Kamra Air Force base in Pakistan under siege

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Vow thats clearly reflects your sick mentality and hatred.
Any way keeping on dreaming dooms days scenarios
Hopefully RAW will get more active in sponsoring conflict inside Pakistan. The creation of Pakistan and the subsequent 65 years of its existence are a tragedy of the greatest magnitude for the Indian nation, and this historical crime will correct itself in the next decade or two through Pakistan's demise.

You are greatly mistaken if you think Indians would like to be friends with the same people who broke up their country and then perpetrated multiple wars and terrorism on them for half a century. You and your terrorist brethren will be wiped off the face of this earth.

ranasikander

The creation of Pakistan and the subsequent 65 years of its existence are a tragedy of the greatest magnitude for the Indian nation, and this historical crime will correct itself in the next decade or two through Pakistan's demise.
Hahaha, keep on dreaming dude, keeping on dreaming. I wonder who long would you continue to dream and scream.

Yes we divided india and we got our dear home land. Your gandhi, nehru Patel all failed against one man Muhammad Ali Jinnah and we Got freedom from slavery of Barhaman Hindus and Farangi Angreez.

You are greatly mistaken if you think Indians would like to be friends with the same people who broke up their country and then perpetrated multiple wars and terrorism on them for half a century.
Your frienship my foot.
You and your terrorist brethren will be wiped off the face of this earth.
Lol Lol.
Keeping on dreaming dude. We were There, We are Here and We will be there, you can't do any things.
you suckssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Blackwater

Hahaha, keep on dreaming dude, keeping on dreaming. I wonder who long would you continue to dream and scream.

Yes we divided india and we got our dear home land. Your gandhi, nehru Patel all failed against one man Muhammad Ali Jinnah and we Got freedom from slavery of Barhaman Hindus and Farangi Angreez.

Your frienship my foot.

Lol Lol.
Keeping on dreaming dude. We were There, We are Here and We will be there, you can't do any things.

i never know that UAE came out of india:pound::pound:

Nehru ,Patel did not failed, Infact Kashmir and Hyderabad, junagarh is with India due to them, your jinaah actually failed,who gave you failed country:pound::pound::taunt1::taunt1:

Country flag
The Taliban are hitting Pak where it hurts a naval base last year,an air base this year.
Maybe RAW should consider working with the Taliban ? With the proper funding there
maybe nothing left of Pakistan's armed forces once the Taliban are finished with it.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The Taliban are hitting Pak where it hurts a naval base last year,an air base this year.
Maybe RAW should consider working with the Taliban ? With the proper funding there
maybe nothing left of Pakistan's armed forces once the Taliban are finished with it.
Find another KAW for RAW

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
It is Taliban type of ideology that created Pakistan and Talibans can never be India's friends.

Yes they can be hired for a bidding to destroy your enemy... They want control over Pakistan and should not be helped in their endevour

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle

Your frienship my foot.
Lol Lol.
Where did you come from, you madrassah educated mule riding terrorist. Arabs think of putting your women in Harems, and your lot as slaves. Get over it. Pakistan is a slave. Slave of the Arabs, and a begging bowl of the West. Have some shame.

Country flag
It is Taliban type of ideology that created Pakistan and Talibans can never be India's friends.

Yes they can be hired for a bidding to destroy your enemy... They want control over Pakistan and should not be helped in their endevour

They may want to divide Pakistan into possibly Pashtun-Punjabi territories.
They can be supported idealogically.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
here is Saab inventory of PAF

Serial C/N Previous Identity Status

J-019....019.....ex SE-019 (non-AEW&C)

J-025 025 ex SE-025, LV-SBC

J-040 040 ex SE-040, F-GMVE

J-045 045 ex SE-045, LV-SBW

J-049....049.....ex SE-049, F-GMVG.....Still with Saab

Lets see what number PAF release for the media and their general public, it will be interesting to see.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I see an Indian hand in the attack.

IBSA

Country flag
They may want to divide Pakistan into possibly Pashtun-Punjabi territories.
They can be supported idealogically.

Why Pashtunistan includes the Balochistan province?

Anyway, I'm favor of the separation of both them.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
if you ever want to divided Pakistan then do it like this

First get all access to the sea port and get direct contact to Afgan so that we can supply them with material through our port.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Your frienship my foot.

Lol Lol.
Here comes a false flagger... ashamed of his country....... Jinnah didn't have idea that people of his country would not like to use his flag and claim to be Indians abroad :lol:

What a shame! :pound:

Tronic

Hahahahahah
lool. This guy reminds me of my Pakistani buddies. They are carbon copies of him. Speak the bitter truth and piss off the deluded Pakistani chest beaters. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwaprasad

Country flag
Do you think that PAF have lost any awacs in this attack? on PDF they are saying that 1 awacs took minor damage..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Do you think that PAF have lost any awacs in this attack? on PDF they are saying that 1 awacs took minor damage..
well some reports says they lost two and third one is damaged, PAF has given contradicting statements, lets wait and watch. If you check the previous page i have posted the tail numbers of their AWAC, lets wait for the pics by PAF with tail numbers.

vishwaprasad

Country flag
^^ yes I just checked all the pics you posted...thanks for the pics...I think the way PAF is keeping silence it seems that there is some serious damage to their early warning capacity...lets wait for some days till the real info comes out

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles