When a Pakistani took an Indian to the Top University in China

nimo_cn

Country flag

very interesting video.

this Indian blogger is now travelling alone around China, his latest videos are about xinjiang.

nimo_cn

Country flag

looks like Indians and Pakistanis are more harmonious when they are in China.

rockdog

Country flag
Off course the Indians who would go to China are an exception at first place.
In every clip like this, i see no language barrier betwee Pakistani and Indian. Wondering are those Indian all from northern India or the Hindi is convered 100% educated people?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
In every clip like this, i see no language barrier betwee Pakistani and Indian. Wondering are those Indian all from northern India or the Hindi is convered 100% educated people?
چینی ممبران اس بات سے انجان ہے کی ہماری زبان میں کیا فرق ہے
‌‍ . चीन के मेम्बर इस बात से अवगत नहीं हैं की हमारी और उनकी भाषा में क्या अंतर है

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Most of North Indian languages including Urdu and Punjabi spoken in Pakistan are nothing but dialects and derivatives of Hindi itself. Except for few words and phrases, this all is essentially Hindi.
We mostly understand all North Indian languages regardless of our education levels since ethnicities anyways live mixed up in Northern India (and Indian movies being common in Pakistan).

Thanks to penetration of cinemas, people in every corner of India, even in South to Northeast, understand to enough extent to carry out a conversation.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Indian and Pakistani are harmonious in China is same as Chinese and Taiwanese are harmonious in India ...
And yes they are two different countries ..
i doubt that.

i just checked that Indian government still recognizes Taiwan as part of China.

India is said to be a democracy, why is Indian government acting against your will?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
i doubt that.

India is said to be a democracy, why is Indian government acting against your will?
India is a democratic nation because @Brood Father has not been rounded up by any online monitoring police to be sent to an reduction camp for criticising our government or having an opinion which is not in consonance with official government policy . Thus India is not just said to be a democracy, it is actually a democracy.

@shade
@Tactical Doge ( you can't eat him ،he is poisonous )
@FalconSlayers

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
The question itself is too uneducated.

Democracy is about choice of governing bodies. If you actually think it is about formulating national security & foreign policy around people's will (and 1.4 billion people aren't going to have same opinion)?

One China policy is anyway a policy of Indian National Congress and it's BJP which governs India now.

Azaad

Country flag
i doubt that.

India recognises a One China policy. It recognises Taiwan as a nation just that it doesn't recognises Taiwan's claim of being the sole Chinese nation . In any case both PRC & Taiwan have pretty much the same claim - that they are the sole representative of the Chinese people & the other is a renegade province.

Btw - India has stopped re iterating the one China policy in joint statements & other engagements coz PRC doesn't recognise the One India policy i.e that the state of J&K is part of the Republic of India . Then there's the Arunachal Pradesh issue which the PRC considers as part of TAR & has renamed it into Southern Tibet.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Pakistanis every now and then try to export its "value" to its "friendly country".

View attachment 212736
View attachment 212737
@nimo_cn Pakistan is your all weather friend... you should gift one goat to every paki student in your country... friendship enhanced and such incidents will be reduced and the paki will also have the main ingredient for biryani... ek teer se teen shikar..

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Urdu is the national language of Pakistan, Hindi is an official language of India. Urdu and Hindi are almost identical to each other with the exceptions of a few words here and there, so similar to the point that a Urdu Speaking Pakistani and an Hindi speaking Indian would have no issues in communicating with one another, I have watched many videos of Pakistanis speaking Urdu, I could understand most of them without any issues at all.

"Hindi is written using Devanagari, whereas Urdu is written using a modified version of the Arabic script.".

So as an Indian, I can understand Urdu but can't read it because the language alphabets are not known to me, same is the perspective of a Pakistani who won't be able to understand a single word written in Hindi alphabets.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles