Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
All the normal sane people will treat it Dnepropetrovsk forever because this city is tightly connected to a name and activities of Grigoriy Ivanovich Petrovskiy.
In fact Petrovskiy has made Dnepropetrovsk and the rest of Eastern Ukraine an industrial core as we know it. And put a great contribute into all people elementary education here.
So Bandera lovers in the ukro government can go fuck themselves with their stupid decommunisation.
It won't be for long anyway.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
You can even Lugansk - Vorochilovgrad call, Mariupol - Zhdanov, Donetsk - Stalino, Yekaterinburg - Sverdlovsk, St. Petersburg -Leningrad, Tver -Kalinin. Continue dear homo-sovetikо?

gadeshi

Your anger is understendable but completely useless.
That's what you're lying! Is breaking your lies only Mat. Even if the Ukrainian media are lying here on the forum don't read them.
Oh no!
My civil duty is to dismantle all the ukro lies everywhere where I can find it!
I will show all over the world your ("political ukrainians") true face as well as true face of American marionettes in Kiyev.
I will show how stupid, anger, hating and what liars you are.
How badly are you educated, what crap is in your heads and so on.
So don't expect me to pass ukro lies with the mouth shut.

The next transfer of the restored and new military equipment (city Chuguev Kharkiv Oblast).

Don't need his paranoia extended to everyone.
Yeah, but 3 questions:
1 - How many of them are new (0 for sure);
2 - How good they are repaired (bearing in mind the previous year's scandal);
3 - How many of them are from the previous scandalous party :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Your anger is understendable but completely useless.

Oh no!
My civil duty is to dismantle all the ukro lies everywhere where I can find it!
I will show all over the world your ("political ukrainians") true face as well as true face of American marionettes in Kiyev.
I will show how stupid, anger, hating and what liars you are.
How badly are you educated, what crap is in your heads and so on.
So don't expect me to pass ukro lies with the mouth shut.

Yeah, but 3 questions:
1 - How many of them are new (0 for sure);
2 - How good they are repaired (bearing in mind the previous year's scandal);
3 - How many of them are from the previous scandalous party :)
Open your eyes, because they hate their obscures.

gadeshi

Open your eyes, because they hate their obscures.
My eyes are widely open to see all the info from both sides and separate truth from lies.
So take your advice back and apply it to yourself.
And you will see no positive news from Ukraine (сплошная зрада). Completely no positive activities or achievements. Just corruption, ruine and ravage in of Soviet heritage.
And then look to Russia and its activities and achievements and you will find the proper choice.
Chosing Russia is chosing future and Evolution. Chosing nazi banderic Ukraine is chosing degradation and decisive death.

gadeshi

Russian T 72B ?

There is only thing that can give a sane info - a tanks SN and personal vehicle Technical formular.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
My eyes are widely open to see all the info from both sides and separate truth from lies.
So take your advice back and apply it to yourself.
And you will see no positive news from Ukraine (сплошная зрада). Completely no positive activities or achievements. Just corruption, ruine and ravage in of Soviet heritage.
And then look to Russia and its activities and achievements and you will find the proper choice.
Chosing Russia is chosing future and Evolution. Chosing nazi banderic Ukraine is chosing degradation and decisive death.

I laugh at your demagoguery. You know, I can understand you. I was also nervous and angry in the 14th year, when my country was invaded by Russia.
May be, may be not.
Ukraine has several thousands of T-72 in its deposites.
Kontakt-5 ERA blocks have been produced in Lughansk and the other Ukrainian plants before the war so it may be just generic T-72B augmented with it.

There is only thing that can give a sane info - a tanks SN and personal vehicle Technical formular.

:pound:Have you heard about the Nogh-L?

Last edited:

gadeshi

I laugh at your demagoguery. You know, I can understand you. I was also nervous and angry in the 14th year, when my country was invaded by Russia.
If Russia would invaded Ukraine in 2014 you would now sing Russian anthem being covered with Russian flag :)
As well as all your nazi friends who would managed to escape fair punishment for their crimes :)
:pound:Have you heard about the Nogh-L?
Yeds, I've heared about it.
But:
1 - It is almost abandoned one (very few of tanks are augmented with it for all the ime it exists);
2 - Nozh-L is irrelevant to this post as far as we discuss Kontakt-5 augmented vehicles including even Ukrainian IFVs (were here several pages earlier).

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeds, I've heared about it.
But:
1 - It is almost abandoned one (very few of tanks are augmented with it for all the ime it exists);
2 - Nozh-L is irrelevant to this post as far as we discuss Kontakt-5 augmented vehicles including even Ukrainian IFVs (were here several pages earlier).
Ukraine has not produced ERA "Kontakt-5".They are available in very limited quantities on T-80U/UD. Tanks Bulat have ERA Nozh. It is well-proven as a defense against Russian tanks, but it has a complex dismantling. Therefore, all refurbished tanks get ERA Nozh -L. It is mounted in old containers "Kontakt-1".
Over the past week, the Armed forces of Ukraine received more than 110 units of weapons and military equipment, including automotive equipment, navigation equipment ground radar and more than 10 thousand hand-grenades and a smoke alarm sound and light min.

Thus, today, for the Armed Forces of Ukraine purchased and delivered more than 3.5 thousands of new and modernized samples of armament and military equipment.

The main of them is armored, automotive and engineering equipment, unmanned aircraft systems, upgraded radio relay station, artillery systems, machine guns, shot with a guided missile, a thermal imager, ground-based radars, and more.

Also purchased and delivered about 65 thousand ammunition and modules cumulative protection.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
19th August 2016, occupied Zaporozhye republic, fascist state Ukraine

Military transport helicopters landing armed troopers in the middle of highway in the Zaporozhye region: locals and tourists in shock... This video was recorded two days ago. As we suppose, this is part of Kiev junta military training. Kiev junta training troops to fight against former Ukrainian citizens in the Donbass and whole Ukraine, because due to the deteriorating living conditions in the various regions of Ukraine could erupt uprising. So, Kiev junta, as ordinary occupying regime preparing troops for combats against civilians.
By the way, You can see in the video street vendors, they are ordinary people who are making money by selling fruits and vegetables for the tourists.

gadeshi

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
What's so funny here?
Ukraine is a US occupied country now with direct outer control from US embassy.
So ukro govt is colonial or occupation administration without political powers, nothing more.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
What's so funny here?
So ukro govt is colonial or occupation administration without political powers, nothing more.

so can i say
if things continue the way they are for 5-10 years ukraine could become the IRAQ OF EUROPE??????

Akim

Professional
Country flag
What's so funny here?

I understand that you want direct control of the Kremlin.o_O

gadeshi

so can i say
if things continue the way they are for 5-10 years ukraine could become the IRAQ OF EUROPE??????
A Somalia of Europe.
And I can say that Ukraine is interesting for US exactly as Somalia between Russia and EU. A bloody chaotic "sanitary zone".

Akim

Professional
Country flag
However, he is in no hurry to go anywhere. He does not go even in "free" Donetsk.o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles