World's highest airport opens in Tibet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No, but the point I am making is that this airport has profound military significance w.r.t. troop and materiel induction.
Yes, you are right.

The so-called Peaceful Rise is Aggressive Aggression!

Every action of China is with a military intent, couched with mealy mouthed homilies and pious platitudes, to put people off guard.

You will be aware that the Chinese Budget for internal security is greater than that of the Defence Budget.

They want to suppress the world as also suppress their own!

It is not the Chinese people who are so, it is just the way the Communists want to remain supreme.

Suppression and diversion feeding and satiating the traditional personal greed of the Han population, which has been adversely commented upon by the Han Chinese academics and philosophers themselves.

RedDragon

Life is cheap in China and so self immolation is only a minor issue.

Life is even cheaper that requires no concern when it of Tibetan and Uighurs.

The airport requires less monitoring, because the areas where the people who create 'minor' issues are totally isolated and policed and controlled!
"Life is cheap in China " I think life is even cheaper in India.

bose

Country flag
"Life is cheap in China " I think life is even cheaper in India.
Whenever you Chinese loses an argument you bring in India... Stick to the thread discussion and reply as a man...

RedDragon

Whenever you Chinese loses an argument you bring in India... Stick to the thread discussion and reply as a man...
"Whenever you Chinese loses an argument you bring in India"
How could you say I lost an argument when I only express a truth:"Life is not in China, at least expensive than India". You can take following link as a reference:
List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Stick to the thread discussion"
I think it is Ray who not stick to the the thread. I just reply to his topic, because I'm not interest in other part of this thread.

"and reply as a man..."
LOL, how old are you?

bose

Country flag
"Whenever you Chinese loses an argument you bring in India"
How could you say I lost an argument when I only express a truth:"Life is not in China, at least expensive than India". You can take following link as a reference:
List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I heard lot such bullshits "How cost of living is so cheap in Cumminist Russia" and so on... now such bullshit from China... Cumminist lacks credibility... no one trust you... all yours are made up figures and cooked up...

"Stick to the thread discussion"
I think it is Ray who not stick to the the thread. I just reply to his topic, because I'm not interest in other part of this thread.

"and reply as a man..."
LOL, how old are you?
I am old enough to be a man...

RedDragon

I heard lot such bullshits "How cost of living is so cheap in Cumminist Russia" and so on... now such bullshit from China... Cumminist lacks credibility... no one trust you... all yours are made up figures and cooked up...

I am old enough to be a man...
"Cumminist lacks credibility... no one trust you... all yours are made up figures and cooked up...", It as a fact because not matter you believe or not, it exists.

"I am old enough to be a man" LOL, I say "how old are you", just because I have mostly see kids say sth like "do sth like/as a man", It is very rare for an adult man to express their ideas in that way, especially in this condition. If you are old enough to be a man, then it is good to have younger heart/mind, congratulations.

Anyway, I have no intention to keep this discussion on, as you wish: "You are very lucky to live in such a shining country as India, it is much deveoped than all country around it". Wish you are Satisfied.

bose

Country flag
Anyway, I have no intention to keep this discussion on, as you wish: "You are very lucky to live in such a shining country as India, it is much deveoped than all country around it". Wish you are Satisfied.
I am very satisfied with my motherland India... I am not sure if it is shining but India gave me a reason to live... I have already renounced opportunity to live in Canada and it's so called good quality of life... My only prayers to GOD, if at all I am born again I want to it to be in India...

India is developed or not developed v/s its surroundings do not matter to me"¦ Let me be happy with mine and let them be happy with their"¦ as simple as that"¦

Nor I have any intension to continue this discussion"¦fine with me... So be it...

Barak2

That looks awesome and would love to visit this place and have an experience through it. Surely would be amazing.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Necropost closing the thread as nothing substantial has been added in last 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles