Why are Pakistanis obsessed with goats?

Prometheus

Neither do I, but I respect someones belief that praying to God will somehow help them, or that sacrificing a Goat will likewise do the same.
Not me, I take out the time to mock them =))
.....anyways where is our great Islamic scholar Farahan today? lol

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Sacrificing an innocent animal's life just for one's belief?
I don't think I can ever respect that.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Sacrificing Goat :

Well it is prevelant in almost all religions.

Goat is considered as the earthy symbols of all animal instincts specially the Maya aspects of it such as primarily being the sexual instincts. Gaot reproduces in six months and is always eager for sex.

Hence even in Hindu religions specailly Tantra gaots sacrifice is considered as sacrifice of beastaility and animal instincts and an attempt to rise above those.

Goat is considered as a dual characteristci symbolism whicg represents divinity as also satanic characterstics. While sacrificing the goat one is thought to be sacrificing his beastiality and satanic nature.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Such a long discussion.

Goat, Sheep / lamb is predominant because of its reproduction cycle of six months. For cows etc its is nine months. Hence gaots and sheep ,multiply faster and produce faster food chain cycle. It also requires less agricultural support and can depend on pasturage.

Indian subcontinent Muslims including Pakistan mainly eat beef (Cow ans Bullocks) and buffalow meat. many places they eat Camel meat.

Otherwise in villaege side they are mainly dependant on agricultral produce like vegetables like other Hindus. I have seen that Muslims in India who reside in Hindu ares generally desist from eating beef and Buffelow respecting sentiments of neighbours as it smells while cooking. I would not say it stinks.
Just for information since it has indeed added to the interest.

Length of Pregnancy in Goats

The female goat, also called a doe, is pregnant for an average of 150 days. This is called the gestation period. To track the stages of pregnancy and accurately predict the due date, it is important to know your goat's estrus cycle. The estrus or heat cycle is the time when the doe will allow the male to breed her.

The heat cycle in the goat will occur every 18 to 22 days and lasts between 12 and 36 hours. Does in heat will have an increased discharge, swollen vulva and frequent tail wagging. There are three stages of pregnancy in goats. The first stage begins 24 hours after the doe is bred. Each stage lasts 50 days.

Stages of Pregnancy in Goats | eHow.com

Gestation (pregnancy) in Sheep

The average gestation length in sheep varies from 142 to 152 days. The average is 147 days. Individual pregnancies may vary from 138 to 159 days. There are breed differences in gestation length. The earlier maturing breeds (e.g. Finnsheep) tend to have shorter pregnancies than the late maturing breeds (e.g. Rambouillet). Ewes carrying multiple births tend to have shorter gestations. Male lambs and heavy birth weight lambs are usually carried longer than female lambs.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Neither do I, but I respect someones belief that praying to God will somehow help them, or that sacrificing a Goat will likewise do the same.
God helps those who help themselves.

Men would like to bribe for boons, but I wonder if God requires anything to give boons.

I feel that if one is a good human being, God will be more pleased.

That this, taking there is an entity called God!

Some believe there is God and some don't.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
[GS][/GS]
"God" doesnt become happy if you kill his creations in the name of sacrifice... only SATANIC powers becomes happy.

Zarvin

[GS][/GS]

"God" doesnt become happy if you kill his creations in the name of sacrifice... only SATANIC powers becomes happy.
But God is happy when there is hunger everywhere and you prohibit the eating of flesh? Personally, I don't think God gives a damn whether you eat meat or not. It's a personal choice so let's not judge others.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I prefer goat to lamb.

It maybe because of habit and I find the smell of gram fed mutton a bit too strong on the sense of smell.

That apart, I saw a Menu with Lamb.

I asked the owner if it was lamb of goat.

He sheepishly told me it was goat, but since Europeans prefer lamb, it was an chic to write 'lamb'.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

which is the animal who ildulges in sex the most ?

Gaot.

Which is the animal which has a longest sex desire ?
The dog..

which is the the animal which has longest and intense coupulation...

The Cobra...

Well find those in most of the religious symbolism and art forms...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There is no god guys ....only a goat whos getting killed
I like the Chinese.

In China, anything that moves on two or four legs, swims with or without scales, slithers on land or water, creepy or crawly are all destined to enter the stomach of a human being!

Not a single God's creature is not fit for human consumption!

Prometheus

I prefer goat to lamb.

It maybe because of habit and I find the smell of gram fed mutton a bit too strong on the sense of smell.

That apart, I saw a Menu with Lamb.

I asked the owner if it was lamb of goat.

He sheepishly told me it was goat, but since Europeans prefer lamb, it was an chic to write 'lamb'.
Me too goats are much more delicious then lambs .......

Prometheus

I like the Chinese.

In China, anything that moves on two or four legs, swims with or without scales, slithers on land or water, creepy or crawly are all destined to enter the stomach of a human being!

I would just about eat anything except for insects and dogs ( just because I happen to have one )

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I like the Chinese.

Then why do not you like aghories ??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I would just about eat anything except for insects and dogs ( just because I happen to have one )
I have not eaten a dog and so I would not know the taste. Further, I had six of them and my dogs were as important as my family. In fact, we cannot go on holidays because of the dogs.

On a 'living off the land' training, I have caught and eaten a snake as also insects. Can't say I relished them. One has to develop a taste I presume.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
But God is happy when there is hunger everywhere and you prohibit the eating of flesh? Personally, I don't think God gives a damn whether you eat meat or not. It's a personal choice so let's not judge others.
God has given enough brain to "Humans" to think... poor and hungry people is not the creation of God and neither the existence of JIHADIS.

But again as I said "Humans"... this SATANIC sacrifice crap is brainchild of brainwashed. :wave:

If you want to give your own sacrifice then its a "personal choice".... go ahead "God" would be extremely happy :pound:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Come winter and Delhi people are in search of Kharode Ka Soup as they feel it gives them warmth. It is made from the Goats legs.
Trotters.

=

By the way, eating goat meat is not good for health due to its high cholesterol content. leads to heart attacks. Eat fish & chicken.
1. Goat meat as opposed to Lamb, and Sheep Meat is very low in fat, lower than Chicken.
2. Eating Cholesterol doesn't necessarily lead to high cholesterol.

With your logic all the Americans and WWE fans in rest of the world(incuding India) should be born in Pakistan. :dude: :wave:
No shit Sherlock.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles