INSAS Rifle, LMG & Carbine

Rahul Singh

Country flag

Why is the CRPF jawan on the right wearing sneakers? And not combat boots? There is no protection from glass or splinters in those sneakers. :confused1:
To me he is JKP not CRPF. Regardless sometimes you damage your boot and replacement takes sometime to arrive which may be the case here.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
these locals when they tried this or stone throwing and in reply when the security forces fire for self protection, they cried human rights violation.
Well at the very least we have photos to prove then wrong, snatching Weapons from a police officer is nobodies human right

Flame Thrower

I wish he had fired his gun........

I could wish anything sitting in a/c room.

But men on the ground and command knows lot more than me.

I believe snatching rifles will have huge psychological impact on these brave men.

By reading latest article of MGA, I feel that stone pelting is reducing day by day. I hope similar situation should come for snatching weapons.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
these locals when they tried this or stone throwing and in reply when the security forces fire for self-protection, they cried human rights violation.
10 lack compensation for a stone-pelter and how much for slain Amarnath Yatries? .........That's definition of Human rights commission.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
who is he? a local security force?.... or just for pic pose? what gun model, looks like Amogh 5.56, but that guns maz looks like 9mm....
Sagar Prahari Bal. It was raised in wake of 26/11, They are deployed on fast attack crafts and are tasked with policing coastal waters.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
This pic is of Indian Navy not some Sagar prahari Bal.

@ghost who is the original contributor of this pic has confirmed with the source.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
@Kunal Biswas Bro few questions
-Which materials are used in production of 5.56,7.62x39 and 51mm.
-Are spent cartridges recycled or reused?
-Why don't we use aluminium or steel for cartridges?
-Which metal does we use for the core of bullets?

Global Defence

Articles