West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
How did England lose to Ireland?

Fixed?

England gave India a run for their money.

And now, why must buses be stoned?

Fixers have got fixed?

Big Money Lost?

So, pay a mob is the answer?

Hit the wrong chaps and add to the confusion without losing the sight of it being a warning?

Cricket matches of my childhood and now are two different kettles of fish.

Raja and Modi type reign with Pawar types chucking up his sleeves.....to the bank?

Cricket has lost its charm.

ICC has moved to Dubai, right?

Now, is it not that Dawood Ibrahim who also moved to Dubai?

Speaks volumes!!

"When the light is crooked, the shadow is crooked"

Yiddish Proverb

Last edited:

black eagle

Country flag
Why stone the poor windies. they don't win much these days & when they do they are stoned. so unfair i tell you. :D:D

sandeepdg

How did England lose to Ireland?

Fixed?

England gave India a run for their money.
Sir, actually, I would rather praise Ireland for their efforts. England did give a run for their money, but the Irish beat the shit out of them. Nobody thought that they were so capable. Now it has dawned on India, who were flying high on home advantage, that in the end its all hard work that matters, more than home advantage. Let see what surprises the India-Ireland match throws up.

sandeepdg

People in the subcontinent are crazy about cricket and when their team loses, they just go berserk and resort to violent reprisals against the sport persons, since they feel that they have brought shame to their country. Obviously there was a lax security which led to this incident, since as was mentioned in the papers, this incident happened just as the team bus was leaving the stadium. Also, the supporters attacked Shakib Al-Hassan house too and broke window panes. But, issues like this happen everywhere in th world. People from the opposing teams get into fight and cause riots during UEFA and other such national league soccer tournaments all over Europe. But, what happened in Lahore was completely a different issue altogether, since in that case, terrorists attacked the Sri Lankan cricketers on purpose.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog...ngland-dressing-room-confronts?urn=sow-249745

Last edited:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Because we need there votes.
No we don't. BCCI is very powerful and can get the entire WC done in India alone.
What Daredevil said was right.
Because they are divided into blocks.

South-east Asia - India, Pak, BD, SL
Australia - Aus, NZ
Africa - SA, ZMB, KEN
England - Eng, Ire, Scot
America - Carribean Islands

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir, actually, I would rather praise Ireland for their efforts. England did give a run for their money, but the Irish beat the shit out of them. Nobody thought that they were so capable. Now it has dawned on India, who were flying high on home advantage, that in the end its all hard work that matters, more than home advantage. Let see what surprises the India-Ireland match throws up.
I am not saying that you are wrong.

But I am bewildered as to how it could happen.

Imagine, me teaching economics to MMS and then it turns out that I am right and he, the good Doctor is wrong!!

But it would make sense if I were the head of a political party which is in a position to salvage the MMS govt now that DMK has quit!!

I am very sceptical about cricket for a long time with the Big Money, betting and all the various scams surfacing every now and then and it is not just that it happens with the Pakistani team!

These types of reports makes me real sad and uncomfortable.
http://www.yehhaicricket.com/CBI/players/ManojPrabhakar.html

Last edited:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Because we need there votes.
No we don't. BCCI is very powerful and can get the entire WC done in India alone.
What Daredevil said was right.
Because they are divided into blocks.

South-east Asia - India, Pak, BD, SL
Australia - Aus, NZ
Africa - SA, ZMB, KEN
England - Eng, Ire, Scot
America - Carribean Islands

sandeepdg

I am not saying that you are wrong.

But I am bewildered as to how it could happen.

Imagine, me teaching economics to MMS and then it turns out that I am right and he, the good Doctor is wrong!!

But it would make sense if I were the head of a political party which is in a position to salvage the MMS govt now that DMK has quit!!

I am very sceptical about cricket for a long time with the Big Money, betting and all the various scams surfacing every now and then and it is not just that it happens with the Pakistani team!

These types of reports makes me real sad and uncomfortable.
http://www.yehhaicricket.com/CBI/players/ManojPrabhakar.html

Actually, I feel that the match between Bangladesh and West Indies is a sham, the whole team bowled out for just 58 runs ! Looks fishy.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Actually, I feel that the match between Bangladesh and West Indies is a sham, the whole team bowled out for just 58 runs ! Looks fishy.
More so when people from both countries prefer fish in there daily diet :lol:

sandeepdg

^ Yeah. :) But don't know about the Windies daily diet, although being island nations, fish is bound to be prominent on their diet.

plugwater

Wonder what would happen to the opposition team bus if they knock us out of WC !!

Zaki

Country flag
Very unfortunate this. It would not go down well with the ICC and I am sure some action will be taken. It may also have an immediate bearing on future bangladesh matches during this world cup.
don't worry... we South Asians has always been emotional

Bangladeshi management explained that they thought its bangladeshi team in the bus.

and similar incidents has taken place in India during past tournaments... World cup 1996 was a great example of it

take things lightly... let bygones be bygones and lets focus on the fixtures of this tournament :D

humpakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
its not good thing from the bangladesh Spectators because West indies did a great job in this match and they deserve for the victory so i think Bangladesh Crowd should Realize this thing and they should be careful for the next time .

Oracle

Wonder what would happen to the opposition team bus if they knock us out of WC !!
Everyone is sheepishly laughing, but none will answer this. To make matters worse, imagine it is the Pakistani team! :D

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Everyone is sheepishly laughing, but none will answer this. To make matters worse, imagine it is the Pakistani team! :D
Pakistani team will never be stoned in bangladesh coz in that situation bangladesh would 've lost to their ummah brothers.But cant say the same about indian team if it get stoned or not coz pakistani team enjoys more local support as compared to indian team among bangladeshis.check out any india-pak match played on bangladesh soil.

chex3009

Country flag
Pakistani team will never be stoned in bangladesh coz in that situation bangladesh would 've lost to their ummah brothers.But cant say the same about indian team if it get stoned or not coz pakistani team enjoys more local support as compared to indian team among bangladeshis.check out any india-pak match played on bangladesh soil.
For that matter India is the only team which enjoys highest number of supporters any where they play around the world.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Pakistani team will never be stoned in bangladesh coz in that situation bangladesh would 've lost to their ummah brothers.
No wonder they were thrown out and made there own country. For how can brothers kill each other ?

your brothers are even killing each other in land of pure you deluded fool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
No wonder West Indies is going the drain, even their bus is stoned. Apologies for the PJ :p

Oracle

No wonder they were thrown out and made there own country. For how can brothers kill each other ?

your pakii brothers are even killing each other in land of pure you deluded fool.
:pound: :pound:

Exactly my thoughts!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles