What did you Eat Today?

Rashna

Country flag
Garlic Toast (Recipe)
4 Bread slices
Butter 2 tbsp creamy at room temperature ( Amul butter is salted so we don't need salt if you are using unsalted butter add a pinch of salt to your butter)
1 clove of garlic (if big in size) 2 cloves if small. ( Don't over do garlic as it is strong and can be overwhelming)
Herbs like oregano, red chilli flakes ( as per preference)

Method:
Finely slice the garlic clove(s). Mix them in with the room temperature butter, add herbs and chilli flakes. Mix together until well incorporated.
Next coat the bread slices with this mixture.
Preheat oven/ grill to 180 deg C
Place the tray in the oven and grill for 5-6 minutes until the bread is golden brown. Do not leave unattended as the garlic might burn and it will taste bitter and horrible. Make sure you take it out after it takes on a beautiful golden color.
Enjoy !!!!!!

gib recepie..................................................

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
gib recepie..................................................
Rub Garlic on the Toast............... :D

PS: wtf with at least 50 characters for a post? :dude:

anupamsurey

Country flag
veg today. aaloo kurma, daal makhani, roti, curd rice, and fruit salad....
ps. today is a sultry day with 43 degree.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Ya you can make a nice soup to go with this or else just open up a packet of knorr soup boil and slurppppp.
ha ha ha, i prefer fresh soup (unlike others, i have plenty of time between my shifts.)
i drive to home, eat and read something before leaving to work.

Rashna

Country flag
Fresh soup is the best but can be time consuming to make if you are in a hurry. You should make cauliflower broccoli soup or Orange Squash carrot tomato soup. Yum.
ha ha ha, i prefer fresh soup (unlike others, i have plenty of time between my shifts.)
i drive to home, eat and read something before leaving to work.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Fresh soup is the best but can be time consuming to make if you are in a hurry. You should make cauliflower broccoli soup or Orange Squash carrot tomato soup. Yum.
hate cabbage (cant stand the smell), but love tomato and carrots, havent tried orange squash in it but it sounds delis.

Rashna

Country flag
Orange squash will give it a nice thickness, potatoes are also used in soups as a thickener. Orange squash has a nice sweetness to it too. Cabbage is not so good in soups, but broccoli makes a nice one. If you get asparagus try that with broccoli.

hate cabbage (cant stand the smell), but love tomato and carrots, havent tried orange squash in it but it sounds delis.

anupamsurey

Country flag
yes i love brocolli, and cauliflower, even like asparagus. will try to post some pic of this soup. :biggrin2:
Orange squash will give it a nice thickness, potatoes are also used in soups as a thickener. Orange squash has a nice sweetness to it too. Cabbage is not so good in soups, but broccoli makes a nice one. If you get asparagus try that with broccoli.

Rashna

Country flag
Make it and then post the picture. lol. To maintain colors of veggies you should dump them in ice cold water immediately after blanching (boiling). Then puree them, that helps retain the beautiful green color of green veggies.
yes i love brocolli, and cauliflower, even like asparagus. will try to post some pic of this soup. :biggrin2:

anupamsurey

Country flag
Make it and then post the picture. lol. To maintain colors of veggies you should dump them in ice cold water immediately after blanching (boiling). Then puree them, that helps retain the beautiful green color of green veggies.
yes, will do that. thanks for mentioning the colour tip, this is what we do in Palak paneer, will do it in soup too.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
My latest fav tea is cranberry apple...........................................
Here we get Fruchttee .. pre flavored tea bags... but I don't like em.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles