Chinese Regional Jets & Airliners

SexyChineseLady

Frankly I don't think you read whatever I've linked & if you do , whether you fully comprehended whatever I've linked or posted.

To repeat myself & sum up what I've linked , right now they've offered a JV with HAL for IAF's forthcoming requirement of a Medium Transport Aircraft ( MTA) with a carrying capacity between ~25-35 Tons IIRC in response to an RFI - Request For Information issued by the Ministry of Defence (MoD) on behalf of the IAF. There are other contenders for the same requirement from Japan to Ukraine to Russia to Europe to the US.

Previously the idea within the government was to develop an MTA for the IAF with a Regional Transport Aircraft ( RTA) derivative to serve as it's civilian counterpart. Towards that end we signed an MoU with Russia nearly 2 decades ago which didn't go anywhere due to mutual disagreements & finally co operation was terminated. Since then the project has meandered along to reach where it has today.

As of now both the requirements have been separated from each other with a local government organisation the civilian National Aeronautics Laboratory ( NAL) submitting an offer to the GoI earlier this year , seeking a budget of 1 billion USD or thereabouts to develop a 90 seater turboprop all on its own .

I'm under the impression we ought to have a JV with EMBRAER as part of a Public Private Partnership model with a private sector firm with the aim of eventually getting a majority stake in EMBRAER for access to their entire portfolio of products so that we don't have to reinvent the wheel. Frankly it doesn't seem as though the government is seeing things the way I am . Just my 2 cents.

As of now that's where things stand.

Moreover didn't you read my post on why & how EMBRAER wasn't into regional wide or narrow bodied aircraft & the reasoning provided including explanations by @MiG-29SMT on multiple occasions. Refer to his posts of the past . In other words , kindly time travel.
So in short your post had nothing to do with airliners or the probability of their assembly lines in the Global South outside of China and Brazil ;)

Azaad

Country flag
So in short your post had nothing to do with airliners or the probability of their assembly lines in the Global South outside of China and Brazil ;)
In even more short terms , Baidu translate ought to be banned & so should you if you refer to Baidu translate out here.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Going back to the newest topic of China built airliner; as I understand it was grounded after one month of operation. …. So much for Chinese quality of copy and reverse engineer.

Any more news on it?

KurtisBrian

Country flag
New menu on the C919! Having a new domestic airliner is so much fun!
Domesitc? thought you were a "blue" Chinese/Sino in TW/CT (blue means a Kuomintang nationalist). KMT legally still at war with the People's Republic of China.

Might be domestic for rockdog if he is actually in China.

SexyChineseLady

Domesitc? thought you were a "blue" Chinese/Sino in TW/CT (blue means a Kuomintang nationalist). KMT legally still at war with the People's Republic of China.

Might be domestic for rockdog if he is actually in China.
Republic of CHINA ;)
IMG_9783.png

Azaad

Country flag
Grounded? This is flight schedule of last two weeks:
Hmm...

While I won't lay much stock on the grounding of the aircraft , Chinese mastery over such technologies won't be easy & there will be a price for success.

However as I remarked earlier instead of the temporary failures of the aircraft , I was much more entertained by the comments in the comments section. One of these I found very intriguing.

IMG_20230717_064256.jpg

Is it what I think it is ? Another ponzi scam in the greatest ponzi scam in the history of mankind - CCP's China.😉

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles