Chinese Regional Jets & Airliners

rockdog

Country flag
Domesitc? thought you were a "blue" Chinese/Sino in TW/CT (blue means a Kuomintang nationalist). KMT legally still at war with the People's Republic of China.

Might be domestic for rockdog if he is actually in China.
No need to doubt, here comes my travel blog, i will keep posting when the next vacation comes:

rockdog

Country flag
Hmm...

While I won't lay much stock on the grounding of the aircraft , Chinese mastery over such technologies won't be easy & there will be a price for success.

However as I remarked earlier instead of the temporary failures of the aircraft , I was much more entertained by the comments in the comments section. One of these I found very intriguing.

View attachment 214833

Is it what I think it is ? Another ponzi scam in the greatest ponzi scam in the history of mankind - CCP's China.😉
The financial world is always complicated, 70% of world's commericial planes are actually owened by financial companies, but rented by arilines.

Azaad

Country flag
The financial world is always complicated, 70% of world's commericial planes are actually owened by financial companies, but rented by arilines.
They're owned by LEASING COMPANIES not financial companies. Only in China are they owned by financial companies who're actually middlemen.

rockdog

Country flag
They're owned by LEASING COMPANIES not financial companies. Only in China are they owned by financial companies who're actually middlemen.
Finance lease is quite popular in modern aviation industry, i don't see any big problem.

A Comparison of ACMI Leasing, Operating Leasing and Aircraft Ownership – To Lease or to Own

Bank of China, the leasing business

Azaad

Country flag
Finance lease is quite popular in modern aviation industry, i don't see any big problem.

A Comparison of ACMI Leasing, Operating Leasing and Aircraft Ownership – To Lease or to Own

Bank of China, the leasing business
The difference between a leasing company & a financial company is a leasing company in the aircraft leasing business leases aircrafts to airliners & a financial company will lease it's aircraft to an airliner & at the same time raise loans from a commercial bank offering it's aircraft as collateral while extending loans in this case to a real estate company at extortionate rates coz in China banks are barred from lending to real estate companies.

Now all this is happening under the eyes of the CCP which means its ban on banks lending to real estate companies is a farce to begin with. This is institutionalised corruption CCP style. If the real estate sector crashes those finance companies go bankrupt & banks land up with these aircrafts.

JaguarWarrior

Country flag
Version of C919 exported to Russia can be refitted with Russian avionics and engines if they decide to order some.

Azaad

Country flag
Version of C919 exported to Russia can be refitted with Russian avionics and engines if they decide to order some.
Maybe they should be exporting some to China considering the imports in the C-919 from the West. It's a win win situation for both. Besides look at the bright side, if a C-919 with Russian avionics & engines crashes CCP can always blame it on Russia.

SexyChineseLady

Indonesian ARJ-21s will fly from Jakarta to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! First cross borders route for a major COMAC airliner (though I am sure the MA-60 and Y-12 had done this before for smaller airlines and countries)!

So wonderful to see aviation enthusiasts seeking out Chinese planes to fly!

IMG_9858.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles