Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Bhai our position is weak.It's better to handle this case without much publicity.If we lose this case bjp government wil face more flak.already bjp government supporters r demanding more strict action against pakistan. If they failed to do anything significant they wil loss face
It's not that. Pakistan is in hurry to hang him. Some believe he has been already executed. This is why India went to ICJ.
He is not some chapdasi of WAPDA whom Porkies can hang any time. He is an ex Indian military guy. The consequences would be intensely bad for Pakistan.

scatterStorm

Country flag
If things goes south, this may be the right time to engage into a covert operation to get back Mr.Jadhav, I mean create as much as ruckus in the media worldwide, shift there focus to supress this issue, in the meantime with all the bought time we have, plan ahead and execute the task to get our guy from behind enemy lines.

I know the idea is farfetched, but hey desperate times, desperate measures!

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
If things goes south, this may be the right time to engage into a covert operation to get back Mr.Jadhav, I mean create as much as ruckus in the media worldwide, shift there focus to supress this issue, in the meantime with all the bought time we have, plan ahead and execute the task to get our guy from behind enemy lines.

I know the idea is farfetched, but hey desperate times, desperate measures!
Not happening.We dont have the capability.

dhananjay1

Whatever the outcome, it will again show the world how clueless and soft Indian state is.

sthf

Country flag
Not happening.We dont have the capability.
Nobody does. Had that been not the case, Pakis wouldn't have US dancing to its tune in cases of Raymond Davis or Shakeel Afridi or the poisoning of CIA station chief.

airtel

Country flag
Not fair. #HarishSalve has charged us Rs.1/- as his fee for this case.

After all he is true Indian, if it would have been some dadlani or jethmalani he would have charged in crores but his name says it all.
Salute to Mr. Harish Salve.
Ghanta True Indian ...........

He is an excellent Lawyer .............and He is Getting Publicity ...
Vodafone case mein Iski vajah se Vodafone case Jeet gaya and they did not pay Billions of Tax to Indian Government .
patriotic nahi hai ye ............but He is the best Lawyer of India and very Good chances of Indian Victory .

PSYOP

Preceding time India went trooped a case against Pakistan was by quarrelling the court didn’t have the jurisdiction on matters involving two Commonwealth countries, back in 1999 and that’s why, Pakistan could name dominance of India citing ICJ having no jurisdiction in a case back in in 1999.

And, by mentioning the past history to the ICJ, in the end Pakistan won the case and continuous procedure of gibbets to be followed further. :lol:

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Preceding time India went trooped a case against Pakistan was by quarrelling the court didn’t have the jurisdiction on matters involving two Commonwealth countries, back in 1999 and that’s why, Pakistan could name dominance of India citing ICJ having no jurisdiction in a case back in in 1999.

And, by mentioning the past history to the ICJ, in the end Pakistan won the case and continuous procedure of gibbets to be followed further. :lol:
What, you don't want to expose India before the international community anymore?

xeaaex

Ghanta True Indian ...........

He is an excellent Lawyer .............and He is Getting Publicity ...
Vodafone case mein Iski vajah se Vodafone case Jeet gaya and they did not pay Billions of Tax to Indian Government .
patriotic nahi hai ye ............but He is the best Lawyer of India and very Good chances of Indian Victory .
Nor are you patriotic, because as per current circumstances he is charging just rs 1 for the case and yes that makes him patriotic and if you can't appreciate that then that makes you a nincompoop.
Rahi baat Vodafone case ki.
How about blaming previous government and there tax evasion laws.

airtel

Country flag
Nor are you patriotic, because as per current circumstances he is charging just rs 1 for the case and yes that makes him patriotic and if you can't appreciate that then that makes you a nincompoop.
Rahi baat Vodafone case ki.
How about blaming previous government and there tax evasion laws.
of course previous Governments are responsible too but if You are Helping a foreign company against Indian Government so that they can avoid Billions of Taxes then You are certainly not Patriotic .......

also Cases Like Kulbhooshan Yadav Make Him Popular ............in India and around the world which is very Good for His profession .

I appreciate His professionalism but he is still not doing any charity or Patriotic act .

PSYOP

of course previous Governments are responsible too but if You are Helping a foreign company against Indian Government so that they can avoid Billions of Taxes then You are certainly not Patriotic .......

also Cases Like Kulbhooshan Yadav Make Him Popular ............in India and around the world which is very Good for His profession .

I appreciate His professionalism but he is still not doing any charity or Patriotic act .
Yes, I will agree with you look how Harish Salve was exercising on treadmill despite according to India he should be thinking on a serious issue of case, just saw and watched on “ India Today” while anchor was taking his interview, and he was seen as doing exercise on treadmill as some court event is not trendy or prearranged some sport event is systematized to play between the two teams. :lol:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yes, I will agree with you look how Harish Salve was exercising on treadmill despite according to India he should be thinking on a serious issue of case, just saw and watched on “ India Today” while anchor was taking his interview, and he was seen as doing exercise on treadmill as some court event is not trendy or prearranged some sport event is systematized to play between the two teams. :lol:
His submission at ICJ was done by that time and he had nothing more to say. That statement he read out at ICJ is what he was sent for at this point in time, lawyers will tell you it was a very good statement.

personally i think it was a mature well prepared statement given by salve compared to the paki barrister. paki barrister's statement was all over the space, sometimes self-contradictory.

raja696

You are wrong lol harish salve exercising on thread mill is just a jib thrown at how stupid pakistani team at icj , he literally means pakistanis have no case at all.

I never thought pakistanis can be so so so low intellectually.

airtel

Country flag

exercise is necessary for Healthy Body & Mind Harish salve is extremely Professional Lawyer ...........he literally means Pakistanis have no case at all , Just Look at His Performance inside the court .........and How your Media is crying .

New threads

Articles