Genocide of Hindus in Pakistan & Bangladesh.

Antimony

First of all, the jizya is not an oficial Pakistani policy, its an attempt by a terrorist organization to extort money under the cover of religion (at leats, that is what it is in this case.

Do the minorities in India pay a religious tax just because they follow other religion other than the nation's majority? No.
How and why is that relevant?

We might not want to stoop to their levels but then it is India's automatic right to raise questions what the GOP is doing.

If Pakistan can repeatedly question us for what riots that have taken place in India, even Indian government has the right to demand an answer from GoP for this insecurity for Hindus living there.
Um, no, we do not have that right. We are not the custodian of any segment of their population. If we see any atrocities againat any communitu, we should raise our voice just like any other civilised nation, not only because it is being done against hindus and sikhs.

For whatever reason, some hindus, sikhs and other non-muslim reason have chosen to stay back in Pakistan. They are the responsibility of Pakistan and I would expect them to plead their allegaince to that nation, just like I would expect any Indian of any religion or community to plead allegaince to India.

Bottomline, not India's problem.

Of course, given that we want to make Pakistan uncomfortable in any situation, any such opportunity may be strategically utilized.
(How's that for azz covering doublespeak?:wink:)

Fighter

Yes, Why should we worry about Pakistan Hindus?

Why are hindus or Sikhs still living in Pakistan? Waste of our time.
You dont need to worry.

hindus and sikhs are free to live in pakistan, like hindus and sikhs live in many countries of the world .

They are pakistanis.

MMuthu

You dont need to worry.

hindus and sikhs are free to live in pakistan, like hindus and sikhs live in many countries of the world .

They are pakistanis.
Please don't compare the Indian Sikhs and Hindus to Pakistani Sikhs and Hindus, For that matter the Indian muslim is much more noble than Pakistan muslim.

Taliban can even kill them, I will not ask WHY?

Fighter

Please don't compare the Indian Sikhs and Hindus to Pakistani Sikhs and Hindus, For that matter the Indian muslim is much more noble than Pakistan muslim.

Taliban can even kill them, I will not ask WHY?
Sikhs are Sikhs and Hindus are Hindus no matter where they live.

MMuthu

Sikhs are Sikhs and Hindus are Hindus no matter where they live.
You can find a Sikhs or a Hindus in almost every country, You can never see a Sikh begging, you can never see a Hindu who is not patriotic.

Take the case of Hindus living in Pakistan, What they have accomplished in all these years? They lived in aid money given by front-end terrorist organizations like Jamad-ud-Dawa...... Why am I speaking about this..... I don't care about Pakistan Hindus and Sikhs, Taliban can ask for 60 Millon US $ as Jiziya. I don't care.

Like the Pakistani's say that the Muslims living in India are not true Muslims, Why should I differ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You can find a Sikhs or a Hindus in almost every country, You can never see a Sikh begging, you can never see a Hindu who is not patriotic.

Take the case of Hindus living in Pakistan, What they have accomplished in all these years? They lived in aid money given by front-end terrorist organizations like Jamad-ud-Dawa...... Why am I speaking about this..... I don't care about Pakistan Hindus and Sikhs, Taliban can ask for 60 Millon US $ as Jiziya. I don't care.
Whats the relevance?

Like the Pakistani's say that the Muslims living in India are not true Muslims, Why should I differ?

What crap is this. How is religion identified with nationality? Should all Muslims live in Pakistan only and all Hindus in India.Give me a break.

Fighter

I dont know what you problem is here.
But hindus are hindus and sikhs are sikhs and muslims are muslims no matter where they live.

And as i said you dont have to worry at all. So no problem here.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
This just looks like a ruse to generate hype about the Taliban to make it still look like a big threat since their latest losses.Pakistan knows the Taliban threat is waning soon they will be left to nothing but carrying out random terrorist attacks.I wouldn't be surprised if the call was from someone in the government itself.Or better yet even a prank call,in any case going by it's latest military defeats the Taliban soon enough will not be in a position to ask for 'jiziya'

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Such news getting publicity for Taliban only serves there interests and their masters.
That apart, it could have been a local goon using the name of Taliban to scare the people there.
As we dont have goons in India who use the name of Dawood to extort money, even if he hasnt seen him in his dreams.

MMuthu

Whats the relevance?
Like the Pakistanis telling that the Indian Muslims are not muslims, I say the Hindus living with the aid of organizations are not Hindus. Simple

What crap is this. How is religion identified with nationality? Should all Muslims live in Pakistan only and all Hindus in India.Give me a break.
Nothing is crap..... I am not telling that Muslims should not live in India, I never told anything about them.....

Man if you begin to generalise the Hindus and Sikhs like that you will become no better than the Pakistanis who claim monopoly over every Muslim living in India.

MMuthu

The same Hindus in Pakistan have protested for arresting Jamad-ud-Dawa Cheif.

Why are we supporting them, I speak for nationality not Religion, I state it again, An Indian Muslim is more noble and hard working than a Pakistani Muslim or a Sikh or a Hindu

Then why haven't they simply converted to Islam,after all these years they're still Hindus and Sikhs.Why don't they convert to live even more freely and stop paying these stupid taxes?

If they live on aid given to them by the organization what do you expect them to do?

MMuthu

Then why haven't they simply converted to Islam,after all these years they're still Hindus and Sikhs.Why don't they convert to live even more freely and stop paying these stupid taxes?
Till now, when they paid these Stupid Taxes? Hope this is the first time..... Correct me If I am wrong.

If Pakistan government give some subsidy, Hope they will convert themselves.

If they live on aid given to them by the organization what do you expect them to do?
Why do we care about them? They have no values in their lives, We have nothing in common. Why are we wasting our time in discussing this.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Like the Pakistanis telling that the Indian Muslims are not muslims, I say the Hindus living with the aid of organizations are not Hindus. Simple
Pakistan says a lot of crap. They dont have any authority to say who is a Muslim and who is not.
If any Hindu living in Pakistan is loyal to that country and the organizations that have assisted them, they dont become non Hindus. There is no connection. You have to be loyal to your nation,even if you its policies are wrong.

^^
You say one word about China's lack of freedoms the Chinese rush to it's defense.Why?
because it's their country.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Religion is a personal thing. People might live in hunger than give up their religion. Why should they convert to Islam there? And the "stupid tax" is not imposed by the government to call it a tax. Its extortion.

Also since you mentioned conversion, the Muslims of undivided India, who went to Pakistan were called Mohajirs and disliked. What makes you believe that a Hindu convert will be given his rights?

Any report that the Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan live on Aid of the JuD?

MMuthu

^^
You say one word about China's lack of freedoms the Chinese rush to it's defense.Why?
because it's their country.
I agree, Knowingly or Un-knowingly they are blessed with very good Premiers, at the end of the day, they do good for the country.

If we speak anything wrong about Uganda's Idi Amin, do you think Ugandan citizen will come for defence?

MMuthu

Any report that the Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan live on Aid of the JuD?
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Hindus rally for Muslim charity

Hindus rally for Muslim charity

Hundreds of members of Pakistan's Hindu community have turned out to protest on behalf of a Muslim charity accused by India over the deadly Mumbai attacks.

The protesters in the city of Hyderabad in Sindh province complained that Jamaat-ud-Dawa was not a terrorist organisation and should not be banned.

They said it was a "saviour" in providing food and water.

India says Jamaat-ud-Dawa is a front for Lashkar-e-Taiba which it blames for the attacks that killed more than 170.

Water wells

Many in Pakistan's minority Hindu community are poor farm workers.

One protester, Biga Ram, told Reuters news agency: "How can an organisation be terrorist if it's been providing food and water to us despite knowing that we're not Muslims?"

She added: "They're friends of humanity. We condemn the ban. It's unjust."

Some of the banners read: "Do not ban our saviour!"

Bhai Chand, a Hindu community leader, told Associated Press the charity had set up water wells in the desert.

It is not quite clear, though, how the demonstration was actually organised.

Some of the participants told the BBC's Ali Hasan in Hyderabad that they had been brought to the city to protest against price rises.

But on reaching Hyderabad, they were handed banners in support of Jamaat-ud-Dawa.

According to our correspondent, most of the women seemed to be under the impression that they were there to demonstrate against the price rises, while some of the men said they had come to show their support for Jamaat-ud-Dawa.

Last week, Pakistan formally banned Jamaat-ud-Dawa, which has been put on a blacklist by the UN Security Council.

Its bank accounts have been frozen by the Pakistani government and a number of members detained.

India blames Lashkar-e-Taiba, which is fighting Indian rule in Kashmir, for training the Mumbai attackers. The group and the Pakistani government deny involvement.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles