Muslim Bangladeshi Maid created ruckus after stealing from house Noida society with fellow muslims

gekko

Ok so there was something fishy when this DCW chief took side of Muslim Bangladeshi woman who stole Rs. 17,000, she then claimed that she herself saw injury marks on the maid.

During DFI's Maulana Rockullah's quick investigation on DCW chief "Swati Jaihind", the truth comes out...

1. Her name is Swati Maliwal and she is the wife of AAP minister Naveen Jaihind.
2. She has been appointed as DCW chief.
3. Kejriwal appointed Swati as advisor for 1.15 lakh a month on some govt role in Delhi before she was appointed as DCW chief.Rules were flouted as relatives should not be given jobs.AAP already has a similar case in court for 21 MLA disqualification.
4. As per medical+police report the maid is not torchered and not held captive by her employer since this maid was hiding in some place inside building tower and was caught by security.

View attachment 17746

Below are some sources of this truth.No wonder AAP is a threat to national security. This haramkhor party needs to be kicked out of India asap. :gtfo::dude:

AAP leader Naveen Jaihind's wife Swati Maliwal appointed DCW chief, Opposition cries foul
15-Jul-2015
View attachment 17747

Swati Maliwal, wife of a prominent AAP leader, will be the new chief of the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW), it was announced on Wednesday."Swati Maliwal's name has been finalised for the post. A notification will be issued soon," a Delhi government official told IANS.Maliwal, 30, is an RTI activist and an early member of India Against Corruption, many of whose members later joined the Aam Aadmi Party. She is married to senior AAP functionary Naveen Jaihind.Maliwal will succeed Barkha Singh, who retires on Friday and who has had repeated run-ins with AAP leaders.An official said Maliwal was also an advisor to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.

The appointment triggered predictable criticism from the Bharatiya Janata Party and the Congress.Kejriwal denied charges that Maliwal was related to him. "Some media houses and opposition leaders (are) alleging that Swati is my cousin. Complete nonsense. She is not even remotely connected," he tweeted.

Delhi BJP chief Satish Upadhyay, however, took on Kejriwal."When the AAP came to power, Kejriwal had strongly protested against the appointment of Barkha Singh to the DCW. He had said that the DCW chief should be non-partisan. What has happened to that morality now?" he asked.

"With Maliwal's appointment, it seems Kejriwal has taken inspiration from his Congress mentors and adopted the concept of family politics."Swati happens to be the wife of Naveen Jaihind, a close associate of Kejriwal and an AAP member... They have family connections too," he added.Delhi Congress spokesperson Sharmistha Mukherjee charged Kejriwal with promoting nepotism."Maliwal's appointment is an example of nepotism which Kejriwal used to oppose," she said.AAP leader Sanjay Singh defended Maliwal and her association with the AAP. He said she was very much eligible for the post."But Swati Maliwal is not a member of AAP. She has been made the DCW chief on the strength of her capabilities," he said.

Kejriwal gives plum role to Haryana AAP leader's wife
3 July 2015

Critics have attacked Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for appointing relatives of his supporters in plum postings.

The latest is a top job for Haryana AAP leader Naveen Jaihind’s wife Swati Maliwal. She has been appointed Adviser (Grievances) to the CM on a monthly salary of Rs 1.15 lakh, as well as getting an official vehicle and an office in the Delhi Secretariat.Jaihind is the AAP’s National Executive member and a known Yogendra Yadav detractor.Haryana AAP leader Naveen Jaihind's (right) wife Swati Maliwal (left) has been appointed Adviser (Grievances) to the CM on a monthly salary of Rs 1.15 lakh

The former AAP spokesperson and secretary of Haryana Swaraj Campaign Committee, Rajiv Godara, said Jaihind has been rewarded for his sycophancy and that the party which once attacked others for nepotism and favouritism is bending the laws for people close to Kejriwal.

He said AAP’s constitution is clear that only one member from a family will be allowed to remain on a post.
Godara said: “Swati Maliwal isn’t the only one to be given such a plum posting. There are nearly 200 party workers and their relatives who have been adjusted as advisers and supporting staff of ministers.

"Kejriwal is doing what other politicians do. Is this the change he wanted to bring in politics?” he asked.Criticising Jaihind, Godara said he used to call himself as a ‘krantikari’ (a revolutionary) but has forgotten his ethics when a plum post was offered to his wife.Jaihind was not available for comment, as he has been admitted to New Delhi’s Sant Parmanand Hospital after unidentified people attacked him recently.

http://www.indiatrendingnow.com/feature-post/swati-maliwal-love-story-0715/

=====================================================================================
@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS
2 things :

1] Can someone tell me what happened to that case of 21 disqualified AAP MLAs? were they removed, is the case pending, what's the current composition of the Delhi Assembly?

2] ALL members of that society and neighboring societies must convene a meeting and fire all maids as a show of strength. This blackmailing from street goons is not acceptable, doesn't matter whether they are Bangladeshi or Indian. Indian maids behave no differently. Their Bangladeshi origin just adds a national security angle to it, but that is for central agencies to probe separately. For starters, no common Indian should be blackmailed by these low life thugs.

Last edited:

parijataka

Country flag
The only only way we can deter illegal Bangladeshis from coming to India is by refusing them employment/business. Just do not hire Bengali speaking labour - sorry to say this but for a non Bengali in other parts of India there is no way we can distinguish between BD scum and Bengalis from WB. They all have Aaadhar and other documents that say they are from WB so even govt may not be in position to take action. It is up to us the citizens now.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I was just reading through what happened in Noida. What's shocking is no one from the Police actually came forward to arrest those 300-400 people. That's unacceptable.

All of them should have been put behind bars.
As per news raids were done around 11 PM night(best chance to catch) by Police on their ghetto and a lot of them ran to nearby fields since they know they did wrong.I guess about 13 people were caught.

All of them SHOULD be put in jail and given some "royal" treatment at least for some time before they are put up against each other about who started this and the ring leader comes out.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Majority of Kooda kachra uthane walee in NCR are Bangladeshi Musalman

Sala Kuda uthate hue bhi sir Dhaka hona chahiye lmao

bangladesh-garbage-dump-G152T8.jpg

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Violence-hit Noida flats bar entry of 60 maids

HIGHLIGHTS
  • A day after the violence, police conducted searches in the nearby slums and arrested 13 persons for stone-pelting
  • There are around 300 maids working in the 2,000-odd flats in Mahagun Moderne society
  • Residents barred the entry of 60 maids
"We spotted 60 maids who were among those creating the ruckus. Their names and phone numbers have been displayed at the notice board of the management. Residents have been told to employ only those maids whose names do not appear on the list," he said.

The residents said they may add some more names to the list if more suspects are identified.

airtel

Country flag
Noida Authorities razes shanties of those who vandalised apartments

Staff Reporter

Noida, July 18, 2017 01:24 IST
Updated: July 18, 2017 01:24 IST

No warning: Shanties near Mahagun Moderne residential society in Noida’s Sector 78 were demolished on Monday morning.

Residents claim they were given no warning; forced to sit outside in heavy rain

Five days after a mob vandalised property at the Mahagun Moderne residential society in Sector 78, the Noida Authority on Monday razed over three dozen shanties in the area where most of the agitators lived.

On July 12, a mob armed with sticks and stones stormed the housing society following allegations that their neighbour, a domestic help, was beaten up and held hostage by a family living in the luxury apartments.

The residents of the shanties alleged that the authorities did not give them any prior notice before they razed their homes.

Soaked to the bone

Following the demolition, heavy rain lashed the city, and many of the families could be seen getting soaked as they had no shelter.

“I have two little children and they are forced to sit in the open in the heavy rain. I cannot shift my family anywhere. If the demolition had been planned, then we should have been given some time. Where will I take my family now?” said Mohd. Javed.

“I had taken out a loan to run a tea stall. They [Noida Authority] also razed my shop. Their action has not only made us homeless, but robbed us of our livelihood,” he added.

Noida Authority officials, meanwhile, said that the demolition was part of an anti-encroachment drive.

The move to demolish the shanties came after Noida Authority additional CEO R. K. Mishra inspected the area on Saturday after residents of the society complained of security issues to Noida Authority CEO Amit Mohan Prasad.

On the complaints of security due to illegal encroachment, the authority razed the shanties and makeshift shops,” said Mr. Mishra.

‘Tussle proved costly’

Mahmood, a tailor who lived in the shanties, said they were given no time to move. “Heavy police force surrounded the area in the morning. The Noida Authority then razed all the shanties. We could not even shift our families,” he said.

“Many of the housing society’s residents had given expensive clothes to me for alteration. Now they will be after me for their clothes,” he added.

“We were peacefully living in the area and offered services to the upscale residential societies. We never realised that a tussle between a maid and apartment owners would prove to be so costly for so many families,” said Ramesh, who had lived in one of the shanties.

The residents said they had received a letter from the authorities two months ago asking them to clear encroachment from the road.

The shanties were then moved to a land that they claim belongs to a private citizen. The authorities, however, said that the land belongs to the Noida Authority.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...who-vandalised-apartments/article19298713.ece

Good Job Yogi adityanath .

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Staff Reporter

No warning: Shanties near Mahagun Moderne residential society in Noida’s Sector 78 were demolished on Monday morning.

Five days after a mob vandalised property at the Mahagun Moderne residential society in Sector 78, the Noida Authority on Monday razed over three dozen shanties in the area where most of the agitators lived.

On July 12, a mob armed with sticks and stones stormed the housing society following allegations that their neighbour, a domestic help, was beaten up and held hostage by a family living in the luxury apartments.

The residents of the shanties alleged that the authorities did not give them any prior notice before they razed their homes.

Soaked to the bone

Following the demolition, heavy rain lashed the city, and many of the families could be seen getting soaked as they had no shelter.

“I have two little children and they are forced to sit in the open in the heavy rain. I cannot shift my family anywhere. If the demolition had been planned, then we should have been given some time. Where will I take my family now?” said Mohd. Javed.

“I had taken out a loan to run a tea stall. They [Noida Authority] also razed my shop. Their action has not only made us homeless, but robbed us of our livelihood,” he added.

Noida Authority officials, meanwhile, said that the demolition was part of an anti-encroachment drive.

The move to demolish the shanties came after Noida Authority additional CEO R. K. Mishra inspected the area on Saturday after residents of the society complained of security issues to Noida Authority CEO Amit Mohan Prasad.

On the complaints of security due to illegal encroachment, the authority razed the shanties and makeshift shops,” said Mr. Mishra.

‘Tussle proved costly’

Mahmood, a tailor who lived in the shanties, said they were given no time to move. “Heavy police force surrounded the area in the morning. The Noida Authority then razed all the shanties. We could not even shift our families,” he said.

“Many of the housing society’s residents had given expensive clothes to me for alteration. Now they will be after me for their clothes,” he added.

“We were peacefully living in the area and offered services to the upscale residential societies. We never realised that a tussle between a maid and apartment owners would prove to be so costly for so many families,” said Ramesh, who had lived in one of the shanties.

The residents said they had received a letter from the authorities two months ago asking them to clear encroachment from the road.

The shanties were then moved to a land that they claim belongs to a private citizen. The authorities, however, said that the land belongs to the Noida Authority.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...who-vandalised-apartments/article19298713.ece

UP me rehna he to Yogi Yogi kehna hoga

Kshatriya87

Country flag
“We were peacefully living in the area and offered services to the upscale residential societies. We never realised that a tussle between a maid and apartment owners would prove to be so costly
Ummm.... Okay .

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Staff Reporter

Soaked to the bone

‘Tussle proved costly’

Great job but now the next task is how to throw them out of Delhi and eventually India.:hmm:

I am sure they would soon get the support of that ugly wife of AAP leader and then CONgis would join.

If I remember then Shiv Sena threw Bangladeshi to WB but the govt of WB kept them and didnt sent to Bangaldesh and kept them to have vote bank.The result today is Muslims getting in majority in lot of areas

Now that Muslim communal woman called Mamta Bano is the CM there is no hope if any Bangladeshi is gonna sent back.:hmm: She is already sucking blood of Hindus and Gorkhas.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Great job but now the next task is how to throw them out of Delhi and eventually India.:hmm:

I am sure they would soon get the support of that ugly wife of AAP leader and then CONgis would join.

If I remember then Shiv Sena threw Bangladeshi to WB but the govt of WB kept them and didnt sent to Bangaldesh and kept them to have vote bank.The result today is Muslims getting in majority in lot of areas

Now that Muslim communal woman called Mamta Bano is the CM there is no hope if any Bangladeshi is gonna sent back.:hmm: She is already sucking blood of Hindus and Gorkhas.
I wish the task in Mumbai was completed. There are tens of thousands of them here still.

Sourav Kumar

The only only way we can deter illegal Bangladeshis from coming to India is by refusing them employment/business. Just do not hire Bengali speaking labour - sorry to say this but for a non Bengali in other parts of India there is no way we can distinguish between BD scum and Bengalis from WB. They all have Aaadhar and other documents that say they are from WB so even govt may not be in position to take action. It is up to us the citizens now.
Check the documents of maids, labourers.

If the maid/labourer/security guard happens to speak Bengali, check their religion (This should be evident from name in official documents like aadhar or whatever). If the maid/labourer/security guard is muslim, discard him/her directly.

As of now muslim Bangladeshi/Bengali people do not hide their religion. So this would work.

Of course, if a house owner or industry owner does not want to employ ANY bengali speaking people (irrespective of religion, nationality etc), I believe it is his birth right not to hire a possible threat given the threat perception that he receives in our secular country.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We were peacefully living in the area and offered services to the upscale residential societies. We never realised that a tussle between a maid and apartment owners would prove to be so costly for so many families,” said Ramesh, who had lived in one of the shanties.
Ummm.... Okay .
Yeah until they realized their typical Peaceful Mob Mentality and support their Muslim sister who was "beaten" etc.It was a mob of hundreds and I am 1001% sure that it included family members from all or almost all of the houses.This Mob mentality is carried out since 7th century and inbred in their convert genes.

They thought it was Malda or Basheerghat where they would do rioting/killings and escape easily and blame on Hindus.Thankfully currently UP is not ruled by Muslim communal woman called Mamta Bano.

It's a good small lesson to other wannabe rioters living around Delhi in those slums.

I wish the task in Mumbai was completed. There are tens of thousands of them here still.

Swacchta Abhiyan is already underway but it would take time... All we need is good leaders and CONgress and Commi mukt Bharat.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Yeah until they realized their typical Peaceful Mob Mentality and support their Muslim sister who was "beaten" etc.It was a mob of hundreds and I am 1001% sure that it included family members from all or almost all of the houses.This Mob mentality is carried out since 7th century and inbred in their convert genes.

They thought it was Malda or Basheerghat where they would do rioting/killings and escape easily and blame on Hindus.Thankfully currently UP is not ruled by Muslim communal woman called Mamta Bano.

It's a good small lesson to other wannabe rioters living around Delhi in those slums.

Swacchta Abhiyan is already underway but it would take time... All we need is good leaders and CONgress and Commi mukt Bharat.
Right. This mob mentality is what led the Myanmar army / government to retaliate on Rohingyas.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Yo the modi government need to crack down on these Liberals, communist and Marxist or else they're gonna get a backlash.
The reason BJP Gov has to do this vote bank policies is because of them, once they are dealt with we can actually move on to do something productive without any hindrance.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yeh kaun hai bhai? Isko bolo chup chap bartan ghise..
:rofl:

She can be sent to wash dirty cloths or wash bartan of "rich" people since she has a "poor" mentality for sure. She needs to show solidarity with illegal Muslim Bangadeshis and also marry a Muslim Bangladeshi and convert and wear burqa and produce 25 kids.

Can someone please say this to her in Twitter since I am not there. :lol:

Yo the modi government need to crack down on these Liberals, communist and Marxist or else they're gonna get a backlash.
The reason BJP Gov has to do this vote bank policies is because of them, once they are dealt with we can actually move on to do something productive without any hindrance.
BJP is doing all that and the first move is to get in power using this thing called "Democracy". The mission UP was a big big task and its done so now the NEXT is WB and Keral. BJP already rule 62% of India and increasing.President is gonna be a BJP guy also.

All those anti-nationals would be put to task and social media is already exposing these filthy people.

BJP just has to win 2019 now and then crack the whip more strongly.:whip:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles