Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

mendosa

According to "international community" Kashmir is a "disputed" region.
Please provide citation for your claims, otherwise stop shooting of your hip. For starters, let us know which international forum has Kashmir listed on its list of disputed territory? UN has removed Kashmir from its disputes list in 2010.

Next time ICJ would ask Indians to stop hanging Jihadis on the bases of hooman rights. Looks like Indians haven't learned anything since 1947.
Pakistan got trapped in their own net because they owned up to their actions and admitted that they have arrested and Indian and kept him in custody.

Indians have learnt plenty from 1947, one of the foremost things they have learnt is to spot Dhindu black sheep from within.

Krusty

Country flag
Do you know what keeps going across my mind? The suspicious silence of Iran. India trusts the Shia nation way too much.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Do you know what keeps going across my mind? The suspicious silence of Iran. India trusts the Shia nation way too much.
Iran itself has requested access to Jadhav to investigate him,but Pakistan has refused.This makes me certain that Jadhav is either dead or immobilized

Krusty

Country flag
Iran itself has requested access to Jadhav to investigate him,but Pakistan has refused.This makes me certain that Jadhav is either dead or immobilized
Perhaps he is. Iran asking for access to him might very well be a token gesture. No country would allow anyone (be it citizen or foreigner) to be kidnapped on its soil and transported to a different country. Many countries consider it casus belli. Irans response to the whole deal is suspicuous to say the least. I think Iran is no different from any other Muslim country which will backstab us at the opportune moment. They are friendly just because we buy their oil.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Iran is neither friendly nor enemy. Being a muslim nation and neighbours of Pakistan gives them enough reason to be friendly with Pakistan but they are aware of Pak establishments support to militancy in the region and if we are in any way involved there, they know of that too. Speaking against Pakistan means bad blood against Sunni Islam and speaking against India means losing a friend, a market and any moral justification to support Pak. They don't face the threat that Afghanistan faces so it's better for them to play neutral. Pretty certain, they seek consultation from Russians too. Same for Afghans, if Pak were not seeking strategic backyard in Afghanistan, we may not have had as good relation as we do.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
20170511_100246.jpg
20170511_095827.jpg

New ICJ press releases......case us now listed on 15th of this month.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I think Ganja and Army chief have made a deal.Army will supress Dawn and Panama leaks,Ganja will stay away from Jadhav case
May be after seeing PA is about to get screwed and national and international shame of PA, deal has been struck. Lets wait and watch how things turn up.

mendosa

There's an intense Iran-Pakistan WOM (war through other means) going on. The reason we don't hear much about it is because our establishment has intentionally blocked out the news to prevent the sectarian conflict to spill over and ruin Indian domestic peace.

There are Sunni terrorist groups like Jamal-ul-Ahar, Lashkar-e-Janghvi, Sipah-e-Sahaba, Ahle-Sunnat-Wal-Jamat, Lashkar-e-Omar, Sipah-e-Muhammad-e-Pakistan, Harkat-ul-Mujahadden (HuM). These are not just token 'shell companies'. They are dedicated anti-Shia terror groups with an explicit aim to kill Shias. Each of them has a cadre base which is larger than LeT. And unlike LeT which has geographical ambitions (Kashmir), the anti-Shia groups have no geographical constraints, and have a broader mandate to squish Shias wherever they are present, be it Hazaras in Afghanistan or Baloch Shias in Sistan, or Shias within Pakistan.

A lot of Indians pat their backs assuming that we are great strategists who managed to brainwash Iran to do our bidding. But the truth is, Iran is under intense attack from Sunni groups. They are not doing a favor to us. They need all the help they can get, so they collaborate with India.

A nation never raises an issue for tokenism. If there were a few hundred criminal gangs operating in the Iran-Pak border, then the local police would have handled it. If there were a few thousand transgressions, then the Iran border force would have handled it. The fact that no less than the President of Iran raises this issue means that the problem is graver in its width and depth.

Pakistan literally put Rouhani in a spot when they cornered him in a press conference and asked him to 'explain' what 'Raa aguunt Kaalbhooshun Jaaydev' was doing in Iran. This stunt hasn't gone down with Iran. There's bad blood between Iran and Pakistan at a scale which we can't imagine. They are shooting down each other's drones, border skirmishes are going on (10 Iran border guards were killed by Pakistan just last week), spies are being caught, the cold war has turned very hot. Iran would have to take offensive measures for its own sake, even if the India factor was missing. India is just a bonus. We should also look at Iran from that context and not confuse them as our friends (after all, Hizbul in Kashmir is a Shia group, so they aren't exactly making any concessions for us).

From what I am hearing, India has planned a massive Tandav along with Iran and Afghanistan. This is not going to stop with just the deaths of a few Paki foot soldiers or the destruction of brick and mud bunkers with fire assaults. They are in for an asswhopping which will make our 2003 offensive seem like a friendly meet and greet. The only reason we stopped in 2003 was because the US intervened and imposed unofficial sanctions on us by issuing a travel ban on US citizens visiting India. Our IT industry was nascent at that time and tourism was a major revenue source. Both would have been impacted adversely and we were just crawling out of the scars of the Kargil conflict which cost us 10B $. India had to stop firing in exchange for US withdrawal of this unofficial travel ban. What has happened now is that the Orange ****** has unilaterally imposed a similar ban on Indian IT industry, so the government and industry body is furious.

Now that our interests are being hit, we have no reason to keep our side of the bargain to 'be nice'. We will hit Pakistan hard to send the US a message that if you make an arrangement with us, there are costs to not sticking to the terms. The deep state in the US is trying to 'coach' us into a submissive position like a frog in a boiling pan to push our red lines. We will push back, and in style.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
We got latest judgement of similar facts of ICJ in our favour..... hope same order is repeated........

Kazah

commendable work by harish salve, pakistan is making excuses like lack of preparedness in ICJ lolz

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I missed some 10 minutes of paki barrister's argument, but from what I have seen I think the paki barrister does not know if Jadhav is alive or not.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why indian media is creating big hype about this case?
Let them sirjee ..

Indian media has committed enough sins in the past , let them atleast try to wash their sins by trying to save a mans life.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles