Russia commemorates 1969 Sino-Soviet Zhenbao/ Damansky Island War in a high-profile manner across Russia, irking China

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Russia commemorates 1969 Sino-Soviet Zhenbao/ Damansky Island War in a high-profile manner across Russia, irking China
During the event Russian official called the people who died in the Zhenbao Island War as heroes and said that the soldiers who died were heroes who resisted foreign aggression. Sino-Soviet border dispute, 1969: People's Liberation Army (PLA) troops ambushed Soviet border guards on then-disputed Zhenbao Island in the Ussuri River on Mar 2, 1969, initiating intensified border clashes between China and the USSR that would continue until a September ceasefire. This lasted for 7 months.
https://twitter.com/Resonant_News/status/1768870834838417722/photo/1
https://twitter.com/Resonant_News/status/1768870834838417722/photo/1
GIxKpTiWQAAzaZL.jpeg

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Chinese are yearning for Russia's far east and the Russians know this very well.
i_f25.png
The Chinese long have a tradition of believing at least 2 million square kilometers of territory(2/3 the size of India) should be reclaimed.
i_f25.png

1.jpg

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Chinese are yearning for Russia's far east and the Russians know this very well. View attachment 246358The Chinese long have a tradition of believing at least 2 million square kilometers of territory(2/3 the size of India) should be reclaimed.View attachment 246359
View attachment 246357
Traditionally, the Chinese believe the Lake Baikal in Russia is China's northern natural border and the Lake Balkhash in Kazakhstan is China's western natural border,
i_f25.png
which can justified by China's historical claims. So the Russians are quite wary of this. Locked in Ukraine war, Russians dare not risk losing grip on its vulnerable far east.
i_f25.png

all-the-territories-ever-ruled-by-china-v0-ecupycgt0aka1.jpg

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Traditionally, the Chinese believe the Lake Baikal in Russia is China's northern natural border and the Lake Balkhash in Kazakhstan is China's western natural border,View attachment 246360which can justified by China's historical claims. So the Russians are quite wary of this. Locked in Ukraine war, Russians dare not risk losing grip on its vulnerable far east.View attachment 246362
View attachment 246361
Although those claimed regions are of lesser strategic importance from a modern point of view, they still carry symbolic meaning.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Maybe it's not too bad for the Chinese that Russia can be used to deter US & Japan alliance in north-eastern Pacific at least for the present so that the Chinese can focus on south eastern Pacific. aka. PRC's lover, Taiwan
i_f25.png

Azaad

Country flag
The Chinese are yearning for Russia's far east and the Russians know this very well. View attachment 246358The Chinese long have a tradition of believing at least 2 million square kilometers of territory(2/3 the size of India) should be reclaimed.View attachment 246359
View attachment 246357
Chang , apart from gobbling up half of Kazakhstan , you've also gobbled up Mongolia . All this before you've moved into Port Arthur/ Vladivostok. Ideally the whole of China belongs to Mongolia since the maximum territorial extent of present day China including those enlarged borders whose map you've depicted here was first conquered by the Yuan dynasty , losing it during the Ming & regaining it once more during the Qing dynasty period.
i_f25.png

GaudaNaresh

Country flag

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chang , apart from gobbling up half of Kazakhstan , you've also gobbled up Mongolia . All this before you've moved into Port Arthur/ Vladivostok. Ideally the whole of China belongs to Mongolia since the maximum territorial extent of present day China including those enlarged borders whose map you've depicted here was first conquered by the Yuan dynasty , losing it during the Ming & regaining it once more during the Qing dynasty period. View attachment 246374
The Chinese have a good reason to claim those regions
i_f25.png
As you can see, northern part of Vietnam and Korea were basically inherent to the Chinese.
Tang_Protectorates.png

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chang , apart from gobbling up half of Kazakhstan , you've also gobbled up Mongolia . All this before you've moved into Port Arthur/ Vladivostok. Ideally the whole of China belongs to Mongolia since the maximum territorial extent of present day China including those enlarged borders whose map you've depicted here was first conquered by the Yuan dynasty , losing it during the Ming & regaining it once more during the Qing dynasty period. View attachment 246374
As you can see, those frontier regions were never Chinese and they were all obtained by military conquests
i_f25.png

Han_Expansion.png

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
yes, which is why we wont allow them to keep it.
Tibet is not your buddy, Pakistan is.
i_f25.png
Imagine India & Pakistan & Bangladesh merge into one country with a population of over 2 billion.
i_f25.png
half Muslim & half Hindu, it would be the most unique dual-core system in the world.
i_f25.png

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Traditionally, the Chinese believe the Lake Baikal in Russia is China's northern natural border and the Lake Balkhash in Kazakhstan is China's western natural border,View attachment 246360which can justified by China's historical claims. So the Russians are quite wary of this. Locked in Ukraine war, Russians dare not risk losing grip on its vulnerable far east.View attachment 246362
View attachment 246361
For example, Chinese ruled northern part of Vietnam for over 900 years, which is obviously not a short period. It's normal for the Chinese to make some claims.

Azaad

Country flag
Tibet is not your buddy, Pakistan is.View attachment 246383Imagine India & Pakistan & Bangladesh merge into one country with a population of over 2 billion.View attachment 246384 half Muslim & half Hindu, it would be the most unique dual-core system in the world.View attachment 246385
Neither is Tibet yours. Tibet should be independent & a buffer like it always existed between India & China . Take the buffer away & 2 great powers clash with each other as we're seeing now.

Azaad

Country flag
The Chinese have a good reason to claim those regionsView attachment 246378 As you can see, northern part of Vietnam and Korea were basically inherent to the Chinese.
View attachment 246377
That's what I remarked previously Chang . Zheng He in his many voyages also reached the shores in Eastern Africa where a good number of his sailors settled there & married local women.

All China has to do is stake claim to those areas based upon Zheng He's voyages & the fact he landed there with Chinese sailors settling there. I'm sure Africa is waiting for China to stake such a claim , claim citizenship of China , go to the mainland & boost their economic prospects .

Think of the advantages accrued to the ordinary Han male . Suddenly lots of African females become available to you & you don't have to be a "leftover man."

AnantS

Country flag
China was never one single entity. heck during mauryan empire they were distant entity with massive tibet plateau in between - which was ruled by various turko - mongolic tribes time to time.
1711881282229.png

GaudaNaresh

Country flag
Tibet is not your buddy, Pakistan is.View attachment 246383Imagine India & Pakistan & Bangladesh merge into one country with a population of over 2 billion.View attachment 246384 half Muslim & half Hindu, it would be the most unique dual-core system in the world.View attachment 246385
Tibet is our buddy - their religion comes from us, their written language comes from us and through historic times, they traded with us more than with the changs.
So sorry to say, Tibet is ours culturally.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Neither is Tibet yours. Tibet should be independent & a buffer like it always existed between India & China . Take the buffer away & 2 great powers clash with each other as we're seeing now.
I don't know what you're talking about. Tibet was conquered by PRC half a century ago. China conquered lots of foreign lands. It's a tradition.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tibet is our buddy - their religion comes from us, their written language comes from us and through historic times, they traded with us more than with the changs.
So according to your logic, all of East Asia should rename itself as China.

skywatcher

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't have to say that since Indian script also uses the alphabet similar to the Aramaic alphabet, so it is debatable if it is original or at least heavily influenced by the middle east cultures

Global Defence

New threads

Articles