dooms day prediction

smartindian

Country flag
guys as you know many news channel , many conspiracy theorist are predicting that dooms day will be around 21-12-2012, i want to know your opinion on this .

amoy

Eat, drink and be merry. For tomorrow we'll die

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Its a myth which got hyped for whatever reasons. Astronomically speaking, Earth is safe and there is no star or planet known that is going to collide with earth and cause doom. So, don't worry. Have a beer and chill.

prahladh

Respected Member
I will pin my hopes on World War 10.

smartindian

Country flag
but the thing is many self proclaimed god man spreading the myth and arresing innocent people ( asking them to pay money for puja's from which they are there family will be protected .is it right for the media which is responsible for spreading awareness among the mass if spreading this kind of nonsense

Oracle

I do not see this happening. But nonetheless, Governments all over have the habit of hiding things. If this actually comes true, and Oh! Lord May I Live through! Marked some people on the other side of the border with whom I'd love to have bf, lunch & dinner, hoping they make it through too :D
And if I die, I would want to be re-born as a cockroach, so that I can feast on em' <parasites> bodies!

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Want more entertainment?

^always gets me :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Tarun , should I take as many loans possible in these two years??????

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Tarun , should I take as many loans possible in these two years??????
No, eat as much as possible. Gear up to die a whale. If that day doesn't come, take as many loans possible, you may need them for the epic weight-loss programmes afterwords.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles