When a Pakistani took an Indian to the Top University in China

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
I see you wanted some excitement in your life today.
My bad, I corrected my post: Hindi is an official language of India like English. Still I said it because in my family Circle and even my schools, my Teachers say that Hindi is the national language of India.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Can they watch "Winnie the Pooh" ..That is my favorite show ...
of course they can, you are only making a fool of yourself by asking that silly question.

i know it's kind of bitter for you to find out that China is quite ahead of India, but be a grown up and act like a man.

Brood Father

Country flag
of course they can, you are only making a fool of yourself by asking that silly question.

i know it's kind of bitter for you to find out that China is quite ahead of India, but be a grown up and act like a man.

It is banned in China ..Wonder why ?
Some people say that Winnie the Pooh looks like Xi Xing ping ...Is it true ??

RocketMan

Country flag

Beware ⚠ of Pakistanis ! To them you're Kafir & must be converted/killed & women enslaved. They're world renowned for "Grooming gangs" / child molestation & drug trade . Hindus & Muslims are not the same people, even if they appear to outside observers as similar. Their mindset is stuck in 7th century. Also CCP is handling them well in Xinxiang ( reeducation camps etc ) .

nimo_cn

Country flag

It is banned in China ..Wonder why ?
Some people say that Winnie the Pooh looks like Xi Xing ping ...Is it true ??
you are just making a mockery of yourself by sharing fake news about China.

the one who writes fake news is bad, but those who trust fake news and spread news are simply stupid.

i believe you fool don't even know what you are doing.

a simple search on Taobao, Chinese most popular online shopping platform shows tons of items featuring winnie the pooh.

you poor guy, do you even have any judgment? what's the point of having brain if it's useless?

Screenshot_20230812_225535.jpg

Brood Father

Country flag
you are just making a mockery of yourself by sharing fake news about China.

the one who writes fake news is bad, but those who trust fake news and spread news are simply stupid.

i believe you fool don't even know what you are doing.

a simple search on Taobao, Chinese most popular online shopping platform shows tons of items featuring winnie the pooh.

you poor guy, do you even have any judgment? what's the point of having brain if it's useless?

View attachment 218023
Yeah ..at this point everyone is fake except the CCP

I can go on and on

And yeah you are right , but with slight modification..Anyone who trust the propaganda of CCP is stupid ..

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yeah ..at this point everyone is fake except the CCP

I can go on and on

And yeah you are right , but with slight modification..Anyone who trust the propaganda of CCP is stupid ..
what you have provided are articles substantiated with no evidence.

of course, you can go on and go on with those bullshit articles because it costs nothing to fabricate fake news.

taobao.com is a online shopping platform anyone can access freely. anyone who genuinely wishes to find out about truth would have known Winnie the pooh is not banned in China by just a simple click on Taobao.com

unless you are not really interested in truth.

another video about xinjiang, i know it's mind blowing for Indians like you who are brainwashed so badly that only fake news about China would satisfy you. but it's comforting at least this Indian blogger is presenting China in a decent way.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
another video about xinjiang
Regardless of anyone posting any kind of videos, any Chinese account posting any kind of videos on Xinjiang, publishing photos of a crowded mall in Xinjiang is as close portrayal of reality as Chinese claims of normalcy when COVID was just to start or what North Korea does all the time or Chinese economy isn't slowing down just because some xyz product had record sale in China this month or there is some crowd in an ABC mall.

Unless you are a staunch CCP supporter or a Chinese nationalist trying to cope, the way isn't enough to even convince an uneducated person.

Stats and logic speak louder than rants. Stats of PRC's aging population, ethnically racist staunch mindset of a material society with stressed people & stagnating growth and lately reducing share in global industries, exploited working class, normal image in front of world and so forth. Things don't change all of a sudden and changing populace attitudes change decades. It's just difference in very nature of Indian government's and CCP's where former prefers to portray image of a traditional dance in Rajasthan as national image while the other prefers a photo of Shanghai's scrappers ignoring bigger lot of its culture beyond eastern China.

So, every random video vlogging against same is just an eyewash like North Korea does. You can't just post a random video and call anyone brainwashed. Nazis, Soviets and Mao, state sponsored PR (propaganda) didn't work out well. Come back when PRC administration actually suspend seditions or criticism, guided tours and look after leftover people beyond mainland too.

Brood Father

Country flag

of course, you can go on and go on with those bullshit articles because it costs nothing to fabricate fake news.

taobao.com is a online shopping platform anyone can access freely. anyone who genuinely wishes to find out about truth would have known Winnie the pooh is not banned in China by just a simple click on Taobao.com

another video about xinjiang, i know it's mind blowing for Indians like you who are brainwashed so badly that only fake news about China would satisfy you. but it's comforting at least this Indian blogger is presenting China in a decent way.
Even Gobbles posted such rosy picture of Germany during Nazi regime ..

RocketMan

Country flag

What's the automobile Industry scene in China ? Apart from BYD & MG we don't have any Chinese car brands here in India .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles