8 REASONS WHY INDIA WILL RULE THE WORLD IN 2050

HeinzGud

Country flag
Ya right ever heard of Bible belt in USA.
That is very advanced thinking for the current super power of the world:rotfl:
Bible belt is concentrated to a small area when compared with the entire USA. The leading manufacturing and industrial areas are more progressive and advance than the Bible belt. Bible belt States are the most poorest and lowest in HDI. In comparison most of the India is comparable to the US Bible belt where religious dogma dominates over every other aspects of life. There are very few places in India which are actively progressive and industrialized.

HeinzGud

Country flag
:bs:
Early American were were racist slave trades. It was only after 1865 when civil war ended and usa actually stopped trading in slaves. But the blacks are still treated like shit in great scientific US of A.
Not all over racist slave traders. Many of the Northern states opposed the slave trade and they actually went on a war with their own country men who supported it. That is rational egalitarianism. Which lacks in the India.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Bible belt is concentrated to a small area when compared with the entire USA. The leading manufacturing and industrial areas are more progressive and advance than the Bible belt. Bible belt States are the most poorest and lowest in HDI. In comparison most of the India is comparable to the US Bible belt where religious dogma dominates over every other aspects of life. There are very few places in India which are actively progressive and industrialized.
So how the hell did Trump got elected. Now come up with another story.

IndianHawk

Country flag
That is rational egalitarianism. Which lacks in the India.
Ya right that is why India provides reservation for backward classes and tribes and castes in education and in jobs and even in Parliament. That is why India spends millions on scholarship for needy and billions on subsidy for farmers , labourers and Poor's because it lacks rationality. Indians have a functional democracy a fast growing economy because they are not rational ???

Very bright anal'syis.

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Dear patriots I agree, lets not fight among ourselves. Don't we all want our country to achieve the same goals. We are unified in what we want to see India become but differ in ways used to achieve that goal. As the saying goes "A Journey to a thousand miles starts with one step", and that first step is a non partisan analysis of where we really stand i.e, identifying Our Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats. India Missed out on two important historical events in it's journey for industrial development, the first one was industrial revolution.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I appreciate your sense of pride and love for the country.
My problem isn't your way of posting either but a single sided post which just wanna impose one of it's frustration on others to tell everything else vain is utter ignorance.

Utter Ignorance!!
I'm not jingoistic fanboy and can unferstand, Self introspection is essential for sure, but mindless whining irritates me.
But, please add some sense of reality to it.
Reality must be both way, on basis of which reality you sad there is no medical research base here?
You probably didn't know about Cancer treatment modules or semiconductor fabrication so you simply declared that they don't exist.
I am on your side only. We all know growing up in India how bad our practical labs experiences were. think about the stuff you learnt hands on in Chemistry Labs, Biology Labs and Physics lab. 15 students would share one broken microscope. Atleast my experience was bad. Most of the learning was wrote learning done by cramming stuff explained by teachers who had the degree but not the experience to either apply the knowledge in real world or ability to explain concepts with examples.
Everything is found everywhere in vast country. Yup, we are short of training stuff for trainees but your post is like research at A & B cities will be totally stopped if C & D aren't having gears, even if they aren't interlinked. For useless & failed bureaus, we have proper research institutions too (even in private sector that even specially medical if nothing else.) India has been able to file 20-30 times more per capita IPRs against all similar income level countries, there might be a reason.

I appreciate that for surgery of crushed leg, I could be admitted to nearby PGI which wouldn't have been there in Africa, though many of government hospitals might be similar in conditions.
I don't want make Draupadi of you
You can't either buddy, because you forgot to search further,
Next while searching Wikipedia, go through related articles too,
"Commercial level manufacturing, otherwise does for space research & defence purposes"
Rebuttal: that is 4 micro meter old technology borrowed from applied materials inc of US (it's more or less like pentium 1) . I just juked FOUR pentium III desktops from my home last week. Currently all processors are QUAD CORE. For defence and military application all processors are EIGHT core. this tech will be out for your use in the next five years
Not giving link because of lack of time, you might check out at ISRO or DRDO reports yourself, at chip fabrication facility Chandigarh,
Tech had been further worked to 1.8micro.m & later designed for 90 & 45nm chips.
Though, even 45 nm or 28nm Soctronics designed chip is useless for modern phones. So, will be limited to scientific calculators & low end electronics even if plant is commercially viable.
Even PRC, produces 300nm conductors mostly itself, rest is imported for the same reason as that of India's.

For 10nm semiconductors, more than $100 billions at least, another few hundreds if you want to research yourself & create own IPR.
So, whatever you've been cursing that shame India has for not having a high end chip fabrication plant, it's per capita income isn't anywhere near $40,000.

And that's why I've been enforcing point for commercial viability, the level of wafer fabrication plant you are dreaming of may even be more than our annual central budget but we don't even know if it will give us any revenue. We are chasing a moving target.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carboplatin
Carboplatin was discovered at Michigan State University,[10] and developed at the Institute of Cancer Research in London. Bristol-Myers Squibb gained Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for carboplatin, under the brand name Paraplatin, in March 1989. Starting in October 2004, generic versions of the drug became available.
Gave up here, my bad.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Dear patriots I agree, lets not fight among ourselves. Don't we all want our country to achieve the same goals. We are unified in what we want to see India become but differ in ways used to achieve that goal. As the saying goes "A Journey to a thousand miles starts with one step", and that first step is a non partisan analysis of where we really stand i.e, identifying Our Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats. India Missed out on two important historical events in it's journey for industrial development, the first one was industrial revolution.
My dear friend, let's not discourage others if you have gave up. Whichever event we lost & pushed a step back ourselves in history against west or far east, I don't think putting hands in rest and not doing anything give even a step near the goal which you are referring too.
You have to step ahead to be there. I don't think scaring others about length of journey will make any difference. It's just excuse to give up.

delbruky

Country flag
hey man go take a hike. Stop making stupid assumptions about anybody's state. you are certainly not a psychologist

delbruky

Country flag
you can tell me the equivalent of the following in India APAP, Intel, Qualcomm, 3m.
there is no need for sighting specific instances when the broad comparisons have no match

delbruky

Country flag
Not saying that they can't be formed but as of now those orgs don't exist.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
hey man go take a hike. Stop making stupid assumptions about anybody's state. you are certainly not a psychologist
So, what are trying to point out, your posts haven't revolved much away from commercial chip fabrication.
you can tell me the equivalent of the following in India APAP, Intel, Qualcomm, 3m.
there is no need for sighting specific instances when the broad comparisons have no match
Not saying that they can't be formed but as of now those orgs don't exist.
Here, what I posted?
Indx TechStyle said:
For 10nm semiconductors, more than $100 billions at least, another few hundreds if you want to research yourself & create own IPR.
So, whatever you've been cursing that shame India has for not having a high end chip fabrication plant, it's per capita income isn't anywhere near $40,000.

And that's why I've been enforcing point for commercial viability, the level of wafer fabrication plant you are dreaming of may even be more than our annual central budget but we don't even know if it will give us any revenue. We are chasing a moving target.
Accordingly, why India would be having any big chip fabricating corps. when doesn't even manufactur. Though, we design and we have a lot of good design houses. Co's will be there when commercial manufacturing will be. When budget will be exceeding $2 trillions and per capita GDP above $25,000, not going to happen before 4-5 decades. Better is to research only till then to remain knowledgeable.

There've been a lot of fields where our industry is active so big private players too.

delbruky

Country flag
If you dream of becoming a true power you NEED to have the wherewithal to manufacture every thing from a microprocessor to a jumbo jet. You can extend you logic of outsourcing manufacturing to design as well. why design when someone else can do it for you.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Bible belt States are the most poorest and lowest in HDI. In comparison most of the India is comparable to the US Bible belt where religious dogma dominates over every other aspects of life.
Not really, for irreligious population in percentage,
India reaches between 25-30% against US average 40%, against Bible belt, it must be much better,
Otherwise, we have plenty of nice bibelic websites from US too where you'll know how dogma can take on life.:p
Where is that God coin & anti masturbation.campaign page? @aditya10r :sarcasm:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
If you dream of becoming a true power you NEED to have the wherewithal to manufacture every thing from a microprocessor to a jumbo jet.
Off course needed, but you can't spend $3-400 billions at the moment what you are referring, it's not even common in rich countries and needs time.

Modern 10nm plants need lot of money and below them are useless commercially excerpt low end electronics. Only US, Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Europe have these facilities, they are alive because they are established, not even China & Russia.
You can extend you logic of outsourcing manufacturing to design as well. why design when someone else can do it for you.
So that I can alone hold IPR when manufacture it or probably,
Because I can't afford to manufacture right now, all I can do is designing for generating revenue and technical expertise which I will need in future to avoid lag.

delbruky

Country flag
I understand your points. I also understand that cutting edge in research can be achieved by gradually investing resources for 3 decades or longer. My problem is just with the title of this thread.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I understand your points. I also understand that cutting edge in research can be achieved by gradually investing resources for 3 decades or longer. My problem is just with the title of this thread.
So get out of the thread and troll somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to reply or even read any particular thread.:dude:

delbruky

Country flag
I am only sighting my opinions like everyone else. especially just like you just did by trying to make me consider "getting out of the thread". I could consider responding by saying something like this..." I have no beef with you, not argued with you even one so stop sticking you nose into everything and get lost, you don't own any equity in this forum", but that's not what I am saying.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Agreed 100%.
Attributes of an upper middle income economy is achieveable in few decades but "ruling world alone" is over exaggeration.

Our posters need to amend themselves on daydreaming otherwise there won't be any difference left between them and ghazi paki maulavis.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Not really, for irreligious population in percentage,
India reaches between 25-30% against US average 40%, against Bible belt, it must be much better,
Otherwise, we have plenty of nice bibelic websites from US too where you'll know how dogma can take on life.:p
Where is that God coin & anti masturbation.campaign page? @aditya10r :sarcasm:
Just adding one more thing, atheism & agnostism is tolerable in India, if you really wanna see how religion works, have a trip to ME!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles