Spam Invitations to Pakistani owned Indian Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.V.

Dear Members of DFI recently members and staff from a fake pakistan controlled indian forum have started spamming members via PM inviting them to the fake forum .

let me just let all those spammers know that DFI is not just a forum its a family and we have a open policy to co-operate with other similar boards we did it with global times china , russian military board , we openly ask our members if they have their own blog they can post their links on dfi

we would not even hesitate to co-operate with a pakistani board but fake propaganda borad with the aim of tarnishing the image of the nation has nothing to do with DFI

so if any of the dfi members are receiving spam invitations on their walls and pms for some so called indian forum first be careful and check the credentials because you will find the members and staff of that forum spamming on another big pakistani board openly and are encouraged to do so but not here please.

i speak not out of thin air i have facts to prove what i am saying so dear members do not fall into the trap of spam invitations from a pakistani controlled indian board its very good to join a pakistani forum than join a fake indian forum.

report any such PMS , VM if you get some people cannot just digest the simple facts

regards
dfi staff

anoop_mig25

Country flag
can u tell how to check "credintials" of ant wedsites. is there any particular way out of it. thanks

ahmedsid

Top Gun
People, keep your eyes open. This Pakistani Controlled Indian Forum is out to tarnish the image of our country and in the process blind us all.

And Anoop, We came to know of the Credentials of this site, because we have an experienced team on board our Management who can know such stuff and Not only that, You yourself can know, because This So called Indian Forum is allowed to Advertise on a Pakistani Defence Forum, and they say its because this So called New Indian Forum is a New one and they are helping.

We remember when DFI was small too, many members were banned in that Pakistani Forum for even typing in Defence Forum of India Via PMs without knowing the implications. Werent we a Small Board a Year back? Why the Double Standard? Oh! Its Because DFI is run by people with Credentials in the real world and the Internet, not by Fake Pakistanis who are too ashamed to say they are a Pakistani and like to hide behind our Tricolor!! God Speed

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Could you name that Forum, As that would be great!!

Everybody should know what these cheap beggar a@@ pakistanis are upto from their newfound Asylum nations of west, where they live these days and get Free internet and maintenance money to survive (obviously these thankless pakistanis will blow themselves up, thanking for the hospitality rendered by Asylum providing host countries) !!

Last edited:

A.V.

maomao we have very respectable pakistani members to blame the whole lot for just a handful of cheap immature people is not proper we have know this fact for good 6 months we did not say anything but now thye have taken this spamming to our site which will not be tolerated

and DFI is too respectable to stoop to their level as i said we wouldnt not hesitate to co-operate with good pakistani board its nothing bad to share ideas and thoughts and work together but those whose intention is to propagate false propaganda views has nothing to do with us , we would not even like to name their fake board here its just too cheap and we will desist from it the thread was opened when we received spam invitations from there to some of our members.

maomao

Country flag
maomao we have very respectable pakistani members to blame the whole lot for just a handful of cheap immature people is not proper we have know this fact for good 6 months we did not say anything but now thye have taken this spamming to our site which will not be tolerated

and DFI is too respectable to stoop to their level as i said we wouldnt not hesitate to co-operate with good pakistani board its nothing bad to share ideas and thoughts and work together but those whose intention is to propagate false propaganda views has nothing to do with us , we would not even like to name their fake board here its just too cheap and we will desist from it the thread was opened when we received spam invitations from there to some of our members.
I am curious, you can send me a PM!

SHASH2K2

This information will definitely save many people from Joining that ".............................." managed by Pakistani Defence Forum members . Many people will get confused by its name. Thanks a lot for providing this information to our members.

SHASH2K2

People, keep your eyes open. This Pakistani Controlled Indian Forum is out to tarnish the image of our country and in the process blind us all.

And Anoop, We came to know of the Credentials of this site, because we have an experienced team on board our Management who can know such stuff and Not only that, You yourself can know, because This So called Indian Forum is allowed to Advertise on a Pakistani Defence Forum, and they say its because this So called New Indian Forum is a New one and they are helping.

We remember when DFI was small too, many members were banned in that Pakistani Forum for even typing in Defence Forum of India Via PMs without knowing the implications. Werent we a Small Board a Year back? Why the Double Standard? Oh! Its Because DFI is run by people with Credentials in the real world and the Internet, not by Fake Pakistanis who are too ashamed to say they are a Pakistani and like to hide behind our Tricolor!! God Speed

What a shame. Those Idiots need our name just for everything. Abroad they need Indian name to protect themself from humiliation and get Jobs and now they need our name to advertise their site as well. Truth is that Their Pakistani defence forum is also run by contribution of Indian members.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
They are just too much obsessed with India, they should look towards their own country.

SHASH2K2

They are just too much obsessed with India, they should look towards their own country.
Saya sir in this case its not obsession. Its pure business.. Even in PDF majority of users are Indians. This number will grow with time as India become prosperous and Pakistan inches near to hell.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
If we Publicize the name of the Pakistani Owned and Controlled Indian Forum, then we will see a host of Indians join up there and abuse them, which we really dont want to, because we at DFI dont believe in such tactics. We are a Honest Forum, we have a Code of Ethics, We have a Management which is working hard for the community here and we dont need to feel distracted by such Pests.

This thread is to Warn Members that, there are such Bogus Forums out there, and they should be careful, because all this can be a part of a Warfare, against our Country on the Internet. Lets be Vigilant, and keep our minds and eyes open and not fall into a Trap.

I Feel sad for all those Kids on that forum, some contributing knowing its a Pakistani Controlled Forum and Others Oblivious to the Fact!

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
eeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my pm box yesterday was spamed by DFI member indian8464 now his name got changed to Agnostic_Indian.And i got ended up joining that board.today only AV warned me.and who is this prototype member of that board on dfi .is he the same quality like that fake indian.

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Saya sir in this case its not obsession. Its pure business.. Even in PDF majority of users are Indians. This number will grow with time as India become prosperous and Pakistan inches near to hell.
What a shame. Those Idiots need our name just for everything. Abroad they need Indian name to protect themself from humiliation and get Jobs and now they need our name to advertise their site as well. Truth is that Their Pakistani defence forum is also run by contribution of Indian members.
सच तो यह है कि भारत के नाम से पाकिस्तान कि रोज़ी-रोटी चलती है |
سچ تو یہ ہے کے ہندوستان کے نام سے پاکستان کی روزی-روٹی چلاتی ہے.

mean:truth is that pakistan earn there bread and butter using south asia and india's name.

best example is the dwan news who was earning its bread during cwg by mentioning that "south asia is holding biggest sporting event of the century" instead of india is holding biggest sporting event of the century"

[/IMG]

lack of indian brand image is successfully exploited by the pakistan under the name of south asia...for example see this logo of commonwealth game 2010 in delhi in pakistani dawn news paper on the top right hand corner of the image in yellow logo says......"The XIX Commonwealth Games
Log on to Dawn.com for the latest news, results, features and images as South Asia hosts its biggest sporting event of the century".

Last edited:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
AV please be more specific!!!
There is no need to be Venkat. We are just asking you to be careful while Joining New "Indian Defence Forums". Today there is one or two Pakistani Run Indian Defence Forum, Tomorrow there might be 30!!! You all have to keep your eyes open and make sure you are not being taken for a ride. God Speed

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Without divulging too many secrets

1. Their modus operandi is to provoke to get more posts. More posts means more ad revenues. They also create fake identities, forums with this purpose in mind.

2. They also act as an extension of ISI's sphere of influence on the interweb. A little more sophisticated than the 50cent Chinese programs and unlike Chinese their main targets are not Westerners but the influential Non-resident Pakistanis. If you notice the membership and managements of these forums is entirely comprised of Non-Resident Pakistanis.

maomao

Country flag
What secrets?

Here is the Forum and many Indians are there from a Pakistan Defense Forum, contributing to the forum: ***

The id or Fake id of Tariq Khan should be looked into i.e His IP Address and his country of origin!

Last edited by a moderator:

EagleOne

What secrets?

Here is the Forum and many Indians are there from a Pakistan Defense Forum, contributing to the forum: ***

The id or Fake id of Tariq Khan should be looked into i.e His IP Address and his country of origin!
if i am using from US then how can know the ip and what about origin
how many here know who is tariq khan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles