China versus India, A Great Asian Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnantS

Country flag
The British marched into Tibet in the late 19th century for obvious reasons and signed some treaty later on with some locals which Beijing never recognized. And after the British left, the Empires' jewel, aka India, thinks it should inherit those claims and led to a minor conflict for CCP in 1962.
See?That's how easy it is to claim territory which you had zero military or even political control in the past 2 millennia.View attachment 231639
Before British Marched .. Dogras marched into Tibet. It was because of Dogras March into Tibet, British could foray into Tibet. Tibet especially Kailash is our core cultural spiritual Kundalini spine. Kailash shall grace India when God wills.

hurrians

Country flag
Skywatcherji U r moving in circles - from tibetans hav no reason to work with lama to then (when faced with proof otherwise) claiming CCP has destroyed indigenous group in the name of integration.

No need for us to send military, our cultural and metaphysical thoughts permeated through Tibet all the way to main land China.

However hard I try u will not accept the facts here, however deep inside u too respect dharma.

Om .

Last edited:

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Skywatcherji U r moving in circles - from tibetans hav no reason to work with lama to then (when faced with proof otherwise) claiming CCP has destroyed indigenous group in the name of integration.

No need for us to send military, our cultural and metaphysical thoughts permeated through Tibet all the way to main land China.

However hard I try u will not accept the facts here, however deep inside u too respect dharma.

Om .
CCP: I have full respect for dharma.Otherwise, i would've just optimized them all
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As is known to all, CCP has great respect for religions.
i_f25.png
There's no large scale genocide against ethnic minorities as in the imperial era
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Skywatcherji now claim that CCP eliminate Mongolian culture, next claim CCP respect all culture. Repeat the cycle.
Mongolians are fine. They cause much lesser trouble for CCP
i_f25.png
They were once aggressive, after 300 years of optimization, They're politically docile now
i_f25.png

i_f25.png

i_f25.png

hurrians

Country flag
The Qing dynasty (1644–1911) was founded by a northeast Asian people who called themselves Manchus. Their history, language, culture, and identity was distinct from the Chinese population, whom they conquered in 1644 when China was weakened by internal rebellions.

Tungusic peoples display their highest genetic affinity with Mongolic peoples, but also share varying degrees of genetic affinity with Turkic peoples, which however have significant West Eurasian admixture.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Nope. J-10 and F-16 are nowhere close in aerodynamic configuration. J-10 is sort of a cross between Rafale and F-16.
No, There is open record of Israel selling to China its research on Lavi, of which J-10 is a clone of.

The3Amigos

Country flag
No, There is open record of Israel selling to China its research on Lavi, of which J-10 is a clone of.
Nope. J-10 is cross between Rafale and F-16. J-10 has canards like Rafale. J-10 has underside intake and single engine like F-16.

When J-10 was developed in the 1980s it was heavily influenced by Rafale and F-16.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Nope. J-10 is cross between Rafale and F-16. J-10 has canards like Rafale. J-10 has underside intake and single engine like F-16.
No, it isnt. J-10 is a Lavi copy. Lavi's canards and J-10's canards are virtually identical in placement, Lavi was a single engine plane too.
As i said, there is record of Israel selling the lavi design to the chinese.

The3Amigos

Country flag
No, it isnt. J-10 is a Lavi copy. Lavi's canards and J-10's canards are virtually identical in placement, Lavi was a single engine plane too.
As i said, there is record of Israel selling the lavi design to the chinese.
Lavi was never built. Today, J-10 is cross between Rafale and F-16.

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Lavi was never built. Today, J-10 is cross between Rafale and F-16.

When J-10 was developed in the 1980s it was heavily influenced by Rafale and F-16.

Lavi was built but not comissioned. J-10 is a lavi clone.
It had no avenue for influence via Rafale, which was still under development and hadn't flown a test flight in the 80s.
We know that Lavi is a F-16 derivate & J-10 is a lavi clone. So obviously its gonna share characteristics with the F-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles