Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
So, Ukraine now adding MQ-9 Reaper in it's new wish list, lets see what America does!

While russia deploys new drone detecting acoustic system with capacity of it deployable on individual soldier..

New page unfolded!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Pictured above: Wealthy Ukrainians having fun in western europe, and the unfortunate souls who couldn't get away from this engineered meat grinder.
Those who in Catholic Europe do not celebrate Orthodox Easter.
Yesterday I also beat colored eggs and ate smoked sausage, although I did not attend church.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag

.........................................................................................................

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Don't worry, the rest are being converted to Turtles. Ukro Nazis loozing to Ninja Turtles is just epic.
A lot of Russian military iron is turned into scrap metal here.
Watch yesterday's parade rehearsal. Not a single modern tank, not a single self-propelled gun, not a single infantry fighting vehicle. Where did they go? After all, here the Russians attack on motorcycles, cargo mopeds, ATVs and golf carts. And Russian propaganda constantly shouts about hundreds of units of new armored vehicles.
It turns out Leo-2A5 won. It is now the most modern tank in Moscow.:rofl:

Immanuel

Country flag
Watch yesterday's parade rehearsal. Not a single modern tank, not a single self-propelled gun, not a single infantry fighting vehicle. Where did they go? After all, here the Russians attack on motorcycles, cargo mopeds, ATVs and golf carts. And Russian propaganda constantly shouts about hundreds of units of new armored vehicles.
:rofl: At least they have a parade, when was the last time a parade in Ukraine? I am praying 5 times a day like an unwashed Abdul that Russians come for Odessa, like I said before, I don't care how many they loose, I want your fat sausage fed ass in a trench. The rest is all noise. Me and Lindsay on same page, the fight must go on till the last fake Greek ukro nazi.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
:rofl: At least they have a parade, when was the last time a parade in Ukraine? I am praying 5 times a day like an unwashed Abdul that Russians come for Odessa, like I said before, I don't care how many they loose, I want your fat sausage fed ass in a trench. The rest is all noise. Me and Lindsay on same page, the fight must go on till the last fake Greek ukro nazi.
I suspected that you were a Muslim.:hail:

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It looks like Ukraine has a naval anti-aircraft drone with R-60M missiles. He protects the remaining kamikaze-drones from Russian helicopters.

Soldier355

Country flag
Footage of an attack by a Russian Ka-29 helicopter on Ukraine's new missile naval drones in the area of the northwestern coast of the Crimean Peninsula. The Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense "Group 13" used in this attack for the first time a new modification of naval drones equipped with two air-to-air missiles, presumably R-73 and R-60. This decision made naval drones more dangerous weapons, but at the same time made them easier to destroy, since missiles on drones are easy to detonate. Five unmanned boats of the Ukrainian army were reportedly destroyed. According to Ukrainian media reports, a Russian boat was destroyed; this has not been officially confirmed by Russian media. The video shows an alleged attack by a Ukrainian naval drone.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Russians would love to get their hands on this one. Doubt this will happen?
Doubt the same too, Ruskies will go any extent to get their hand on one intact, in such case, as the only field russia lags really is armed HALE type combat drones with long range surveillance capability....
But, till time that budao biden tau is on throne with his libtard democrats' on DONKEYS
1715022488341.png

ANY THING CAN HAPPEN.....

vishnugupt

Country flag
Akim is laughing..... He seriously believe he is winning the war.

Since the beginning of the war, Akim has been speculating on daily basis but none has turned out true till date.

Now Akim believe Russia left without Tanks or armed vehicles for which ever NATO is not agree.

By Summer 2025, I sure Akim will be laughing meanwhile Russian will be eating their lunch at the west bank of Dnieper.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles