8 REASONS WHY INDIA WILL RULE THE WORLD IN 2050

delbruky

THE VALOR OF BHAI SATI DAS 1621-1675
Country flag
Hey. I recognize your avatar. It's the Sri Pada mountain in Sri Lanka.
My guess is It is sanjeevani parvat it might very well be Sri Pada Mnt. Your guess is as good as mine.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
A country which lacks the capability in Semiconductors manufacturing,
Commercial level manufacturing, otherwise does for space research & defence purposes
lacks the capability in Engine design (any any engine.. jet engine, IC engine, Diesel engine),
No, only manufacturing and that only of Jet engines because of metallurgy.
It requires edge in single crystal superalloys to tackle the concerns of thermal and hot corrosion because of intense and heat & pressure in turbofan & turbojet engines.
Lack manufacturing base,
Agreed
Lacks medical research
Think once again, India keeps as good record in medical research as bad it keeps in providing facilities to government hospitals.
(Not one molecule related cancer drug or drugs related to other ailments has been researched in India)
????
Carboplatin, Imitinef Mercilet etc..
I don't think you can't access google or any other medical side.
cannot become a a world ruler in 10000000 years
Though entire human civilization took just a fraction of this time to achieve they are today, though the title sucks.

Doesn't mean that we must start sucking and give up.
70 years after independence not one wafer fabrication lab has been set up.
Choice (might be wrong) have a number of countries same way. Because putting a $10 billion whose revenues may or may even not catch up with it's budget makes investors hesitant. It's still fine for designing & fabricating and small scale for own needs.
All technology including the spandex in your chaddi has been borrowed from the west principally Germany. How can you be so boastful.
& what about IPR which don't resemble west? Wait, must I start with these days' fashionable ruler, China?
Start even with designers & not even manufactures. We will see from where tech came.

First name of is a British Company ARM. Rest are US tech transfers between 1991 & 96.

delbruky

Country flag
I appreciate your sense of pride and love for the country. But, please add some sense of reality to it. I am on your side only. We all know growing up in India how bad our practical labs experiences were. think about the stuff you learnt hands on in Chemistry Labs, Biology Labs and Physics lab. 15 students would share one broken microscope. Atleast my experience was bad. Most of the learning was wrote learning done by cramming stuff explained by teachers who had the degree but not the experience to either apply the knowledge in real world or ability to explain concepts with examples.

Now comming to the rebuttal ( I don't want to make a Draupadi of you in front of all but.... this is what you said...)

"Commercial level manufacturing, otherwise does for space research & defence purposes"
Rebuttal: that is 4 micro meter old technology borrowed from applied materials inc of US (it's more or less like pentium 1) . I just juked FOUR pentium III desktops from my home last week. Currently all processors are QUAD CORE. For defence and military application all processors are EIGHT core. this tech will be out for your use in the next five years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carboplatin
Carboplatin was discovered at Michigan State University,[10] and developed at the Institute of Cancer Research in London. Bristol-Myers Squibb gained Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for carboplatin, under the brand name Paraplatin, in March 1989. Starting in October 2004, generic versions of the drug became available.

Spandex tech was applied in military clothing for NATO forces, not a surprise it was developed by a sunbidiary of the 3M corporation

delbruky

Country flag
IC engines All ice engines in india are manufactured by borrowed technology of Cummins, EMD (electromotive diesel), Navistar or FUSO. There is nothing indigenous here.
what more do you have.... bring it on. Trust me I would be happier loosing this debate with you.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Loads of blah blah blah blah why india cant do this that and the other and all because , you see, we are divided by race language and religion and blah blah .....

but meanwhile .......... hey, hear it from the horses mouth :-

we are not bragging because it is our best friend saying it for us ..... together with israel he says we are formulating usa foreign policy ....and that was a few years ago to ,.....it has become more forceful since then

so regardless of 15 students sharing one miroscope or whatever and im not making fun because i myself spent a year or two in asian situation in decades past where facilities weren't that great either

so let us excel in our strength ...... it is not tech r&d for the moment although i dare say even that is developing but we have great strength in law business market maths dominating academia

also in particular in nternational relations .... we have shushma and now new star eenam ....... they are using tongue-lashing and verbal creaming the terrorist haven nations

so why seek to rule the world , so to say , just run usa foreign policy for them together with a bit of help from our friend israel !
ref
I personally believe we should never actually think about where we will be after 33 years. 10-15 years may be. Beyond that is just crap. that.
i agree !!
I take that with a pinch of sarcasm.... i dont think akhand bharat is happening in this millenium.
Commercial level manufacturing, otherwise does for space research & defence purposes
once again, India keeps as good record in medical research as bad it keeps in providing facilities to government hospitals.
IC engines All ice engines in india are manufactured by borrowed technology of Cummins, EM.

Last edited:

delbruky

Country flag
so let us excel in our strength ...... it is not tech r&d for the moment although i dare say even that is developing but we have great strength in law business market maths dominating academia
Thanks for being the peace maker. Sanity is good for all.

HeinzGud

Country flag
IC engines All ice engines in india are manufactured by borrowed technology of Cummins, EMD (electromotive diesel), Navistar or FUSO. There is nothing indigenous here.
what more do you have.... bring it on. Trust me I would be happier loosing this debate with you.
So you say that TATA, Maruti and others have all no indigenous engine design capability?

delbruky

Country flag
So you say that TATA, Maruti and others have all no indigenous engine design capability?
Pretty much. R&D by most Indian auto manufacturers is only limited to quality control of the licensed product at all stages. Their business Model is just like that of the now Defunct Hindustan Motors. All the Manufacturing process, Raw material (Steel) and the manufacturing equipment (like CNC Lache machines) is provided by the principal collaborator in the guise of joint venture. Principal collaborator charges royalty fee (5% of sale price) apart from initial consulting fee and tech transfer fee. to name a few instances
you Might have heard of
Hero HONDA
Bajaj KAWASAKI
Tata HONEYWELL
Tata CUMMINS
Maruti SUZUKI
Kirloskar CUMMINS
Tata Mercedes Benz
Mahindra NAVISTAR
Indian Railways (EMD)
Indian Raliways (GE Engines)
http://www.railwaygazette.com/news/...ian-railways-evolution-locomotive-livery.html
Godrej BOYCE
DCM DAEWOO
Hindustan Motors MITSUBISHI
HINO India ltd
and the list goes on..... this phenomena is not limited to auto and engine sector, it's actually wide spread.
BHEL SEIMENS
BHEL GE
BHEL MHI

HeinzGud

Country flag
Pretty much. R&D by most Indian auto manufacturers is only limited to quality control of the licensed product at all stages. Their business Model is just like that of the now Defunct Hindustan Motors. All the Manufacturing process, Raw material (Steel) and the manufacturing equipment (like CNC Lache machines) is provided by the principal collaborator in the guise of joint venture. Principal collaborator charges royalty fee (5% of sale price) apart from initial consulting fee and tech transfer fee. to name a few instances
you Might have heard of
Hero HONDA
Bajaj KAWASAKI
Tata HONEYWELL
Tata CUMMINS
Maruti SUZUKI
Kirloskar CUMMINS
Tata Mercedes Benz
Mahindra NAVISTAR
Indian Railways (EMD)
Indian Raliways (GE Engines)
http://www.railwaygazette.com/news/...ian-railways-evolution-locomotive-livery.html
Godrej BOYCE
DCM DAEWOO
Hindustan Motors MITSUBISHI
HINO India ltd
and the list goes on..... this phenomena is not limited to auto and engine sector, it's actually wide spread.
BHEL SEIMENS
BHEL GE
BHEL MHI
Why can't they go forward from the initial licence building stage?

delbruky

Country flag
They have begun taking it forward now for example after Tata's acquired JLR in 2008 they have begun manufacturing V4(four cylinder engines) likewise mahindra and Ashok leyland are doing are doing the same. However, engine technology and efficiency undergo changes every 10 years or so.

Aghore_King

Country flag
Please stop being boastful and stop serving Khayali Pulaos. A country which lacks the capability in Semiconductors manufacturing, lacks the capability in Engine design (any any engine.. jet engine, IC engine, Diesel engine), Lack manufacturing base, Lacks medical research (Not one molecule related cancer drug or drugs related to other ailments has been researched in India) cannot become a a world ruler in 10000000 years
Why are you ignoring history....There was a time when the United States of America didn't even existed and see where they are now....They have came from non existent and established themselves as superpower... Although most of your points are correct , but problems will be resolved....We could certainly become a global power by 2050...

HeinzGud

Country flag
Why are you ignoring history....There was a time when the United States of America didn't even existed and see where they are now....They have came from non existent and established themselves as superpower... Although most of your points are correct , but problems will be resolved....We could certainly become a global power by 2050...
That needs a change in the outlook. Early Americans were egalitarian free thinkers who let go of the religious dogma in favor of the rationality and scientific thinking. The US constitution is a whole mark in the human evolution for that reason. If India needs to dominate the world, they need to cultivate the positive and constructive progressive thinking just as modern Europeans.

Aghore_King

Country flag
That needs a change in the outlook. Early Americans were egalitarian free thinkers who let go of the religious dogma in favor of the rationality and scientific thinking. The US constitution is a whole mark in the human evolution for that reason. If India needs to dominate the world, they need to cultivate the positive and constructive progressive thinking just as modern Europeans.
Yeah.... true...as i said, there are many many problems ,but it doesn't mean that we can't overcome them .....

HeinzGud

Country flag
Yeah.... true...as i said, there are many many problems ,but it doesn't mean that we can't overcome them .....
As long as you hold on to your religious dogma and backward educational practices, being the world's super power is as distance as possible.

IndianHawk

Country flag
That needs a change in the outlook. Early Americans were egalitarian free thinkers who let go of the religious dogma in favor of the rationality and scientific thinking.
:bs:
Early American were were racist slave trades. It was only after 1865 when civil war ended and usa actually stopped trading in slaves. But the blacks are still treated like shit in great scientific US of A.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles