WZ-10 & WZ-19 China's new attack helicopter

zhlee

Now in service!

WZ-10 Fierce Thunderbolt

WZ-19 Black Tornado, officially, but military fans call her apachpine:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

ice berg

re: WZ-10 & WZ-19 China's newly attack helicopter

Now now kid, Arnand will show up any second now and claim that there are only 6 of them.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

Now now kid, Arnand will show up any second now and claim that there are only 6 of them.
I don't know about @Armand2REP ; however they do seem like Tiger and Apache! Nice Job though!

ice berg

I don't know about @Armand2REP ; however they do seem like Tiger and Apache! Nice Job though!
They have been compared to every armed helos in existence. I guess looks can be deceiving.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Because Canada only offered six engines before being banned from doing business with China.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

bose

Country flag
Is it not WZ-10 a Russian designed attack heli ?

sob

Mod
Country flag
Looking at the Photos the workmanship seems to be of very high quality.

Congrats.

captonjohn

Country flag
Can we get some detail info about it like specification and history?

bose

Country flag
Then Russians did the copy job for us!

I am serious here, the WZ-10 design was done by Kamov of Russia.

Kamov completed the project 941 for China and handed over the design that became WZ-10.

Last edited:

ice berg

The Changhe Aircraft WZ-10 attack helicopter is based on a Russian design commissioned by the Chinese, Kamov's chief design engineer says.

In 1995, Kamov developed a preliminary design in the 6t weight class under a contract with the Chinese government, says Sergey Mikheev, Kamov's chief design engineer, speaking at the Heli-Expo trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Project 941 design was not based on any Soviet-era attack helicopter project and was strictly designed for China's unique requirements, Mikheev says. "They gave us the desired weight, we discussed preliminary performance parameters, then we signed a contract and we fulfilled the contract," he says.

After Kamov completed the design, the Russian design bureau verified the design via testing. Kamov then delivered the design to China and the Project 941 concept was accepted by that country's government for further development, he says. Kamov did not participate in any further developmental work on the WZ-10, he insists.

HELI-EXPO: Chinese WZ-10 attack helicopter based on Kamov design

redragon

Country flag

bose

Country flag
No need to waste your time to explain... if they said this is a copy or designed by Russian, then let it be.
Can you deny that WZ-10 was not designed by Kamov of Russia ?? Why not accept the hard truth...

redragon

Country flag
I believe Chineese engineers did a very good job!! even it was designed by Kamov...
That is good, see, this is easy. You believe yours I believe mine. Why you wanted to force me accept your "truth"? It looks to me, Indian does not understand freedom.

bose

Country flag
That is good, see, this is easy. You believe yours I believe mine. Why you wanted to force me accept your "truth"? It looks to me, Indian does not understand freedom.
There is nothing to force or impose... fact is fact ... and that does not take away hard work done by Chinese engineers"¦

nimo_cn

Country flag
I am serious here, the WZ-10 design was done by Kamov of Russia.

Kamov completed the project 941 for China and handed over the design that became WZ-10.
i am also serious, everyone knows that wz10 is a copy of Apache, now we finally find out that Russians did the copy job for China.

bose

Country flag
i am also serious, everyone knows that wz10 is a copy of Apache, now we finally find out that Russians did the copy job for China.

Madam, you have woken up bit late!!! Much has gone down the bridge already"¦

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles