Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer head

Country flag
Army still using civilian vehicles for ops?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
Yes, the Army uses civil pattern vehicles for many operation and recce purposes. They are usually the most commonly used vehicle of that particular area, for example in kashmir valley majority of the taxis are Tata Sumo based, thus the above pic.Hope it helped.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
+ any clarity on how SG recruits?

3 operational Units and 1 reserve or TB battalion. A force mainly created for deniable operations.

Out of the operational units one is permanently deployment for counter Insurgency ops and rotates among itself for foreign deployment famous being the military advisers of Northern alliance against Taliban in 90s

That's all i can tell you with my limited knowledge.

ArmedStatesman

Country flag
Correct me if i am wrong but i find our guys quite slow or is it for demonstration purposes thats why they done it slowly ?
They must have slowed it for obvious reasons because they dont want to hurt their sparring partner.But believe me Pekiti trisha kali is the world best system when it comes edge and impact weapons.When it comes to empty hand JKD is best system.

I am glad that our armed forces are learning Kali and JKD not karate or other systems that are not suited for fighting in hit to kill situations.

abingdonboy

Country flag
3 operational Units and 1 reserve or TB battalion. A force mainly created for deniable operations.

Out of the operational units one is permanently deployment for counter Insurgency ops and rotates among itself for foreign deployment famous being the military advisers of Northern alliance against Taliban in 90s

That's all i can tell you with my limited knowledge.
SG is basically like Delta and CIA's SAD in one.

Just wondering how they select their new operators from the "regular" SF teams? Is it through reccomendations of COs? And what kind of selection process do wannabe SG operators have to go through? We already know Indian SF selection process is bordering on inhuman, what must SG selection be like?

Bornubus

During Room Intervention training

So this is my opinion, you should watermark your pics either by your name or preferably by this forum because i notice many Indians visit porki forum just because its regularly updated on daily basis more than twice the topics and pics than DFI

Secondly those circumcised motherfuckers like Horus and Paki webmaster makes huge revenue due to Indians. Both of them belong to the family of Pak army. They even claim your video as their own.

Essentially PDF should be boycotted by Indians or banned by govt.

raheel besharam

So this is my opinion, you should watermark your pics either by your name or preferably by this forum because i notice many Indians visit porki forum just because its regularly updated on daily basis more than twice the topics and pics than DFI

Secondly those circumcised motherfuckers like Horus and Paki webmaster makes huge revenue due to Indians. Both of them belong to the family of Pak army. They even claim your video as their own.

Essentially PDF should be boycotted by Indians or banned by govt.
That's one of the reasons i stopped going to PDF. i only troll them on their twitter.

Bornubus

SG is basically like Delta and CIA's SAD in one.

And second time when any of Indian SF being raised with the help of legendary seyret Matkal. First being SSF which was raised with the help of CIA to operate behind enemy lines.

We already know Indian SF selection process is bordering on inhuman, what must SG selection be like?

Really bro you are aware of entire training module of Para SF or just a minor part shown in some documentary which was basically the physical aspects of their selection process.

As far as SG selection process is concerned I've no idea about it except some rumors.

Bornubus

That's one of the reasons i stopped going to PDF. i only troll them on their twitter.
Yeah keep posting the pics and videos of their dead bodies and beheadings. The pics of the destruction of their posts and waving white flag makes them go apeshit.

Basically their propaganda machinery makes them believe 1 paki = 10 Hindus

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
At least I block all advertisements when I go to their forums so if anything I'm costing them money in terms of bandwidth.

Side note: Hope you guys are whitelisting these forums in your adblockers.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
At least I block all advertisements when I go to their forums so if anything I'm costing them money in terms of bandwidth.

Side note: Hope you guys are whitelisting these forums in your adblockers.
How to do that....i tried but didn't happen.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles