Your reaction to WC semifinal win

gogbot

i Have sadly been out of touch with cricket for nearly a year now.

This was the first match i made time to watch in long time.
And i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Very glad to see India pulled out a win , in such a tight match.

I am eagerly looking forward to the final on sat.

debasree

Country flag
i watch the whole match in tv & after the game celebrate by bursting crackers and eating sweets

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Special thanks to Misbah Ul Haq for helping us in yet another crucial tie (after T20 WC) .. :D
Great victory .. lets get past SL now and Team India will write history ... in golden font color :D

Regards,
Virendra

Blackwater

Noted pak comedian Liakat soilder died due to heart attack the movement when he saw shewag hit 5 4ssss in one over.:namaste::namaste::becky::becky:

bhramos

Country flag
UK celebrations by us on victory

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

TV sets sales surge despite of poor economic condition in pak. how????/ Coz people break their tv sets after they were trash by mighty India.:becky::becky: Now all pak.i... ladies and children want to see there beloved Indian soaps, so they force their men to buy tv again. Where did the money come from these beggers:confused::confused:

Blackwater

UK celebrations by us on victory

Wow that was great.. Sale begger pak.isss started celebrating on there local TV channel day before the match, specially DM digital which is transmitted from Manchester. After match they wrote message there is technical issue we can not continue our transmission.:confused::mad2::becky::becky::becky:

Blackwater

shame to all of you that how much you hated us, yes we lose, its a game.
Shame on you people bloody Hypocrate. If it was other way around you would have shown the same even more...

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
There were big celebrations in Hyd. We got drunk, rode to Nehru square in Abids, and burst fireworks, did teen-maar dance (close to old city ;))

Parthy

Air Warrior
I think Ashish Nehra was not in form at all yesterday.. He bowled 10 overs with 3.3 economy rate and bagged 2 wickets.... :becky:

chex3009

Country flag
Vadodara's reaction to India's Semi-Final Win against Pakistan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
shame to all of you that how much you hated us, yes we lose, its a game.
That is where you go wrong.

No one hates you.

It is just that they love their country more.

neo29

Lets accept the fact that though we won our batting was not up to the mark, it crashed once again. We should have made 300 plus with such a pitch and battling line up.

India was lucky that Sachin was dropped many a times and that the pitch was disastrous for second innings.

India is way lucky to reach finals with a major flaw of battling line up crashing and our bowling not upto the mark. Hopefully we see a different Team India during the final clash.

All the best ....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles