Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
Italy recognizes the Republic DONBAS: CITIZEN LC DALY "Schengen"!
Ukrainian journalists report "outrageous" fact: uncontrolled resident Donbas received a Schengen visa!Ukraine's Foreign Ministry promised to "sort out" ...

It is finished! One of the "pillars" of the European Union - Italy itself! - In fact, acknowledged the existence of the People's Republic of Lugansk!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Italy recognizes the Republic DONBAS: CITIZEN LC DALY "Schengen"!
Ukrainian journalists report "outrageous" fact: uncontrolled resident Donbas received a Schengen visa!Ukraine's Foreign Ministry promised to "sort out" ...

It is finished! One of the "pillars" of the European Union - Italy itself! - In fact, acknowledged the existence of the People's Republic of Lugansk!

Foolishness. They have issued a visa to the citizen of Ukraine. Similarly, a visa can get a resident of the Crimea, if the Ukrainian passport. Separatist website wants to show the desired valid. I also have a Ukrainian passport from of Donetsk and was a Schengen visa.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
...........................................................................................

pmaitra

Captured Ukrainian infiltrator testifies he planned to blow up air hub, bus station in Crimea
In a video released by the Russian security service on Friday, a Ukrainian infiltrator tells investigators that he eyed the central bus station and airport in Crimea’s Simferopol for bomb attacks.

More planned terrorist attacks in Crimea have been revealed by the Federal Security Service (FSB) after it raided a Ukrainian infiltrator group on the peninsula over the weekend. One member of the FSB and one infiltrator died in the following shootout.
The man, Ridvan Suleymanov, told investigators he was “aimed at choosing places for planting of explosive devices and terrorist acts,” at the bus station and airport in Simferopol, the capital city of Crimea. In the video he also admitted that “civilians could die” as a result.
During the conference call he heard a voice saying, “I am Ahmet Karimov, today with our brothers we are going to go from the small to the large jihad. Exactly at 12 am [we’ll] blow up the central airport of Simferopol as well as the central bus stations of Simferopol, Yalta, Sevastopol and the Kerch crossing.”

After taking five pictures, Suleymanov was arrested by Russian law enforcers. In the video released Friday, the man said it “was clear to him” that more potential attacks by Ukrainian intelligence could follow in Crimea.

gadeshi

Russian Navy MiG-29K (9-41R) and MiG-29KUB (947R) from the 101-st OKIAP (Severomorsk) on the ramp of NIITKA training and testing center at Saki (Crimea):

gadeshi

Navy Su-30SM and Su-24MR from the 37-th OMShAP (Black Sea Fleet, NovoFedorovka) fly over the Crimean beeches:

gadeshi

All the geopolitical essence in one shot:

And all the essence of Ukraine:

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And all the essence of Ukraine:
As early shown:)
Hangmen Also Die! (1943)

«Из всех искусств для нас важнейшим является кино» (Владимир Ильич Ленин)

Last edited:

gadeshi

Ukroarmy civil targets shelling consequences in Petrovskiy District of Donetsk:

gadeshi

A tribute to Sut Vremeny detached task force on Donbass from 2014 till now:

gadeshi

Have appeared photos. In response to the placement in the Crimea, the C-400, Ukraine on its administrative border deploys its S-300PS.

Ukroarmy has deployed a mammouth crap old S-300PS without full detection and self-defence suits in response to S-400 in Crimea

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ukroarmy has deployed a mammouth crap old S-300PS without full detection and self-defence suits in response to S-400 in Crimea

Listen to the advice. Have to comment when you understand, but not only because hate the country in which you live.

gadeshi

Listen to the advice. Have to comment when you understand, but not only because hate the country in which you live.
I comment this because I understand this on 100%. With details and scale :)

I don't hate my country but hate the banderic failed state of American marionettes that posess it now and conducts genocide of my people here.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I comment this because I understand this on 100%. With details and scale :)

I don't hate my country but hate the banderic failed state of American marionettes that posess it now and conducts genocide of my people here.

He is a bad person who identifies power and the country. When Putin dies, another country which you will love? S-300 certainly worse than the S-400, but he is able to perform its tasks. Even S-75 is capable of.

gadeshi

He is a bad person who identifies power and the country. When Putin dies, another country which you will love? S-300 certainly worse than the S-400, but he is able to perform its tasks. Even S-75 is capable of.
S-300PM-2 - yes, S-300PS - no.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
S-300PM-2 - yes, S-300PS - no.

Just because he is a modernized Russia? Before the Russian-Ukrainian war, Kazakhstan has modernized their S-300 in Ukraine. Apparently their government you did not agree.o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles