Top ISI handler, missing while sneaking into India illegaly

Country flag
You are talking about someone's life buddy. Little empathy towards a patriot is expected. And no! all hope is not lost. I firmly believe we can get him back.
Pakis are doing this to get their man back- Now consider this- they refused 100s of their soldiers during Kargil- they are least bothered about their loyal troops- This guy must be knowing something very important- that is why 60 days deadline is given- Kulbhushan has been compromised- his whole operation is done and dusted- he is as good as a dead man- Don't let emoting get over you- It is because of this stupid emotions that dreaded terrorist like Masud Azhar was released- I would've preferred a 100 dead people over this guy- Even If my family was at stake-

When at war keep emotions away- or its better to surrender- because sacrifice is needed there-

Tarun Kumar

Yes i bet he is the col khan sahib of david headley who gave the mumbai attackers info on coast guard routes. I read that headley mentioned that khan sahib knows a mole deep in Indian establishment who helped ISI in its attacks so his capture will effectively lead to unravelling of ISI network in India . This hanging announcement may well be to force India to acknowledge his custody and draw india into a fruitless backchannel.

Mangal

Country flag
Pakis are doing this to get their man back- Now consider this- they refused 100s of their soldiers during Kargil- they are least bothered about their loyal troops- This guy must be knowing something very important- that is why 60 days deadline is given- Kulbhushan has been compromised- his whole operation is done and dusted- he is as good as a dead man- Don't let emoting get over you- It is because of this stupid emotions that dreaded terrorist like Masud Azhar was released- I would've preferred a 100 dead people over this guy- Even If my family was at stake-

When at war keep emotions away- or its better to surrender- because sacrifice is needed there-
All of our opinions including mine are based on assumptions at best. But what is happening behind the scenes we don't know as of yet. One thing which you are getting wrong is that i am being emotional. I am not. Spy exchange did occur between USA and USSR, even when cold war was at its peak. It can happen between India and Pak as well. As far as Col. being the high value ISI officer is concerned may be he is, may be not. What do you know buddy! At best you are making assumption. I am not blaming you for it but that's what we all are doing here. Personally i believe its impossible that this episode of ISI col. missing is a coincidence or accidental. I believe a lot of planing has gone into it.The capture at such important juncture has certainly to do with Jadhav. Don't forget he is/ was serving commodore of navy. He is no ordinary spy. India cant afford to let him be hanged and do nothing about it. Its matter of prestige. The reactions coming from government indicates this fact. As for how we will get him back. Cant say much. But it has to be a mix of backdoor diplomacy, economic and financial blockade and some out of the way measures like picking up one or more ISI rats from Afghanistan, few blasts in the busy streets of karachi would make the condition so dire that Pakistan would think twice before doing anther Kulbhushan Jadhav on us.We have to teach those inbreds a lesson.For a safer future and putting in the fear of RAW and India it needs to be done .Trust me it can be done all it requires is political will power and aggression on our side which sadly we Hindus are lacking now days.

Indibomber

Wishfull thinking that India will go after ISI would others. G**d mein dum nahi hum kisi we kaam nahi. We can bloody put Naxals and jihadis in there place forget picking poured from Bangladesh, Thailand and Lanka.

Tarun Kumar

What baffles me is that iran has turned out to be a paper tiger. I mean he was kidnapped inn eastern province of iran and not pakistan so it means basically Iranians are totally a military helpless state. And the mullahs are fooling their people that Iran can destroy a mini military superpower like Israel. As they say in the game of power, everyone is naked

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What baffles me is that iran has turned out to be a paper tiger. I mean he was kidnapped inn eastern province of iran and not pakistan so it means basically Iranians are totally a military helpless state. And the mullahs are fooling their people that Iran can destroy a mini military superpower like Israel. As they say in the game of power, everyone is naked
Iran has bigger problems to worry about...............

Why bring worlds Attention to Iran-india economic relations!!!

Tarun Kumar

dude can any foreign intelligence kidnap a person from India. It shows helplessness and weakness and this country wants to destroy israel- a mini superpower. I mean its laughable

Degenarate

Country flag
dude can any foreign intelligence kidnap a person from India. It shows helplessness and weakness and this country wants to destroy israel- a mini superpower. I mean its laughable
With all due respect to your point, how the kidnapping of Mr Jadhav in anyways different than the thousands of Indians being sold as cattles in the human trafficking trade? Did India with all its might been able to stop it? Many amongst those unfortunate women and children are kidnapped right from their homes. We often dont find any traces of them even after several years. Or even better example, innocent people especially businessmen are frequently kidnapped by Maoists for ransom, were we able to put an end to that?

If he was being watched or protected by Iranians you have a valid point but he was kidnapped from an area which has unrest and have terror footprints of taliban and its ilk. And these terrorists freely crossover to Pakistan from the porous border of Baluchistan. Jadhav was a simple businessman working in Iran when he was kidnapped by the terrorists on the behest of ISI.

And Iran wanting to destroy Israel is just a rhetoric to please the Arab masses who are angry with their respective regimes and works as a tool to spread Iranian influence in Arab states as a counterbalance to KSA's influence in the region.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Let's be clear on one thing. If Jadav was abducted from Sistan by the ISI to score a point against India to try and prove to the world that India is meddling in Balochistan, you can be rest assured that he will never ever be released come what may. Because if he is released, the cat will be out of the bag and Pakistan's reputation will nosedive further.

Jadav will be given amnesty and his death sentence commuted to imprisonment for life by the President of Pakistan. His repatriation to India is not an option for the Pak establishment.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
What kind of clever move?

Until now they used him to throw mud on India. India is forcing them to deny that option. If they hang him they will loose that edge.
But its our loss. Spy or not, he is still an Indian citizen. Also, now that the whole world knows about him, its a question of India's power in these situation.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
But its our loss. Spy or not, he is still an Indian citizen. Also, now that the whole world knows about him, its a question of India's power in these situation.
World was busy with North Korea, except for one segment on BBC I don't think anybody reported it. On tv atleast.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
World was busy with North Korea, except for one segment on BBC I don't think anybody reported it. On tv atleast.
But everyone knows about this at government levels since both countries have taken this to UN.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You cannot negotiate with fanatics who are hell bent on destruction.

Every one know Pakistan and North Korea, they hang on to nukes and do illogical things.

Now the latest episode is they want India to resolve Kashmir and join CPEC other wise Pakistan will unleash its stupidity and tell the world about India.

They are just black mailing India. Think about this logic if they give kulbhushan yadav, their lies will come out in front of world.
Mostly they convert it into life imprisionment.

But the arrogance and stupidity they are showing will be dealt with tough actions.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You cannot negotiate with fanatics who are hell bent on destruction.

Every one know Pakistan and North Korea, they hang on to nukes and do illogical things.

Now the latest episode is they want India to resolve Kashmir and join CPEC other wise Pakistan will unleash its stupidity and tell the world about India.

They are just black mailing India. Think about this logic if they give kulbhushan yadav, their lies will come out in front of world.
Mostly they convert it into life imprisionment.

But the arrogance and stupidity they are showing will be dealt with tough actions.
Balckmail India for what? To join CPEC?

Tough actions? The toughest action I thought I will see was officially de-legitimizing Indus water treaty. But that too was denied by the supreme court. Here we are stuck with supreme court's decision and there they are passing ridiculous judgments via military court.

What other tough actions do you see? More diplomatic isolation? Where will that lead especially when the so called muslim hater Trump has also increased economic aid to pakistan.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Balckmail India for what? To join CPEC?

Tough actions? The toughest action I thought I will see was officially de-legitimizing Indus water treaty. But that too was denied by the supreme court. Here we are stuck with supreme court's decision and there they are passing ridiculous judgments via military court.

What other tough actions do you see? More diplomatic isolation? Where will that lead especially when the so called muslim hater Trump has also increased economic aid to pakistan.
Don't be so naive , for Islamic republic of Pakistan, existence of India itself is a great source of pain.

They want India to co operate with them in trade, so that china benefits. At the same time they want Kashmir. India has its own plans so blackmail.
Indus water treaty can be withdrawn not an issue.
There are many ways India can take tough actions. If they hang kulbhushan Yadav then that will become a trigger point.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Don't be so naive , for Islamic republic of Pakistan, existence of India itself is a great source of pain.

They want India to co operate with them in trade, so that china benefits. At the same time they want Kashmir. India has its own plans so blackmail.
Indus water treaty can be withdrawn not an issue.
There are many ways India can take tough actions. If they hang kulbhushan Yadav then that will become a trigger point.
Please tell me what tough actions India can take. Because as of now, I don't see any except Indus water treaty and war.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pakistani ISI send Kasab and others for 26/11, we caught hold of Kasab and it was paraded to whole world.

Pak furious with there terrorist caught alive killing our citizens, when found about Kulbhushan, tracked and abducted him from Iran. Then painted him as spy and terrorism etc etc. Pak tried to do reverse Kasab, but no one is taking there line.

Now its not clear that if RAW or IB or jointly they have paid back ISI in same coin or not. The unease at which Pak has reported confirmation of Kulbhushan's death sentence, shows how ISI has shocked and trying hard to recover its ex or present officer Habib.

Habib on its part is goldmine, based on his CV. Plus he does have connection to ISI.

Lets wait and watch what happen.

Tarun Kumar

What is a red herring is capture of kulbhushan from Iran. it shows that much of sunni majority eastern iran is now out of central government control and that means that iran is a very weak and helpless state and mullahs are just hiding behind rhetoric. That puts Iran at a huge disadvantage against the emerging sunni alliance.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Someone with user ID Rao posted at Trishul blog.

RaoApril 16, 2017 at 1:10 AM

A few more flaws in the Pakistani naarative

1. Why did the Pakistan government had this year approached India for assisting in the investigation process, if they already have the all the evidence on the charges levelled against Kulbhushan Jadhav?

2. Abdul Basit had claimed that Kulbhusan's trial lasted three and a half months but Military courts in Pakistan were disbanded on Jan 7 after a sunset clause.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1306928
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...ry-terror-courts-expires-170107154324900.html

And it was only on March 28 that Pakistan senate passed the 28th Amendment to reinstate the military courts.
http://www.news18.com/news/world/am...s-bill-to-revive-military-courts-1365378.html

So the entire legality of Kulbhushan's trial and the FMCG proceedings which they claim was conducted on 12th March is questionable if not illegal.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles