Why Pakistani always keep on saying Insha'Allah?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I believe I posted an old article on this phenomenon. Inshallah invariably resulted in Procrastination.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Many Sikhs use it. Inshallah, Mashallah and I also think La haul Vila @Singh will agree
That was old time when majority of Punjabies were Urdu educated and due to large numbers of Punjabies migrating form Punjab and other areas which are now Pakistan.

Well a cultural habit..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ray

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Why Pakistani always keep on saying Insha'Allah?
Whenever I have talked or listen to Pakistanis they always say Insha'Allah!!! At least once or twice in sentence? Even when communicating in English?
I fail to understand why???
Karmanne Va adikaraste Ma Falshu Kada Cha Na....

It is God's will you do you job... so let God give good results..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That was old time when majority of Punjabies were Urdu educated and due to large numbers of Punjabies migrating form Punjab and other areas which are now Pakistan.

Well a cultural habit..
That is right.

My senior Punjabi and Sikh officers were conversant with Urdu and wrote in that script.

Gurmukhi came later!

Even Hindu Bengalis who have come later from East Pakistan, used Inshallah at the drop of a hat!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
part of pakistani culture now.

InshAllah means if Allah wills.

and if you feel offended than better you stop talking to those pakistanis or tell them

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
part of pakistani culture now.

InshAllah means if Allah wills.

and if you feel offended than better you stop talking to those pakistanis or tell them
Not offended but just pity and FUNNY that you have dragged Allah Miya in everything which reflects you got no control on your actions at all and you all are brain dead. :lol:

EXPERT

Observe Sharukh Khan he used the word quite often... Generally all Muslims including Indians too uses the word...
what about SAIF,AAMIR SALMAN and other khans . i have never heard anything from them.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
InshaAllah, MashaAllah are part of the general manners prescribed by Islam. For any event we are of the view it will happen if Allah(SWT) wills. InshaAllah means Allah (SWT) wills.
Really? So you guys have no control over your own fate/destiny? What a dismally emasculated philosophical view of life!

Orthodox Hinduism used to be similar, believing that one's life conditions were pre-ordained by one's actions in a past life, leading almost to resignation about one's fate. Thankfully this view has all but vanished from Indian society.

Hopefully Pakis and other Muslim societies will also evolve in time.

SLASH

I see many non-muslims also saying insha'allah. Its quite fashionable these days.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
It reminds me of Inzemam ul haq, who keeps it repeating to hide his illiteracy, No problems in saying InshaAllah, but it is ridiculous to hear it from Paki mouths, "Inshaallah we'll bomb them", "Inshaallah we'll nuke them", "Inshaallah we'll rule & Islamize the world" !! :lol:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Pakistani intellectual Hassan Nissar once said in a TV program that this nation is not of doers but losers who leave every thing on God' will saying inshallah after every word uttered.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles