I am a Pakistani Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
What do you think the HIndu caste is all about?

Profession and a father to son issue so that whatever is the profession, it is honed to a fine art by the knowledge gained by experience by each generation.

Why do you think Bliawal is a politician and the Mian Nawaz's?

]

What do you think the masons, lohars and bricklayers are all about?

And the Hakims?
this is there profession not caste.lohar is just a profession not caste.

What i know about caste system in india is.

The shurdas from the ancient time were considered untouchable and more of an slave of the superior hindu communities.has to live under them

Mean while they are also officially considered as shurdas in hinduism religious text and are said to be less equal to the superior hindu communities like brahmins.

nawaz and bilawar or zardari are only there because of support and rich.

Just look at zardari.he belong to a chorr family.but still he is our president.

So should we considered Zardari caste as chor/dako?

here in Pakistan caste system doesnt matter.as evident A chorr by profession is our president

meanwhile in india only superior caste hindu has made it to PMship like Man mohan singh

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
they are sect not caste..OMG

Please read about sunni and shia.,,

If one brother is shia and the other is sunni than will you term them as 2 brothers with different caste?
Now you are playing with the words...

The bottomline is that it is a means to divide people...

I have seen among Muslims a Syed family will not give their daughter to a Ansari family...

Will in any arab country or society will allow pakistani men marrying a arab women ?? another example of casteism among muslims...

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
As opposed to farhan's belief Pakistan never existed before 1947. And now Pakis are realizing it.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Now you are playing with the words...

The bottomline is that it is a means to divide people...

I have seen among Muslims a Syed family will not give their daughter to a Ansari family...

Will in any arab country or society will allow pakistani men marrying a arab women ?? another example of casteism among muslims...
EXACTLY! :thumb:

These Sect/Caste Systems are practically same... all discriminates and divide the society. :sad::tsk:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Shia-Sunni-Ahmediya Caste System is the WORST in UNIVERSE.
Difference

Sunni consider Allah as the God and Muhammad(pbuh) as the last prophet and consider quran as holybook while also consider Abu bakar,Usman,Umar and Ali as the official caliph after Muhammad(pbuh)

Shia also consider Allah as God and Muhammad(pbuh) as the last prophet and consider Quran as the Holybook while consider Only Ali R.A as the only true appointed caliph by Muhammad(pbuh)

Similar

while the Ahmadiya consider Allah As God but Dont consider Muhammad(pbuh) as last prophet and also considered the indian God like krishna as Prophet

Mirza ghulam consider himself as a Prophet

Now this is a complete different religion

Tell me in what sense do you think These are caste system not sectt?

bose

Country flag

What i know about caste system in india is.

The shurdas from the ancient time were considered untouchable and more of an slave of the superior hindu communities.has to live under them

Mean while they are also officially considered as shurdas in hinduism religious text and are said to be less equal to the superior hindu communities like brahmins.
Hindu religion does not support Casteism... Can you give a reference to any Hindu religious book that says that certain section of people should be treated badly just because they are born such ??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Farhan,

Lohar is also a profession in India.

How is it a caste and yet a caste?

What have you to show of the video and posts I have appended that is on caste in Pakistan, which you show so conveniently as 'profession' and yet they are socially discriminated?

If one considers it as a profession (as you claim) why should be discriminated?

Unless he is taken as inferior =- caste.

Would a doctor, engineer or a politician be discriminated in Pakistan?

But why then a lohar, chamar or a choorah as you call them in Pakistan?

Why?

You are behaving as what the Americans would call 'acting cute'!

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Difference

Sunni consider Allah as the God and Muhammad(pbuh) as the last prophet and consider quran as holybook while also consider Abu bakar,Usman,Umar and Ali as the official caliph after Muhammad(pbuh)

Shia also consider Allah as God and Muhammad(pbuh) as the last prophet and consider Quran as the Holybook while consider Only Ali R.A as the only true appointed caliph by Muhammad(pbuh)

Similar

while the Ahmadiya consider Allah As God but Dont consider Muhammad(pbuh) as last prophet and also considered the indian God like krishna as Prophet

Mirza ghulam consider himself as a Prophet

Now this is a complete different religion

Tell me in what sense do you think These are caste system not sectt?
Shia-Sunni-Ahmediy-Sufis are ALL versions of CASTE SYSTEM in Islam... as simple as that.They are blood thirsty of each other.The Indian caste system looks nothing in comparison of bloody enmity between Shia-Sunni.We have lot of 33 crore "prophets" but we do not fight over those like bloody Shia-Sunni fights.

So stop pouncing on "Hindoooooos" to hide your OWN EVIL CASTE SYSTEM in Islam.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Hindu religion does not support Casteism... Can you give a reference to any Hindu religious book that says that certain section of people should be treated badly just because they are born such ??
Actually there is NO BOOK which describes what a "Hindu" is but here we are talking about brainwashed zoombies who are genetically mutated to hate hindus and deny their roots and ancestors.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
upper-caste Muslims (Syeds, Sheikhs and Pathans) and on the other side live the lower-caste Muslims (Ansaris, Dhunias and Raains).

If indeed there were no castes why have Shieks, Sayyids etc and Ansaris and others.

What is so great about being descendant of the Prophet?

Are the descendants of the Prophet some super duper chaps compared to others that they require differentiation?

If indeed, there was no caste (euphemism may call it class, which is the same). in Islam, why the differentiation and the awe of being descendants of the Prophet?

A Prophet was a simply a man, who gave an idea about Life!

Nothing more and nothing less!

Nothing that he did wherein he claimed to be something way out or a son of God. He just was a Messenger!

so, why the song and dance about being Syeds Shieks and look down on Ansaris and so on.

If there is no caste, why divide the Muslims into segments?
man made again..

as evident from the last sermon of Muhammad(pbuh)

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white – except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood.
No Racism in Islam | The Farewell Ceremony of Prophet Muhammed SAWS | Occupied Palestine | فلسطين

Syed does consider themselves as superior but as evident from the official words of Muhammad(pbuh).every muslim is equal to the other respective of its origin

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Shudra is the fourth Varna, as prescribed in the Purusha Sukta of the Rig veda, which constitutes society into four varnas or Chaturvarna. The other three varnas are Brahmins (priests); Kshatriya (those with governing functions), and Vaishya (agriculturalists, cattle rearers and traders)
they are officially regarded as varna in your religious textbooks like veda

Shudra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shudra
Shudra are individuals who has a duty to serve Brahmins, be polite in front of higher varnas (brahmin, kshatriya and vaishya), protect cows, keep purity etc.
Varna | Varna Ashrama | Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra - ekunji, A free web research and review

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Caste is a classification of PROFESSION

But along the way it became a class deferential

Hinduism recognised it,

Islam and other religions played footsie to act 'cute' and PC.

But it is convenient handle to use against India when everything else fail.:rofl:

Pakistan is a most intolerant country and fraudulently uses caste to create mayhem and rape women for so called 'social justice' when some one creates a social casteist transgression and yet they claim Islam is casteless.

Such dubiousness astounds!

They are so shameless that they obfuscate their casteist disgrace as biradari

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Farhan,

Lohar is also a profession in India.

How is it a caste and yet a caste?

What have you to show of the video and posts I have appended that is on caste in Pakistan, which you show so conveniently as 'profession' and yet they are socially discriminated?

If one considers it as a profession (as you claim) why should be discriminated?

Unless he is taken as inferior =- caste.

Would a doctor, engineer or a politician be discriminated in Pakistan?

But why then a lohar, chamar or a choorah as you call them in Pakistan?

Why?

You are behaving as what the Americans would call 'acting cute'!
A lohar can be punjabi,pathan,rajput,kashmiri,muslim,hindu,christian,jew,sikh or whatever..this is his profession

if one feel offended if someone call him lohar because of his profession than this is his own problem

if he take his profession inferior than this is his own problem.

A lahor a blacksmith is called lahor/blacksmith around the world..

now this is his own problem if he feel offended if someone call him lohar

A bhangi again will be called bhangi by many because of his profession and if he also feel offended than again this is his problem

you are yet to show me official declared lower caste people like shurdas

NOTE:I Consider the Shudra irrespective of there religion as good as me..Islam doesnt allow me to call anyone inferior

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Caste is a classification of PROFESSION

But along the way it became a class deferential

Hinduism recognised it,

Islam and other religions played footsie to act 'cute' and PC.

But it is convenient handle to use against India when everything else fail.:rofl:

Pakistan is a most intolerant country and fraudulently uses caste to create mayhem and rape women for so called 'social justice' when some one creates a social casteist transgression and yet they claim Islam is casteless.

Such dubiousness astounds!
Good atleast you admitted that Hinduism Recoginize caste system

While Islam or infact all the abraham religion doesnt has anything similar to poor shurdas. :D

about the last part.

Pakistanis are intolerent,rape womens, this has nothing to do with none existing Caste system in Islam

bose

Country flag
they are officially regarded as varna in your religious textbooks like veda

Shudra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now you are mixing up all big time...

It talks about division of labour among / between the society and have nothing to do with birth... it talks about Khatriyas as warrior class... Brahmins as those peoples associated with a particular profession... but that does not mean that a son of Shudra can not conduct religious rituals in Hinduism like a brahmin just because he / she is not born as a Brahmin... There is no SANCTIONS in HINDUISM to deny rights based on birth...

The so called caste system is an evil system created by mankind have nothing to do with Hinduism as such...

Does it says that there is a religious sanctions to deny fundamental rights to human beings in Hinduism ??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A lohar can be punjabi,pathan,rajput,kashmiri,muslim,hindu,christian,jew,sikh or whatever..this is his profession

if one feel offended if someone call him lohar because of his profession than this is his own problem

if he take his profession inferior than this is his own problem.

A lahor a blacksmith is called lahor/blacksmith around the world..

now this is his own problem if he feel offended if someone call him lohar

A bhangi again will be called bhangi by many because of his profession and if he also feel offended than again this is his problem

you are yet to show me official declared lower caste people like shurdas

NOTE:I Consider the Shudra irrespective of there religion as good as me..Islam doesnt allow me to call anyone inferior
Did you author Grimms' Fairy Tales?

Or are you Hans Christen Andersen?

What you are stating is varna.

Got it , Steve?

I am speaking of social discrimination because of profession with the hangover baggage of your Indian past!

Since you are such a knowall, do give me the social discrimination of other Islamic nations based on profession!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Let us not discuss Islam because I can show enough of anomalies and double talk!

I am not here to insult any religion!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good atleast you admitted that Hinduism Recoginize caste system
True.

Neither a chameleon or an ostrich digging the head in the sand as is Pakistan and its Islamic society!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Now you are mixing up all big time...

It talks about division of labour among / between the society and have nothing to do with birth... it talks about Khatriyas as warrior class... Brahmins as those peoples associated with a particular profession... but that does not mean that a son of Shudra can not conduct religious rituals in Hinduism like a brahmin just because he / she is not born as a Brahmin... There is no SANCTIONS in HINDUISM to deny rights based on birth...

The so called caste system is an evil system created by mankind have nothing to do with Hinduism as such...

Does it says that there is a religious sanctions to deny fundamental rights to human beings in Hinduism ??
if so is the case than why even Great People like lord ram and krishna didnt eat through the hands of shudras?

in the rest of religion they are man made but in hinduism they are mentioned in the religious text.

i will post from official hinduism religious books tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles