WikiLeaks Revelations

sob

Mod
Country flag
It is fun with the pressure building on Rahul G and his immaturity coming to the fore all the sycophants are out to defend him. It is hilarious watching various Congress members trying to give a spin to this.

johnee

I doubt his citizenship. I thihnk he has a dual citizenship of both italy and INDIA...........

Always these non-INDIAN guys do this to spoil the name of our country.

"TERRORISM IS NOT RELATED TO ANY RELIGION" "TERRORISM IN ANY FORM MUST BE CONDEMNED"............
I dont think the present Gs require a citizenship to get an asylum into Euro nations. As and when their corruption and compromises will be exposed, they will just go and take refuge in their homelands...and they will be given a hero's welcome.

johnee

It is fun with the pressure building on Rahul G and his immaturity coming to the fore all the sycophants are out to defend him. It is hilarious watching various Congress members trying to give a spin to this.
I think even the most ardent sycophants are realising that the present bunch of dynasty are really hopeless. They have neither charm nor honesty. Further, they dont even have the political skill to sail on the laurels earned by their predecessors. In short, even after having the best of the best situation, they are making a mockery of themselves.

Its time for Yuvraani to come out and bail the CON-gress...

IBM

It's true terrorism has no religion or terrorism by all religion is bad. But it's also true that Rahul Gandhi is half Muslim. His father feroz was muslim. I remember once zail hamid said " In future one of member from gandhi family will convert into muslim". Is he going towards that ???????

SHASH2K2

I dont think the present Gs require a citizenship to get an asylum into Euro nations. As and when their corruption and compromises will be exposed, they will just go and take refuge in their homelands...and they will be given a hero's welcome.
Technically he is still an Italian citizen . He need not take asylum anywhere . watch the Video I uploaded .

IBM

Technically he is still an Italian citizen . He need not take asylum anywhere . watch the Video I uploaded .
Well i beg to differ. If he has Italian citizenship how can he contest Indian election. He might have dual citizenship but that is also illigal according to Indian law.

SHASH2K2

Well i beg to differ. If he has Italian citizenship how can he contest Indian election. He might have dual citizenship but that is also illigal according to Indian law.
well he never submitted his Italian passport and before dual citizenship scheme a person cannot become Indian citizen unless he leave his citizenship of other country. Just watch this .

Last edited by a moderator:

IBM

well he never submitted his Italian passport and before dual citizenship scheme a person cannot become Indian citizen unless he leave his citizenship of other country. Just watch this .
With due respect sir there is no dual citizen ship sceme by GOVT of INDIA till date. It's illigal to have two different citizenships in Indian law.

Last edited by a moderator:

SHASH2K2

With due respect sir there is no dual citizen ship sceme by GOVT of INDIA till date. It's illigal to have two different citizenships in Indian law.
I never said that he was able to retain his Italian passport due to dual citizenship. Its under consideration and not yet implemented. Issue is that technically he is not Indian citizen and if Points made by Dr Swami is right he shouldn't be contesting elections. Dr Swami being a lawyer himself will not say anything without concrete evidence.

IBM

I never said that he was able to retain his Italian passport due to dual citizenship. Its under consideration and not yet implemented. Issue is that technically he is not Indian citizen and if Points made by Dr Swami is right he shouldn't be contesting elections. Dr Swami being a lawyer himself will not say anything without concrete evidence.
You are right and Iam also coming to that point. First he made silly remarks and if opposition took his citizenship issue strongly than he will be in deep trouble.

SHASH2K2

You are right and Iam also coming to that point. First he made silly remarks and if opposition took his citizenship issue strongly than he will be in deep trouble.
Its quite weird in my opinion . Foreign citizenship was main reason why Sonia Gandhi couldn't become Indian PM . may be he will forfeit his Italian citizenship once he see a chance of becoming PM .

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
If true it is rather unfortunate that he shares his apprehensions with the US Ambassador, who has nothing to do with the internal politics of India, than with the Indian public which has put him and his coterie in office.

It appears that he get his directions from the US Ambassador, if this is a true report!
I doubt if a part of US ruling/opposition party has a sweet lobby with Congress & desires to have UPA holding the power in India. Such connection is probably resulting into mutual benefits of Congress & the other US entity.

Its unfortunate if Rahul baba had to convince them in such a way to get whatsoever it is...... :|

Phenom

The respect I had for him has diminished greatly.

First, it's outrageous that Indira Gandhi's grandson is actually discussing India's internal issue with US.
Second, his judgment seems to be awful, if he thinks Hindu Groups are the biggest threat to the country. Most of these groups are small and seem to have little capability to carry out large scale attacks on the scale of LeT or even IM. Can't see how they could be the biggest threat as against the Maoist, Separatist and Islamic extremist.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I always know that he is a spineless ornamental value politicians like his father. I don't mind saying any kind of terror is a threat to India, hindu,sikh,christian or islamic; more or less. But discussing with US diplomat during a American bum licking session, when no where he is an authority to talk the internal issue.....god saves India form these termites...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The video appended by SHASH2k2 has Dr Swamy in what appears an open forum declare that as per Italian law, if one is born of an Italian mother, that person automatically becomes an Italian citizen. And as per Indian law, a person has to renounce his other nationality to acquire an Indian nationality.

smarterone

I thot saner ppl visited DFI. Why on earth is the BJP & the whole media silent if what Swamy speaks is gospel truth. Swamy is a sick schizophrenic. God save you if you start believing in what he says.
The title of the post too is misleading. I wont go into right or wrongs of if he shud have said it to the US ambassador but wht he said was not a warning for the US, as the title suggests, but an internal threat to India. Although I agree that "Hindu terror" or "Saffron terror" is a misnomer but there is no mention of it in the cable.
5. (C) Responding to the Ambassador's query about Lashkar-e-Taiba's activities in the region and immediate threat to India, Gandhi said there was evidence of some support for the group among certain elements in India's indigenous Muslim community. However, Gandhi warned, the bigger threat may be the growth of radicalized Hindu groups, which create religious tensions and political confrontations with the Muslim community. (Comment: Gandhi was referring to the tensions created by some of the more polarizing figures in the BJP such as Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.) The risk of a "home-grown" extremist front, reacting to terror attacks coming from Pakistan or from Islamist groups in India, was a growing concern and one that demanded constant attention.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles