Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Army still using civilian vehicles for ops?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
Nope. Civilian taxi belong to a local who lives near the base. Almost all RR and other military bases are located very near to the civilian areas.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
@Bornubus SF ka uniform (pads, helmets, goggles) ka quality bhi different hota hai kya? IF yes, is the non-SF jawan allowed to buy SF gear from SF storehouse?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@Bornubus SF ka uniform (pads, helmets, goggles) ka quality bhi different hota hai kya? IF yes, is the non-SF jawan allowed to buy SF gear from SF storehouse?
They have separate Quartermaster ( CQMH ) , Armory, Mess and unit run canteens etc. The specialized gear for high altitude is same i.e boots and clothing however they have no such dress code in the field.

IF yes, is the non-SF jawan allowed to buy SF gear from SF storehouse?
Nope only household goods from their canteens which is common in the army.

Para SF Gym

parasf.jpg

rishivashista13

Country flag
No ,This is the work of PLA on Indian soil .
Chinese army usually do such bullshit on weekly basis .
First they infiltrate , writes china china china china china china china everywhere and then run away , occasionally pushed back by ITBP .
What the fuck they think will happen by such acts , I don't know .

Sent from my Micromax Q380 using Tapatalk

Predator707

Correct me if i am wrong but i find our guys quite slow or is it for demonstration purposes thats why they done it slowly ?

armyofhind

Country flag
Correct me if i am wrong but i find our guys quite slow or is it for demonstration purposes thats why they done it slowly ?
This is the kali system. Centred around joint and muscle breaking.
Ifn done at full speed under real world conditions, it results in extensive damage.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Nope. He is a Para confirmed personally by him.
I know SG are mostly recruited out of PARA SF teams but any idea how much interaction there is with SG teams and PARA (SF) teams out in the field and during training bro?

+ any clarity on how SG recruits?

hammer head

Country flag
'For demonstration purposes the action acrried out are deliberately slowed down so that the visitors can grab what has happened.
It is good to see that regular infantry units are also slowly graduating to Pikiti Tersia Kali Ghataks in particular. Earlier this form of martial arts was restricted to SF boys only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles