Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Lenin, Stalin, Mao...
One of the main streets in Kiev was named after Stalin? Lenin? Mao?

Attempts to divert attention from Stepan Bandera and his crimes I regarded only as cowardice and hypocrisy. The typical behavior of the random petty street thief. Hysterical aggressiveness, saliva spatter, incoherent cries... something that reminds me. But, well, we will not delve in psychopathology.

Bandera recognized in many countries Nazi criminal. His crimes are proved.

In honor of this Nazi mass murderer called the street of Kiev, capital of Ukraine. Modern Ukraine professed "democratic and European values"? Seriously? Who else would dare to deny that today in Ukraine the fascism became official ideology?

Here in the forum is the Polish advocate of Ukrainian politics. I am very interested in his opinion about Bandera.

Advocates of the Ukrainian authorities are now beginning to look as absolutely inadequate people and quite frankly liars.

I think that the debate about fascism in Ukraine can be considered closed. Ukraine itself is brilliantly proved it. Officially recognized Bandera as their hero, naming streets in his honour and opening museums. All quite obvious.
Are you kidding? Each city was st. Lenin. The former town of Ilyichevsk (Chernomorsk now) is named in his honor. The city of Donetsk until 1961 was called Stalino.

Every era requires its heroes. Personally I don't like this rename. I like neutral name (writer, poet or artist). But decided the people of Kiev, who chose their city Council and mayor.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It was an attempt on the leader of the "LNR" Plotnitsky.

Ural

Attempts to divert attention from Stepan Bandera and his crimes I regarded only as cowardice and hypocrisy.
Continue talk about Stalin, Lenin, Churchill, etc. Than more you avoid direct conversation - especially your attempts to become silent this problem look pathetic.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Continue talk about Stalin, Lenin, Churchill, etc. Than more you avoid direct conversation - especially your attempts to become silent this problem look pathetic.
Russia has occupied part of my country. Think I care about such petty issues like renaming of streets?

Ural

Russia has occupied part of my country. Think I care about such petty issues like renaming of streets?
Whataboutism is a term describing a propaganda. Technique represents a case of "tu quoque" or the appeal to hypocrisy, a logical fallacy which attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position, without directly refuting or disproving the opponent's initial argument.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Whataboutism is a term describing a propaganda. Technique represents a case of "tu quoque" or the appeal to hypocrisy, a logical fallacy which attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position, without directly refuting or disproving the opponent's initial argument.
You already know my stance that I'm against the nationalists. Why then you are forced to take the other side, so I protect them? I repeat. I don't like this renaming of the street, but the option of the inhabitant of Odessa is not considered for the city of Kiev.
Or you have the binary thinking - if I'm against Ukrainian nationalists, we should support Russia?

Ural

In Ukraine there is no fascism. It is the Russian propaganda.

In Ukraine have solemnly reburied soldiers of the SS "Galichina" division. Officials have participated in a ceremony.

The text of article in English.
Enraging hundreds of people, including officials and military personnel attended a burial ceremony for five SS men killed in World War II on the territory of Ukraine. This state funeral was held last Thursday in the nearby village of Radi Lvov, and included many participants dressed in the clothes of the German army of World War II and the SS too. All this is happening in Ukraine, currently waging a bloody war in front of Russia and is among other security assistance from Israel, including consultants trained the soldiers belonging to the same army whose officers participated at the funeral outrageous.

According to Russian media outlets, there are about five Waffen SS soldiers and killed in 1944 and buried in a mass grave. Recently were able to identify and separate these five bodies and buried at a funeral. During the incident Ukrainian pastors were required for the dead, and then he spoke even none other than Oleg Sniotkh, head of the Lviv Region Ukraine. As stated can be seen in the Army officers also participated Ukraine.

Five fighters were buried Waffen SS Division No. 14, also known as "Galicia Division" was established in 1943 on the basis of Ukrainian volunteers mass. This division was run mainly to suppress rebellions and against partisans. Its members were particularly brutal towards Jews, and accused of the most serious war crimes. Tens of thousands of people volunteered for this division and fought framework, and at least half of whom were killed during the war and many others were massacred by the Russians later.

Several hundred of them survived the war, some of them came to the funeral and spoke there in memory of the fallen. Some of them were wearing the uniform of the division and wore the pins. If the funeral is not outrageous enough, we note that since 2010, participating veterans annual march commemorating the Galicia Division and its falling - marches attended by thousands of Ukrainian citizens.

Israeli official conducting relationship with Ukraine. Among countries have extensive commercial and security ties are quite good. Among other things, working in Ukraine army officers trained the soldiers demobilized army Ukraine. Funeral village of Radi is even more blatant against this background.

You watch the original of article and the photo according to the reference.
http://www.mako.co.il/pzm-magazine/Article-97a23c364c54651006.htm

Akim

Professional
Country flag
In Ukraine there is no fascism. It is the Russian propaganda.

In Ukraine have solemnly reburied soldiers of the SS "Galichina" division. Officials have participated in a ceremony.

The text of article in English.
Enraging hundreds of people, including officials and military personnel attended a burial ceremony for five SS men killed in World War II on the territory of Ukraine. This state funeral was held last Thursday in the nearby village of Radi Lvov, and included many participants dressed in the clothes of the German army of World War II and the SS too. All this is happening in Ukraine, currently waging a bloody war in front of Russia and is among other security assistance from Israel, including consultants trained the soldiers belonging to the same army whose officers participated at the funeral outrageous.

According to Russian media outlets, there are about five Waffen SS soldiers and killed in 1944 and buried in a mass grave. Recently were able to identify and separate these five bodies and buried at a funeral. During the incident Ukrainian pastors were required for the dead, and then he spoke even none other than Oleg Sniotkh, head of the Lviv Region Ukraine. As stated can be seen in the Army officers also participated Ukraine.

Five fighters were buried Waffen SS Division No. 14, also known as "Galicia Division" was established in 1943 on the basis of Ukrainian volunteers mass. This division was run mainly to suppress rebellions and against partisans. Its members were particularly brutal towards Jews, and accused of the most serious war crimes. Tens of thousands of people volunteered for this division and fought framework, and at least half of whom were killed during the war and many others were massacred by the Russians later.

Several hundred of them survived the war, some of them came to the funeral and spoke there in memory of the fallen. Some of them were wearing the uniform of the division and wore the pins. If the funeral is not outrageous enough, we note that since 2010, participating veterans annual march commemorating the Galicia Division and its falling - marches attended by thousands of Ukrainian citizens.

Israeli official conducting relationship with Ukraine. Among countries have extensive commercial and security ties are quite good. Among other things, working in Ukraine army officers trained the soldiers demobilized army Ukraine. Funeral village of Radi is even more blatant against this background.

You watch the original of article and the photo according to the reference.
http://www.mako.co.il/pzm-magazine/Article-97a23c364c54651006.htm
More than 2 years after escape Yanukovych, but you continue to believe that fascism in Ukraine. I'll to overpersuade her to the contrary, I do not see the point. The Russian international policy controls the tsar and try to persuade you, just not interested.
Even if a similar case happened is somehow reflected at the household level? A single particular cases are everywhere.

pmaitra

Tired of your ignorance. Stalin terrorized his people before the war with Hitler. The artificial famine in Ukraine, in the Volga region, Kazakhstan is one of many examples.
Ah, famine.

Kolkhoz failed in Ukraine, but Kolkhoz works fine in Bashkortostan, eh? I was told Ukraine is great for agriculture?

Don't blame Stalin for the mismanagement of the local Ukrainian Soviets.

Pray tell me, the famine happened when Galicia was not even part of the USSR. Why do the Galicians get so uppity about the famine?

There comes the new rulers of Ukraine!!

Shameless grovelling.

Ukraine is Russia, and should be reunited with the Russian Federation.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ukraine is Russia, and should be reunited with the Russian Federation.
Are you tired of. India is part of the British Empire and Churchill are the best! I don't think you'd like it. And yet I come back to this post from the Russian forum, about impressions about the rest in India. Maybe after that, you have to change an opinion in a negative direction about Russian chauvinism.

pmaitra

Are you tired of. India is part of the British Empire and Churchill are the best! I don't think you'd like it. And yet I come back to this post from the Russian forum, about impressions about the rest in India. Maybe after that, you have to change an opinion in a negative direction about Russian chauvinism.
Not tired at all. I have seen all types. There are many Russians here. Most secretly and many openly like Putin, but then, there are those that hate him to the core. There are all varieties. I don't expect anyone to mollycoddle India. Bottomline is, my country was divided by external aggressors (and their local collaborators) and reunification is unthinkable now, but I think the Russian Federation, Ukraine, and Byelorussia can be united. Therefore, I speak.

BTW, you should be ashamed of your uniformed soldier with the Ukrainian flag as a flair on the shoulder kissing an American flag. This is disgusting. Have some self respect.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
BTW, you should be ashamed of your uniformed soldier with the Ukrainian flag as a flair on the shoulder kissing an American flag. This is disgusting. Have some self respect.
India has Bollywood. Are you cinema never looked?

bhramos

Country flag
Rape, Torture, Robbery: Victim testimonies against Ukrainian Tornado Battalion (ENG SUBS)

bhramos

Country flag
This is "new, democratic" Ukraine: Gennadiy Shevchenko, policeman of new, Americanized, National Police of Kiev junta made selfie on background of old citizen of Kramatorsk. Old man was beaten, and we haven't doubt what his offender smiling to camera. Kramatorsk is city in occupied territory of Donetsk republic. This photo Shevchenko put as his profile picture on Viber.
http://news-ua.today/exe/user.cgi?mode=topnews&sub=start
Kiev junta police, as well as its army, were trained well by Americans and Canadians. It is very clear now. Soon we be see selfies in Abu-Greib style.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
This is "new, democratic" Ukraine: Gennadiy Shevchenko, policeman of new, Americanized, National Police of Kiev junta made selfie on background of old citizen of Kramatorsk. Old man was beaten, and we haven't doubt what his offender smiling to camera. Kramatorsk is city in occupied territory of Donetsk republic. This photo Shevchenko put as his profile picture on Viber.
http://news-ua.today/exe/user.cgi?mode=topnews&sub=start
Kiev junta police, as well as its army, were trained well by Americans and Canadians. It is very clear now. Soon we be see selfies in Abu-Greib style.

Grandfather was very drunk, broke in the fall of his face. The police picked him up and put him in the patrol car.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia deploys troops to border with Ukraine
Russia deploys troops to border with Ukraine on the administrative border with the occupied territory of Crimea. That reported by military-informant.com.

A rotation of Russian Armed Forces is taking place at the administrative border between the occupied Crimea and the Kherson region. A large number of troops and armored vehicles was spotted in the area and the cities of Armyansk Dzhankoy.

Earlier, it was reported that on the administrative border with the Crimea, border guards from the Ukrainian Kherson and Berdyansk units detected six Russian Mi-8 helicopters flying over the territory of the peninsula.

A new administrative border has been established between mainland Ukraine and the peninsula after the annexation of the Crimea by Russia in early 2014.

As was previously reported, Russia is preparing for a large-scale war and is moving troops to the Ukrainian border.

http://defence-blog.com/army/russia-deploys-troops-to-border-with-ukraine.html

bhramos

Country flag
SU-24 in the skies over Kharkov. POROSHENKO ANNOUNCED embattled

President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko instructed to bring on high alert all units in areas admingranitsy with Crimea and Donbas.

After that, the Su-24 was seen in the sky over the city of Kharkiv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles