Muslim Bangladeshi Maid created ruckus after stealing from house Noida society with fellow muslims

gekko

Deport those who don't have Adddhar card, besides adhar card aren't the certification of citizenship anyway.
Just the gov needs to get off their asses, I trust Yogi to do something about this
Meenakshi Lekhi had said that the procedure to deport a person as per international immigration/human rights law is that first you have to contact their embassy, then you are required to give them transportation money to travel into their home country. This means that when we catch a Bangladeshi, he is given 500rs and made to sit in a bus going towards Bangladesh.He climbs the fence a week later.

The more legal you get about it the more you will be handicapped. It's not that the law breaker cared about the law while climbing the fence. There is no need for us to abide by it.

Just start a nationwide hunt, kidnap all Bangladeshis, forcefully extract their blood and store it in blood bank. Remove their kidneys and eyes and put it in respective banks. The Bangladeshis have already put in so much effort to travel such a long distance, there's no need for us to make them travel more. Just harvest their organs. As it is their government doesn't care. I don't understand why kidney black marketing gangs kidnap Indians when there are so many Bangladeshis roaming around.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
they got cameras and shit before all that but then what the fuk happened ,

if just scolding a maid brought such wrath and fear then really doubt that killing multiple person would make them feel safe ,

and its one thing to talk about court and other thing to handle it .
What kind of pussy r u man

So because u don't want to go to court kachari it's ok to let you're kids die.
Shooting these goons would have brought all the media and police attention to them, this way they would definitely get some security.
Besides these things aren't new to me I have seen all this gun affair with my own eyes. It's perfectly fine to protect urselfs with arms.

salute

Shooting these goons would have brought all the media and police attention to them, this way they would definitely get some security.
Besides these things aren't new to me I have seen all this gun affair with my own eyes. It's perfectly fine to protect urselfs with arms.
blah blah blah ,
now you are talking different scenario ,

you may seen gun affair but talk when you used gun and killed some mob persons at your defence .

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Meenakshi Lekhi had said that the procedure to deport a person as per international immigration/human rights law is that first you have to contact their embassy, then you are required to give them transportation money to travel into their home country. This means that when we catch a Bangladeshi, he is given 500rs and made to sit in a bus going towards Bangladesh.He climbs the fence a week later.

The more legal you get about it the more you will be handicapped. It's not that the law breaker cared about the law while climbing the fence. There is no need for us to abide by it.

Just start a nationwide hunt, kidnap all Bangladeshis, forcefully extract their blood and store it in blood bank. Remove their kidneys and eyes and put it in respective banks. The Bangladeshis have already put in so much effort to travel such a long distance, there's no need for us to make them travel more. Just harvest their organs. As it is their government doesn't care. I don't understand why kidney black marketing gangs kidnap Indians when there are so many Bangladeshis roaming around.
Bro that's to hardcore for us, U seem like a psychopath going by you're statement.

U think a country that cannot tie a stone pelters on jeep without liberal howls can do this.

salute

that very interesting way of bringing police and media attention .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
blah blah blah ,
now you are talking different scenario ,

you may seen gun affair but talk when you used gun and killed some person .
Cut the blah blah if I have a gun and my life is at threat then I'll not hesitate to use it same goes for others with balls.

salute

its easy to bark on forum than do actually what you say .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
its easy to bark on forum than do actually what you say .
So now my opinion opinion is equivalent of barking, some of us are actually the one who can walk the talk.

okay but dont shoot your own foot while showing your b***s .
Nah man I actually had some old village style training of shooting both Rifles, Pistols and autos.

gekko

Bro that's to hardcore for us, U seem like a psychopath going by you're statement.

U think a country that cannot tie a stone pelters on jeep without liberal howls can do this.
No one said that it has to be announced in the parliament. Already there are hospitals begging Indians to signup to be organ donors. Just give them the unofficial nod. They will do the cleanup for you.

Announce free medical checkup for them and they will come to the operation theater themselves.

BDeshi : I got cough and cold.

Doctor : OMG! Cough and cold? nurse! anesthesia.

:pound:

Do you know how many lakhs were sterilized during the emergency before anyone found out? A sterilized man can still speak, a dead man cannot speak. Best case scenario, the news spreads like wildfire and Bangladeshis are afraid to come to India, and worst case scenario, no one knows and we get an unlimited supply of organs voluntarily climbing the fence and coming to you.

salute

So now my opinion opinion is equivalent of barking, some of us are actually the one who can walk the talk.
any person as a last defence would use gun if he got gun available with ammo would protect him or his family ,

Nah man I actually had some old village style training of shooting both Rifles, Pistols and autos.
okay big man but let me give you an example that how difficult to hold a mob ,

couple of years ago these same bangladeshis did riot at mumbai , they burned down entire convoys of vehicles of police and media ,

they even beat some of the police personal and according to some they harassed and even tried to sexual assault some women police personal ,

but police could not able fire a single bullet and they are more trained than any villager to handle a variety of guns .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
any person as a last defence would use gun if he got gun available with ammo would protect him or his family ,
Isn't that what I've been telling u since the beginning
okay big man but let me give you an example that how difficult to hold a mob ,

couple of years ago these same bangladeshis did riot at mumbai , they burned down entire convoys of vehicles police and media ,

they even beat some of the police personal and according to some they harassed and even tried to sexual assault some women police personal ,

but police could not able fire a single bullet and they are more trained than any villager to handle a variety of guns .
As a armed citizen controlling the mob is not my job but if I know that theirs a mob in the street I better get ready to shoot when they assault me.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Presstitutes have already turned this incident on its head against the owners as Hindus discriminating Muslims.

I remember one tweet where a revelation was made by an aspiring Journalist that the job was offered only if he can make and find communal polarizing news.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Presstitutes have already turned this incident on its head against the owners as Hindus discriminating Muslims.

I remember one tweet where a revelation was made by an aspiring Journalist that the job was offered only if he can make and find communal polarizing news.
Yo this shit need to get exposed I am making a twitter account to troll these presstitutes.

square

Strategic Issues
the first thought goes my mind , that it was a small issue which went out of perportion....

then , why we are not addressing this border issue in a proper way .

IndianHawk

Country flag

It's OK. The more pressitudes do this the more they loose credibility. Now with this entire Noida residents are aware of true intent of pressitudes and sikular brigade.

salute

Isn't that what I've been telling u since the beginning
but it wasnt the point me saying ,

As a armed citizen controlling the mob is not my job but if I know that theirs a mob in the street I better get ready to shoot when they assault me.
controlling the mob is the first thing me was talking about ,

because that the thing you got to do if they assault you ,

it depends how big and armed the mob is ,

so its either get off the street or better get m4 rifle for accuracy or m60 machine gun with ammo box otherwise you not gonna hold your position .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
controlling the mob is the first thing me was talking about ,

because that the thing you got to do if they assault you ,

it depends how big and armed the mob is ,

so its either get off the street or better get m4 rifle for accuracy or m60 machine gun with ammo box otherwise you not gonna hold your position .
We have none of those so we got to make good use of whatever we have.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles