What do you drive?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
There should be stringent and special laws against Street racers.
1st thing_ their vehicles should be confiscated and auctioned for the sake of public safety.
I bet you are one of those people who's car is on both sides of the lane and drive at 30km/h on empty road :pound:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Skoda Octavia and probably will buy a new car soon, thinking of getting the Mahindra XUV.
if you order tomorrow then you wont get it before summers.

and mahindra is increasing prices from jan.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Back in 2000 I had some plans to make a RD-350 modified with the then Latest CBZ tank under seat fenders on a modified and welded seat sub chasy clip on handle bars (that I have bought from Banglore JC road back than), Mag wheels, as those were rare those days KRP freeflow exhaust, dual headlamps MI-2 inspired,a pair of fatty tyres and name it 'THE YAMDOOT'...........but my dream remained as a dream forever:tsk::wacko::tinfoil3:.........parents didn't permited :Cry:

indian_sukhoi

Planning to buy a Maruti 800 for 20000rs, Strictly for learning and crash course!!!! :p

Need to make extra savings for that. But he problem is i have to go to pune bring it back to Hyd

mahesh

Country flag
SANTRO ZIPDRIVE, still maintaining the engine and performance as brand new, but the body .....

John_Rambo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Blondes, Brunettes and Redheads :rofl:

But yeah, My RD has a digital, programmable CDI. It starts on first kick everytime. However, its in race prep now and does not have a kicker. A simple push with the left leg will start whether rain or shine.
I had a Mikuni carburetor and we also ported our bores, what jet sizes are you guys using on that? I did a few races in Sriprembadur, Cholavaram and i have done a lot of very unsafe street bets with Aviation fuel or as they call it white kerosene? lol... Street races these days are so amateur, in the 90s when the traffic was much lesser and with no cops it was pretty much hell on wheels. Imagine ripping RDs,RX-175s all on the street with high octane fuel and sparks flying from the silencer! It was fun back then, we had car races as well and its funny many of them did well in races like Parthiv Patel, Santosh Atraia who all drove in FISSMI etc.,

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
Its a 1960 Nissan Petrol . P60 i.e. Patrol 60. Inducted by the Indian Armed forces in 1963-64 .

Built by the Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) under license from Nissan . the P60 got new name as the Jabalpur Ordnance aNd Guncarriage Assembly - JONGA .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles