider people older than pakistani as pakistani origin?rather of indian origin but now pakistani by citizenship?

Pakistan was called nothing before. It was called India mostly, in different tongues.

this is a misconception of india..we merged with India.this doesnt mean we gave everything to india.india never was our identity

Google Pashupati and google Mother Goddess. Google Shiva and google Durga. Check the difference between the two groups.

Language may change over many years. That's simply zeitgeist. Quite like how Mughal rulers were Turkish, then they adopted Persian and finally Urdu.

In a 1000 years, we may be speaking entirely different forms of English, Hindi and other languages.
IVC has nothing to do with hinduism or hindu.rather it was a site of ancient pakistani religions as well as buddhism.
and your all aware of the fact that 20-30% of pakistanis are converted buddhist into Islam.
Huh? Bangladesh was called East Pakistan? Let's not change history. I am not madrasa educated.
i dont know why it is difficult for you to understand that we are talking with respect to the ancient and root of each respective country.not that bangladesh was part of pakistan for 25 years or pakistan was merged with india for a slightly longer period.

bangladesh historically i agree was part of india but not pakistan.by historically i mean something behind 5000years or the IVC.

tell me why IVC was limited to almost present day pakistan only?

Is this what you tell to convince yourself about?

Nonsense. Pakistani claim for Kashmir is simply due to the large muslim population in the region. Nothing more apart from strategic reasons. Legally it belongs to India.
yes legally everything belongs to india including the rest of asia.
there are even hindu claiming that Kaaba was a hindu temple and hinduism was spread upto the middle east.
i hope your not one of them.but i am expecting that soon indians will also claim that moon and sun belong to them since they consider them as God and the rest of mankind dont

Pakistan is merely a part of a larger concept of India. Most of current Pakistanis are foreign to the region. You need to do some studying on the influx of foreign settlers. By the time Muslims came to India, IVC was extinct as an entity, only the culture stayed within Hinduism.
Dont take false pride of buddhism and buddhism as your own.IVC belong to buddhists cultural wise.
Not foriegn but The present day pakistan never was a part of india rather of middle east.
within this decade pakistan wont be considered a south asian country anymore but rather a part of greater middle east
please check out the map of greater

It would be good to be not called a part of south asia only because of india

So Punjabis who speak English can settle in England and claim English as their own language. Isn't that what you are saying?

How many Muslims do you think immigrated to Paksitan? Muhajirs as you call them. Funny that.
my logic is yes if all the english people would have left for usa.remaining none in england.than yes we by now would be claiming that english originated by the americans.
Same is the case with urdu.it now belong to pakistan since all the inventors from UP migrated to pure land
WT flying F??? Porus, nobody knows where he was born. All we know is that he belonged to a Hindu tribe mentioned in the Rig veda, called Puru. No, you have no claim over his history.
first of all your wrong ..rig veda claim is what you want us to believe?

he was a king of Modern pakistani punjab by neutral sources.so i dont believe in the claim of Rig veda sorry.
He being hindu is also a claim from the hinduism text book.

Ashoka was born in effing Patna, Bihar. Solid evidence about it. He was a friggin' Mauryan. No, he didn't migrate to Pakistan. He eventually died in Patna itself. His empire's capital. He was cremated and the ashes immersed in the Ganga. Typical Hindu cremation.
ashoka kingdom capital was in pakistan.taxila.when he accepted buddhism because the pakistani buddhist scholar had warned him of not to enter into pakistan before either becoming athiest or accepting buddhism.so he accepted buddhism and shifted his capital to taxila

yes i agree he was hindu before.
Apart from that there were many other kings who ruled right up to the borders of Central Asia. Google Chandragupta Maurya as well. Then there were the Nandas after that.
maurya empires was when there were none other than hindu in the region.
Just so you know, most of the Rig veda was penned in both modern Pakistan and India. No, you have no claim over it as much as you have no claim over anything that was older than 1947. Pakistan today is simply composed of tribes that moved into a power vacuum that was left after muslim invasions. That's all. Maybe some sections of your population may have some claims over certain cultures of the muslim era, mainly related to art and architecture, but that's about it.
we dont claim anything of hindu origin
we claim on our urdu.which again is of muslim origin
so does shalwar kameez
and all the history that originated in Present day pakistan
Yeah, right. Remove the Blasphemy law and then we will talk about other religions in Pakistan.
blasphemy law is used falsely by the state now.

p2prada

Read my post again..

all i said the same.so we should not consider people older than pakistani as pakistani origin?rather of indian origin but now pakistani by citizenship?
Nonsense. People can choose which country they want to live in. People are not inventions and discoveries.

this is a misconception of india..we merged with India.this doesnt mean we gave everything to india.india never was our identity
LOL. You don't know your own history. Even the people in your country are not the actual indigenous people of the land.

IVC has nothing to do with hinduism or hindu.rather it was a site of ancient pakistani religions as well as buddhism.
and your all aware of the fact that 20-30% of pakistanis are converted buddhist into Islam.
IVC is the birthplace of early Hinduism. IVC postdated Buddhism by a 1000 years. Gautam Buddha was born in modern day Nepal or at least in modern India.

Shakya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buddha is also considered an avatar of Vishnu.

i dont know why it is difficult for you to understand that we are talking with respect to the ancient and root of each respective country.not that bangladesh was part of pakistan for 25 years or pakistan was merged with india for a slightly longer period.

bangladesh historically i agree was part of india but not pakistan.by historically i mean something behind 5000years or the IVC.
Pakistan, Bangladesh, even Bhutan and Nepal were merely part of a greater India.

tell me why IVC was limited to almost present day pakistan only?
Naturally, the river system and the limitations of migration. Eventually the IVC people migrated as Ganges and the lower rivers were colonized over the course of hundreds of years.

Pakistan today is composed of people who migrated from central and west asia. Meaning, all of you today don't have anything to do with IVC or the people of IVC. They are a different people. You have merely occupied the region after something like 1000-1500 years.

yes legally everything belongs to india including the rest of asia.
Mostly the subcontinent, small parts of Central Asia and maybe even small parts of Southeast Asia. You will find Vishnu temples even in Indonesia.

there are even hindu claiming that Kaaba was a hindu temple and hinduism was spread upto the middle east.
Depends on what the Kabba really is. It is an idol though. But I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

i hope your not one of them.but i am expecting that soon indians will also claim that moon and sun belong to them since they consider them as God and the rest of mankind dont
Only the religions of Christianity, Islam and a few other religions don't believe in the Sun God and Moon God. Most of the other religions worship the Sun and the Moon.

Dont take false pride of buddhism and buddhism as your own.IVC belong to buddhists cultural wise.
Shows you don't know anything about Buddhism and IVC. God they are not even in the same region. Buddhism spread to Hindu Kingdoms of the region that was occupied by IVC. They are not even in the same timeline.

IVC disappeared before Buddhism was born. Buddhism was created by a Hindu prince.

Let's not forget IVC was the birthplace of the Rig Veda, the oldest Sanskrit Hindu book.
IVC was between 3300 BC and 1200 BC. Buddhism was born in North and Northwestern India in 500BC. Rig Veda was written in 1700-1100 BC. The same time as the IVC existed. More importantly, Rig Veda and IVC are interrelated. This was

Rigveda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The same type of pottery continued to flourish in the Ganges plains under the Indo-Gangetic tradition. This was immediately after IVC was declared dead in 1200-1300BC.

List of Rigvedic tribes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the list of Rig Vedic tribes that flourished in the regions between Afghanistan and India. These people were the earliest Hindus. They are semi-migratory, intermingled with various tribes of the time and then settled down in the Gangetic plain because it was much more plentiful comparared to the more dangerous IVC areas which saw invasions. Much later, after the formation of the Persian civilization, there were invasions and other forms of migration which saw the Rig Vedic tribes that created the IVC move to richer plains down south.

This is something that you need to know about "our" history.

Battle of the Ten Kings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This war is considered to have shaped our history.

Not foriegn but The present day pakistan never was a part of india rather of middle east.
The above information will show how hopelessly wrong you are.

within this decade pakistan wont be considered a south asian country anymore but rather a part of greater middle east
please check out the map of greater
Politics of present day don't change history.

It would be good to be not called a part of south asia only because of india
That's the ting you have rejected South Asian civilizations for Persian and now Arab civilization. You have nothing to do with IVC. You are not a Rig Vedic tribe. You are foreign to the region.

my logic is yes if all the english people would have left for usa.remaining none in england.than yes we by now would be claiming that english originated by the americans.
Same is the case with urdu.it now belong to pakistan since all the inventors from UP migrated to pure land
Not all Urdu speakers left to Pakistan. As a matter of fact, there are more muslims in India who are actual Urdu speakers compared to Pakistan which has a lot of Pashtuns and central asian tribes infesting the region.

first of all your wrong ..rig veda claim is what you want us to believe?

he was a king of Modern pakistani punjab by neutral sources.so i dont believe in the claim of Rig veda sorry.
He being hindu is also a claim from the hinduism text book.
Puru is a Rig Vedic tribe.

If you open the link to the Battle Of The Ten Kings you will find Porus's ancestors being part of the fight.

Puru (Vedic tribe) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ashoka kingdom capital was in pakistan.taxila.when he accepted buddhism because the pakistani buddhist scholar had warned him of not to enter into pakistan before either becoming athiest or accepting buddhism.so he accepted buddhism and shifted his capital to taxila
Let me repeat. Nonsense. Ashoka is PROVEN top have his capital in Patna. It was called Patliputra. Go read actual history. Not the madrasa history you were taught.

Ashoka (emperor of India) -- Encyclopedia Britannica
Ashoka, also spelled Aśoka (died 238? bce, India), last major emperor in the Mauryan dynasty of India.
Mauryan empire (ancient state, India) -- Encyclopedia Britannica
Mauryan empire, (c. 321–185 bce), in ancient India, a state centred at Pataliputra (later Patna) near the junction of the Son and Ganges (Ganga) rivers. In the wake of Alexander the Great's death, Chandragupta (or Chandragupta Maurya), its dynastic founder, carved out the majority of an empire that encompassed most of the subcontinent except for the Tamil south.
maurya empires was when there were none other than hindu in the region.
NONSENSE. Hindusim was born in IVC. Read up on Rig Veda.

we dont claim anything of hindu origin
Hinduism's origin was IVC. Rig Veda. Read up.

Porus was from a Rig Vedic tribe called Puru and is an Indo-Aryan tribe which was also called a Vedic tribe.

Korayvya (c. 600-550 BC),[15] during Gautam Buddha's time.
Dhananjaya (c. 550-500 BC), said to be a descendant of Yudhishtra Pandava (a central character in the Mahabharata)[16]
Ratthapala (c. 500-450 BC), embraced Buddhism, the Kuru kingdom soon became a republic.[17]
Por (King Porus in Greek Chronicles) (until c. 320 BC), descendant of the Pandava dynasty, ruled between the Jhelum & Chenab (Hydaspes & Acesines in Greek) Rivers (ie.near Srinagar), fought Alexander in the Battle of the Hydaspes River—the eastern terminus of Alexander the Great's empire.
Malayketu (c. 320-316 BC), son of Rai Por (Porus), killed in the Battle of Gabiene
we claim on our urdu.which again is of muslim origin
Islam isn't your claim either. Islam belongs to the Arabs. You are not Arabs.

Urdu, you can speak it, not claim it. And no, there are a lot of Urdu speakers in India that did not migrate.

so does shalwar kameez
It is just a dress, you can all wear mankinis if you want.
and all the history that originated in Present day pakistan
Which Vedic tribe do you all belong to? Today's Pakistan has nothing to do with the ancient Vedic tribes that are more prevalent in modern day India. You all merely migrated to the region at a much much later date through muslim invasions. If you have no links to any ancient Hindu Vedic tribes that created the Rig Veda, you have no claim on IVC.

blasphemy law is used falsely by the state now.
LOL. Take it out and then we will talk. Minority religions are on the rise in India, in decline in Pakistan. Change your laws and then we can talk about other religion in Pakistan.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Nonsense. People can choose which country they want to live in. People are not inventions and discoveries.
they can.but one should never forgot what they are.there origin

LOL. You don't know your own history. Even the people in your country are not the actual indigenous people of the land.
I will quote one famous line from pashto

Rund pa akhpala kheena sha payezhi na stargawar de bal pa kheena

In urdu

Andha(blind) apne room ko sahi samajhta hay naa k anjaan normal person
Hence we know our history very well.the problem is that your still not getting that pakistan never was a part of india and neither were the pakistani ever indian(except few likes the mahajir).

IVC is the birthplace of early Hinduism. IVC postdated Buddhism by a 1000 years. Gautam Buddha was born in modern day Nepal or at least in modern India.

Pakistan, Bangladesh, even Bhutan and Nepal were merely part of a greater India.

IVC was limited to the local religions of pakistan.and mostly limited to the punjabi and sindhi of pakistan.both of them had hinduism in minority only.

Indeed pakistan was merged with india somehow but thsi doesnt mean we gave up our identity everything to india.pak was merged with india but foriegn invaders.but the period was not long.and onwards MBQ invasion.pakistanis had mostly ruled the whole of south asia for a very longer period.

Naturally, the river system and the limitations of migration. Eventually the IVC people migrated as Ganges and the lower rivers were colonized over the course of hundreds of years.

Pakistan today is composed of people who migrated from central and west asia. Meaning, all of you today don't have anything to do with IVC or the people of IVC. They are a different people. You have merely occupied the region after something like 1000-1500 years.
Really?Punjabi people are in Punjab from the past 3000 to 5000 years
so does the sindhi
Pashtun were in KPK/Afghanistan for the past 5000 years.
Baloch yes they are a new race and were iranian in the past.

Pakistanis lived in the present day pakistan since there origin
Mostly the subcontinent, small parts of Central Asia and maybe even small parts of Southeast Asia. You will find Vishnu temples even in Indonesia.
you will find mosque in kerela even when Muhammad(pbuh) was alove does it mean islam originated or ruled upto south india?
Depends on what the Kabba really is. It is an idol though. But I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Only the religions of Christianity, Islam and a few other religions don't believe in the Sun God and Moon God. Most of the other religions worship the Sun and the Moon.
and those religion again accounts for 2/3rd of the world population,

Shows you don't know anything about Buddhism and IVC. God they are not even in the same region. Buddhism spread to Hindu Kingdoms of the region that was occupied by IVC. They are not even in the same timeline.

IVC disappeared before Buddhism was born. Buddhism was created by a Hindu prince.

Let's not forget IVC was the birthplace of the Rig Veda, the oldest Sanskrit Hindu book.
IVC was between 3300 BC and 1200 BC. Buddhism was born in North and Northwestern India in 500BC. Rig Veda was written in 1700-1100 BC. The same time as the IVC existed. More importantly, Rig Veda and IVC are interrelated. This was

do you have evidence that Rig veda is a hinduism holybook?it could be of buddhism and Birth of Buddha is a mystery and is not exactly known

The same type of pottery continued to flourish in the Ganges plains under the Indo-Gangetic tradition. This was immediately after IVC was declared dead in 1200-1300BC.

This is the list of Rig Vedic tribes that flourished in the regions between Afghanistan and India. These people were the earliest Hindus. They are semi-migratory, intermingled with various tribes of the time and then settled down in the Gangetic plain because it was much more plentiful comparared to the more dangerous IVC areas which saw invasions. Much later, after the formation of the Persian civilization, there were invasions and other forms of migration which saw the Rig Vedic tribes that created the IVC move to richer plains down south.
dont have much knowlegde about hinduism.but limited knoweldge i know that Hinduism was only limited to central india and south india
even north india had its own smaller indigenous religion as per the communities.until the past 2000-2500 years when the hinduism spread upto north india

Good for you.but as i earlier said hindu only were in power when there were very less or non other religious communities around
we know what happened when Muhammad bin qasim at the age of 17 started the invasion of south asia by uniting with sindhi pakistani against the rest of the india

That's the ting you have rejected South Asian civilizations for Persian and now Arab civilization. You have nothing to do with IVC. You are not a Rig Vedic tribe. You are foreign to the region.
lol.as earlier said we never were part of south asia.pakistan was a identity of its own.indigenous culture,religion and people under the umbrella of IVC.
we might be different to our indigenous IVC culture/religion now because of Islam but this doesnt mean we should forgot what we are.

We are the indigenous people of IVC

Not all Urdu speakers left to Pakistan. As a matter of fact, there are more muslims in India who are actual Urdu speakers compared to Pakistan which has a lot of Pashtuns and central asian tribes infesting the region.
Indian muslim has given up urdu for hindi.
yes not all the urdu speaker left for pakistan but majority did.and majority is the authority.
Pakistan pashtun can speak now urdu well than indian muslims of UP

If you open the link to the Battle Of The Ten Kings you will find Porus's ancestors being part of the fight.

Afghan sources claim that the guy who fought with Alexender in jhelum was a pashtun not a punjabi.
poru might sound similar to porus but this doesnt mean because of name similarity he was from poru tribe
Let me repeat. Nonsense. Ashoka is PROVEN top have his capital in Patna. It was called Patliputra. Go read actual history. Not the madrasa history you were taught.

but he has his capital in Taxila aswell.the time when he accepted the buddhism

Porus was from a Rig Vedic tribe called Puru and is an Indo-Aryan tribe which was also called a Vedic tribe.

What if one doesnt believe in Rig veda?like me.
your history is all bright and has many heroes.
Abrahmic religions claim that Adam(pbuh) was born in today South india/Sri lanka.does it mean South asia or india first religon was Islam?
if you dont believe in this than why do you want me to belive in Rig veda claiming that a pakistani of pakistani religon was a hindu indian?

But for God sake please dont take pride of pakistani heroes.leave them to us

Urdu, you can speak it, not claim it. And no, there are a lot of Urdu speakers in India that did not migrate.
Islam certainly is a different religon than the rest of all.
A religion of equality.
even if anyone from india accept Islam.he would become a human like the rest of the world.and would be equal to them including the Arab and the childrens of israel/Bani israel
Yes even though sari has its origin in pakistna.but since most of them migrated to india we now dont claim sari to be our own.
Same is the case with shalwar kameez.our dress and we dont want indian copying our culture
Which Vedic tribe do you all belong to? Today's Pakistan has nothing to do with the ancient Vedic tribes that are more prevalent in modern day India. You all merely migrated to the region at a much much later date through muslim invasions. If you have no links to any ancient Hindu Vedic tribes that created the Rig Veda, you have no claim on IVC.
Hahahaha.Should i start again from zero?
the confusion here is that you consider pakistan as once a part of india.which is as false as pakistani/pakistan from latin america
LOL. Take it out and then we will talk. Minority religions are on the rise in India, in decline in Pakistan. Change your laws and then we can talk about other religion in Pakistan.
Minroty on the rise in india?Lol than why each day a kashmiri is killed and curfew is still declared in kashmir.

What i dont undetstand is that why the hell indian claim our history and cultural part as there
We never claim that Hindu were muslims before even though when the Adam(pbuh) was from South india/Sri lanka
we also dont claim that sanskrit or hindi as our own language
we also never claim that sari is our culture dress

than why indians claim pakistani urdu as there own
Shalwal kameez as a part of indian culture
Pakistani present day land as once part of india

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
they can.but one should never forgot what they are.there origin

In urdu

Hence we know our history very well.the problem is that your still not getting that pakistan never was a part of india and neither were the pakistani ever indian(except few likes the mahajir).

IVC was limited to the local religions of pakistan.and mostly limited to the punjabi and sindhi of pakistan.both of them had hinduism in minority only.

Indeed pakistan was merged with india somehow but thsi doesnt mean we gave up our identity everything to india.pak was merged with india but foriegn invaders.but the period was not long.and onwards MBQ invasion.pakistanis had mostly ruled the whole of south asia for a very longer period.

so does the sindhi
Baloch yes they are a new race and were iranian in the past.

you will find mosque in kerela even when Muhammad(pbuh) was alove does it mean islam originated or ruled upto south india?

and those religion again accounts for 2/3rd of the world population,

do you have evidence that Rig veda is a hinduism holybook?it could be of buddhism and Birth of Buddha is a mystery and is not exactly known

dont have much knowlegde about hinduism.but limited knoweldge i know that Hinduism was only limited to central india and south india
even north india had its own smaller indigenous religion as per the communities.until the past 2000-2500 years when the hinduism spread upto north india

Good for you.but as i earlier said hindu only were in power when there were very less or non other religious communities around
we know what happened when Muhammad bin qasim at the age of 17 started the invasion of south asia by uniting with sindhi pakistani against the rest of the india

lol.as earlier said we never were part of south asia.pakistan was a identity of its own.indigenous culture,religion and people under the umbrella of IVC.
we might be different to our indigenous IVC culture/religion now because of Islam but this doesnt mean we should forgot what we are.

yes not all the urdu speaker left for pakistan but majority did.and majority is the authority.
Pakistan pashtun can speak now urdu well than indian muslims of UP

Afghan sources claim that the guy who fought with Alexender in jhelum was a pashtun not a punjabi.
poru might sound similar to porus but this doesnt mean because of name similarity he was from poru tribe

your history is all bright and has many heroes.
Abrahmic religions claim that Adam(pbuh) was born in today South india/Sri lanka.does it mean South asia or india first religon was Islam?
if you dont believe in this than why do you want me to belive in Rig veda claiming that a pakistani of pakistani religon was a hindu indian?

But for God sake please dont take pride of pakistani heroes.leave them to us

A religion of equality.
even if anyone from india accept Islam.he would become a human like the rest of the world.and would be equal to them including the Arab and the childrens of israel/Bani israel
Yes even though sari has its origin in pakistna.but since most of them migrated to india we now dont claim sari to be our own.
Same is the case with shalwar kameez.our dress and we dont want indian copying our culture
Hahahaha.Should i start again from zero?
the confusion here is that you consider pakistan as once a part of india.which is as false as pakistani/pakistan from latin america
Minroty on the rise in india?Lol than why each day a kashmiri is killed and curfew is still declared in kashmir.

What i dont undetstand is that why the hell indian claim our history and cultural part as there
We never claim that Hindu were muslims before even though when the Adam(pbuh) was from South india/Sri lanka

p2prada

In urdu

Sorry, but your history is just half a century old.

IVC was limited to the local religions of pakistan.and mostly limited to the punjabi and sindhi of pakistan.
IVC was limited to the Indus Valley area. Not Pakistan. Pakistan is just an accident of politics.

both of them had hinduism in minority only.
Madrasa level education. Hinduism is 5000 years old. Buddhism is 2500 years old. IVC is 5000-3500 years old. Buddhism did not exist at the time. Rig Vedic dieties were all the Hindu Gods we worship today.

Pakistan was created with the intentions of rejecting the past.

No.

No.

Never. You are not Indo-Aryans.

Oh Mother of God, are you an idiot?

Rig Veda is the foundation of Hinduism.

You just asked me whether the Quran is an Islamic book.

And why don't you understand that Buddhism is a relatively new religion that is only half as old as Hinduism. I will repeat again. Hinduism is 5000 years old, Buddhism is 2500 years old. This is PROVEN FACT.

The history of Hinduism is a 1000 times more complex than Islam or Christianity. You can spend your whole life studying Hinduism and still only scratch the surface.

Hindus were in power throughout history until Islamic invasions began. Your entire population has nothing to do with Indo-Aryans and the other Hindu tribes.

Not even an ounce of your culture is related to IVC.

No.

No. You don't even respect the Muhajirs.

Nonsense. Porus was a Puru. This is a proven fact.

Nonsense. Taxila was a tiny town compared to his REAL CAPITAL in Bihar.

Something about Taxila.
Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the Great Hindu Epic Mahābhārata, the Kuru heir Parikṣit was enthroned at Takṣaśilā.[18] Traditionally, it is believed that the Mahabharata was first recited at Takṣaśilā by Vaishampayana, a disciple of Vyasa at the behest of the seer Vyasa himself, at the Sarpa Satra Yajna (Snake Sacrifice) of Parikṣit's son Janamejaya.

Ashoka encouraged trade by building roads, most notably a highway of more than 1,600 kilometers (1,000 miles) linking Pataliputra with Taxila.
The more I read your posts, the more I realize that you have no knowledge of Indian history at all.

Rig Veda is a real book. It exists.

RIG VEDA – Download the free English PDF ebook of the complete Rig Veda here : HolyBooks.com – download free ebooks

You can even download it.

If you can't believe it after this, it is only because you are an idiot.

A religion of equality.
What a load of crap. Nobody objectively believes that nonsense.

Sari was born in IVC. Who wears Saris today?

Salwar Kameez belongs to the Turks, it was the Ottomans who created it. Now you know where your history is linked to.

Yeah, even if some Bangalorean tried storming an army camp, he will get shot. It has nothing to do with Kashmir. Killing 4 does not tilt the scale anyway.

13-yr-old shot dead for trespassing in Army area

Kashmir is a war zone. Stop sending terrorists and everything will be back to normal.

Rig Veda, birthplace of Hinduism, birthplace of our culture. Heck our ladies still wear sarees and we still worship the same Gods the IVC people worshipped.

That's because you have nothing to do with IVC. With the partition of India, you even forced the actual "inheritors" of the IVC back into modern India.

Urdu was made in Greater India and Pakistanis simply earned the right to use it. Salwar Kameez, it is just a dress, anybody has the right to wear anything. It is so obvious that modern Pakistan is simply a part of Greater India. It is called the "Indian subcontinent," the only one of its kind in the whole world. Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc etc are a part of it.

The Last Stand

Country flag
@p2prada, he fails to see clearly. He claims that Indian Muslims gave up Hindi for Urdu when every single Muslim I have met here speaks fluent Tamil and Hindi. They can write Tamil very well.

Just goes to show Farhan's scholarly attributes :pft:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Farhaan, are you a ----ing idiot? Do you know what image you are presenting of your own intelligence here with such ----ing nonsense?

Idiot. Don't prove your buffoonery to the whole world by making asinine statements.

I have already explained to you before, but your pea-sized brain refuses to comprehend stuff. Do you have the IQ of a pigeon?

Lord Buddha was born in a Kshatriya Hindu family and was of Brahmin lineage. Buddhism is 2500 years old and Hinduism is around 5500 years old. And what the ---- is that about Rig Veda? Idiot. The four Vedas are the origin and basis of Hinduism. The great ancient epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana came much after the Vedas, and Buddhism came even much later. Idiot. Is Quran an Islamic book? Maybe it is a Christian or Jewish book! Do you have "evidence" that Quran is a Muslim book?

Don't be a douche. Only a Madrassa-educated asshole will make asinine statements like you have been doing. Doing it once is ok, but when someone explains to you, you need to read Wikipedia and educate yourself, and then shut the ---- up.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Translation: My parents are cousins :D

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sorry, but your history is just half a century old.
Oh yes.Kia kehnay Aap kay.
i am sure your the right person to edit the history of pakistan in wikipedia

History of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IVC was limited to the Indus Valley area. Not Pakistan. Pakistan is just an accident of politics.
And what is indus valley?
the 2nd name of ancient pakistan.
Madrasa level education. Hinduism is 5000 years old. Buddhism is 2500 years old. IVC is 5000-3500 years old. Buddhism did not exist at the time. Rig Vedic dieties were all the Hindu Gods we worship today.
indeed madrassa.but not dharamshalla.Hinduism might be 1trillions years old.this is not our concern...As i said earlier rig veda might be of some other religion.later the settler of the region with different religion merged all of them into 1 single religion hinduism.
Pakistan was created with the intentions of rejecting the past.
Whoaa.Oh yes..Pakistan was created on the basis of collecting all our past by seperating it from hindu past.since all our past is of glories and not slaveries
lol?any reason?punjabi and sindhi infact are more older than the hinduism
Never. You are not Indo-Aryans.
yes we are a distict race.A race based on the IVC.we are theindigenous people of IVC
I repeat we are the indigenous people of IVC
Oh Mother of God, are you an idiot?

Rig Veda is the foundation of Hinduism.

You just asked me whether the Quran is an Islamic book.

And why don't you understand that Buddhism is a relatively new religion that is only half as old as Hinduism. I will repeat again. Hinduism is 5000 years old, Buddhism is 2500 years old. This is PROVEN FACT.
No,May be you.As i said earlier.Hinduism rather was a dharmic religion.formed on the basis of adjoining many dharmic religion into a single hinduism.

The history of Hinduism is a 1000 times more complex than Islam or Christianity. You can spend your whole life studying Hinduism and still only scratch the surface.
Agreed.extremely complex
Hindus were in power throughout history until Islamic invasions began. Your entire population has nothing to do with Indo-Aryans and the other Hindu tribes.
Indo aryan?what is this?Dont relate Aryan's with indians...Aryan are the people of Iran.
Not even an ounce of your culture is related to IVC.
Right now may be..but in the past.IVC was all our culture

No.

No. You don't even respect the Muhajirs.

Nonsense. Porus was a Puru. This is a proven fact.
Mahajirs are indians.Porus was a punjabi.through the net says so
Nonsense. Taxila was a tiny town compared to his REAL CAPITAL in Bihar.
Taxila is among the most historic site in South asia.world first university was in Taxila

when the rest of the world including indians were not able to talk.we were literate in the taxila university
Something about Taxila.
Taxila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The more I read your posts, the more I realize that you have no knowledge of Indian history at all.
Lol.history is my favourite subject.even though i dont like to read indian history.but indians has forced me to say so...
and you dont have any knowledge about the history of Ancient pakistan
Rig Veda is a real book. It exists.

RIG VEDA – Download the free English PDF ebook of the complete Rig Veda here : HolyBooks.com – download free ebooks

You can even download it.

If you can't believe it after this, it is only because you are an idiot.
I believe that rig veda is a holybook and does exist.but i dont think this is a hinduism religious book.rather it was later merged with hinduism.and hindu takes flase pride of World greatest book like rig veda
What a load of crap. Nobody objectively believes that nonsense.

Sari was born in IVC. Who wears Saris today?

Salwar Kameez belongs to the Turks, it was the Ottomans who created it. Now you know where your history is linked to.
this is the reality my friend.No in the past we had a distinctt culture.THe culture of IVC.
Pakistan history dates back to neolithic era.there is a possibility that indians are descendent of pakistanis.i will post about this later
Yeah, even if some Bangalorean tried storming an army camp, he will get shot. It has nothing to do with Kashmir. Killing 4 does not tilt the scale anyway.

13-yr-old shot dead for trespassing in Army area
This is exclusive about indians..a indian if lives even in antartica.he will remain a indian.
Kashmir is a war zone. Stop sending terrorists and everything will be back to normal.
blame game.throughout the world know indian army promote terrorism..for more detail wiki about samjhota express bombing and the extremist hindu nationalist colonel purohit
Rig Veda, birthplace of Hinduism, birthplace of our culture. Heck our ladies still wear sarees and we still worship the same Gods the IVC people worshipped.

That's because you have nothing to do with IVC. With the partition of India, you even forced the actual "inheritors" of the IVC back into modern India.
Rig veda originally is not a hinduism text book.rather present day hindu takes false pride of rig veda as there own

Urdu was made in Greater India and Pakistanis simply earned the right to use it. Salwar Kameez, it is just a dress, anybody has the right to wear anything. It is so obvious that modern Pakistan is simply a part of Greater India. It is called the "Indian subcontinent," the only one of its kind in the whole world. Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc etc are a part of it.

Greater india is a myth.even if a pakistani and indian lives in one room for 1lac years..a pakistani will never bow to indian culture or inherit anything indian

Indian subcontinent doesnt exist anymore.so does the indian ocean

new names are

Pak-indo continent,South asia and south asian ocean

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Farhaan, are you a ----ing idiot? Do you know what image you are presenting of your own intelligence here with such ----ing nonsense?

Idiot. Don't prove your buffoonery to the whole world by making asinine statements.

I have already explained to you before, but your pea-sized brain refuses to comprehend stuff. Do you have the IQ of a pigeon?

Lord Buddha was born in a Kshatriya Hindu family and was of Brahmin lineage. Buddhism is 2500 years old and Hinduism is around 5500 years old. And what the ---- is that about Rig Veda? Idiot. The four Vedas are the origin and basis of Hinduism. The great ancient epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana came much after the Vedas, and Buddhism came even much later. Idiot. Is Quran an Islamic book? Maybe it is a Christian or Jewish book! Do you have "evidence" that Quran is a Muslim book?

Don't be a douche. Only a Madrassa-educated asshole will make asinine statements like you have been doing. Doing it once is ok, but when someone explains to you, you need to read Wikipedia and educate yourself, and then shut the ---- up.
If you have a solid proof that rig veda is a hindu text book than post it..

otherwise dont act like a indian.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
something about rig veda i found from wiki

Indians or hindus are taking false pride of Rigveda as to there own religion hinduism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigveda

Like IVC even the rig veda was composed in the north western region of south asia.
or in short Pakistan..

We pakistanis are the indigenous people of IVC and Rig veda.the original composers of Rig veda are the today Pakistani punjabi.

Indian people of punjab are not punjabi but dooabi or teenabi.ask me more about this later

It is one of the oldest extant texts in any Indo-European language. Philological and linguistic evidence indicate that the Rigveda was composed in the north-western region of the Indian subcontinent, roughly between 1700–1100 BC[5] (the early Vedic period). There are strong linguistic and cultural similarities with the early Iranian Avesta, deriving from the Proto-Indo-Iranian times, often associated with the early Andronovo and Sintashta-Petrovka cultures of c. 2200 – 1600 BC.
The Rigveda (Sanskrit: ऋग्वेद ṛgveda, a compound of ṛc "praise, verse"[1] and veda "knowledge") is an ancient Indian sacred collection of Vedic Sanskrit hymns.[2] It is counted among the four canonical sacred texts (śruti) of Hinduism known as the Vedas.[3] Some of its verses are still recited as Hindu prayers, at religious functions and other occasions, putting these among the world's oldest religious texts in continued use. The Rigveda contains several mythological and poetical accounts of the origin of the world, hymns praising the gods, and ancient prayers for life, prosperity, etc.[4]

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hindus takes pride of Pakistani culture

they claim

*Rigveda as there own..when in reality it was written by Pakistanis.
*urdu as there own while in reality by pakistan
*Shalwak kameez as indian

We pakistan here by declare that indian should never consider Pakistanis as once indian

Aryans were not Hindu

The Aryans associated with the Rig Veda and Sapta Sindhu (i.e. today's Pakistan region) were definitely not Hindu because they did not follow the Hindu caste system, they ate beef, sacrificed cows, culturally were closer to Avestan Iranians, forbade idolatry, etc. Also, not a single Hindu idol/temple has been excavated from the Rig Vedic Aryan period.
"The evidence of the Rig Veda shows that during the centuries when the Aryans were occupying the Punjab and composing the hymns of the Rig Veda, the north-west part of the subcontinent was culturally separate from the rest of India. The closest cultural relations of the Indo-Aryans at that period were with the Iranians, whose language and sacred texts are preserved in the various works known as the Avesta, in inscriptions in Old Persian, and in some other scattered documents. So great is the amount of material common to the Rig Veda Aryans and the Iranians that the books of the two peoples show common geographic names as well as deities and ideas". (Pakistan and Western Asia, By Prof. Norman Brown)
Aryan Religion

p2prada

And what is indus valley?
the 2nd name of ancient pakistan.
And what is Paksitan, but a country created out of a greater India.

indeed madrassa.but not dharamshalla.Hinduism might be 1trillions years old.this is not our concern...As i said earlier rig veda might be of some other religion.later the settler of the region with different religion merged all of them into 1 single religion hinduism.
Quran is actually part of the Greek civilization.

Whoaa.Oh yes..Pakistan was created on the basis of collecting all our past by seperating it from hindu past.since all our past is of glories and not slaveries
You are associating the last religion you should with slavery.

lol?any reason?punjabi and sindhi infact are more older than the hinduism
It is official. You are indeed an idiot.

No,May be you.As i said earlier.Hinduism rather was a dharmic religion.formed on the basis of adjoining many dharmic religion into a single hinduism.
Go look at the manuscripts again. Saying Rig Veda is not Hindu is equivalent to saying Quran does not belong to Islam.

Indo aryan?what is this?Dont relate Aryan's with indians...Aryan are the people of Iran.
That makes me Iranian. Most Brahmins in India are Aryans.

Right now may be..but in the past.IVC was all our culture
How does that make it yours? You have rejected it in every way.

Mahajirs are indians.Porus was a punjabi.through the net says so
Whatever he was he was still a part of the Vedic tribes.

Taxila is among the most historic site in South asia.world first university was in Taxila
So? One of the many cities that have Hindu and Buddhist roots, all belonging to India.

when the rest of the world including indians were not able to talk.we were literate in the taxila university
That's an oxymoron.

Lol.history is my favourite subject.even though i dont like to read indian history.but indians has forced me to say so...
and you dont have any knowledge about the history of Ancient pakistan
Like I said, just because you lived in that region, doesn't make it yours.

I believe that rig veda is a holybook and does exist.but i dont think this is a hinduism religious book.rather it was later merged with hinduism.and hindu takes flase pride of World greatest book like rig veda
The same with Quran. The Jews created it and Islam wrongfully claimed it. Sits right, eh?

This is exclusive about indians..a indian if lives even in antartica.he will remain a indian.
Exactly. An Indian even if he moved to better places, still claims IVC as his own. Pakistanis are mostly tribes who moved into India at a later date.

blame game.throughout the world know indian army promote terrorism..for more detail wiki about samjhota express bombing and the extremist hindu nationalist colonel purohit
You have one example we have something like 60000000 examples of Pakistani export of terrorism. Funnily the people who did it got caught and were tried. In your case, nothing is ever done as it is part of state policy.

Greater india is a myth.even if a pakistani and indian lives in one room for 1lac years..a pakistani will never bow to indian culture or inherit anything indian
One of the reasons why you cannot claim IVC either. It is the roots of Indian culture.

Indian subcontinent doesnt exist anymore.so does the indian ocean
Check the world Atlas maps.

new names are

Pak-indo continent,South asia and south asian ocean
It is not called Pak-Indo continent. That's madrasa logic. South Asia is merely a geographical connotation like West Asia and East Asia.

Just because you keep repeating nonsense day in and day out, none of that makes it true.

Do you know what has been the actual trend of civilizations in the past? First there was the Merghar tribe during 5500BC. The death of the Merghar civilization gave birth to the IVC. During the time they had moved east. The death of IVC gave birth to Vedic civilizations that moved east again, to the Gangetic plains.

Anyway it is getting old. You can live in your delusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles