Video: one British rapist was asskicked in Beijing

pmaitra

Such thing is bound to happen when you open up your door to welcome "guests" from all over the world. One of the girls I know called me from her universtity that she was harassed by some drunk South Asian when she was drawing money at a self-service ATM.
South Asian? Welcome guest? Something like this?

nimo_cn

Country flag
South Asian? Welcome guest? Something like this?

There are students from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Nepal studying in her university, she just can't tell which country the drunk guy belonged to.

Adux

Country flag
There are students from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Nepal studying in her university, she just can't tell which country the drunk guy belonged to.
Basically you know shit, You just made up a story to act cheeky in DFI. Chinese guy's do have a problem with the rest of men of the world, as Chinese women pick chinese men the last if they have an option other men.

Adux

Country flag
rape in non-public site might meet a shorter jail,such as 5-10 years long.
rape in public site meet a jail of over 10 years.
You are an idiot, there is no such law. Rape is Rape.

Under China's criminal law, the jail term for rapists is three to 10 years. But child rapists, including those convicted of statutory rape, can be sentenced to life terms or even death penalty, if they knew the victim was under 14.

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90776/90882/6659450.html

Adux

Country flag
It may take a while for the police to figure out who is the one they should arrest before they actually react, the one who was beating or the one who was being beaten.
So they let the beating continue, you guys are so dumb and have no clue about anything. You dont even know how a real policemen react in such a situation. They break up the fight and cuff both prep's, and then they investigate.

Tolaha

The guy in the video surely has severe mental issues. Also, he didn't look like a "white" to me!

It's a bad idea to put the video of the 'victim' without hiding her face! :(

nimo_cn

Country flag
Basically you know shit, You just made up a story to act cheeky in DFI. Chinese guy's do have a problem with the rest of men of the world, as Chinese women pick chinese men the last if they have an option other men.
There is only one university in my town, I have been there enough times, I even sold cellphones to South Asian students when I was working as an internship with China Mobile. Even that, I couldn't tell who is Indian, who is Pakistani unless I checked the passport.

As to Chinese woman, you are saying it as if you have the chance to know a Chinese woman, but I doubt that. No girls like cynical people who could be provoked so easily, not even Indian girls.

pmaitra

The guy in the video surely has severe mental issues. Also, he didn't look like a "white" to me!

It's a bad idea to put the video of the 'victim' without hiding her face! :(
I haven't seen the video, but from the photos, he did look white to me. However, I could be wrong, because it was in the night and the illumination was not that great.

satish007

rape in non-public site might meet a shorter jail,such as 5-10 years long.
rape in public site meet a jail of over 10 years.
never rape in public in China. how about India, will raper be kill to dead using stone?

Adux

Country flag
There is only one university in my town, I have been there enough times, I even sold cellphones to South Asian students when I was working as an internship with China Mobile. Even that, I couldn't tell who is Indian, who is Pakistani unless I checked that passport.
I am sure you would have sold mobile phones and met some south asian, but your stories arent true. And you know that.
You are an idiot, if you cant differentiate between a Bangladeshi and a Indian, or a South Indian and a North Indian, shows your level education and exposure to the world. I can differentiate between a Thai, Chinese, Japanese, South Korean, Tibetan, Malaysian etc etc.
As to Chinese woman, you are saying it as if you have the chance to know a Chinese woman, but I doubt that. No girls like cynical people who could be provoked so easily, not even Indian girls.
Good luck trying to hit up on a Indian women being nothing but Indian or white. They are some racist vile creatures, and the Chinese are the lowest on their list. I have had a chinese girlfriend, while I was in the University, every Chinese girl had a non-chinese guy for a companion, while none of the chinese guys had anything.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I don't like mob justice, but this time it was called for. China should implement tougher immigration laws for people of European descent :p.

pmaitra

never rape in public in China. how about India, will raper be kill to dead using stone?
What is all this hullabaloo about (not) raping in public?

Forcing someone into involuntary sex is rape. Engaging in voluntary or involuntary sex with someone underage is statutory rape. Rape is rape, whether done in public or behind closed doors. Why should the laws treat these two differently?

Perhaps you are not phrasing it properly. Are you trying to indicate presence of witnesses?

Adux

Country flag
This is not rape, rather 'Attempted Rape"

British tourist arrested in China 'for sexual assault'
A British tourist has been arrested after allegedly sexually assaulting a local woman in Beijing.

Image 1 of 2
The 24-year-old man was arrested by Beijing police at 11pm on Tuesday night, after passers-by interrupted him in the act of attacking a young woman in Beijing
By David Eimer in Beijing 1:55PM BST 10 May 2012
A video of a British tourist sexually assaulting a local woman in Beijing has gone viral in China, prompting angry calls for him to be charged with attempted rape.
The 24-year-old man was arrested by Beijing police at 11pm on Tuesday night, after passers-by interrupted him in the act of attacking a young woman in the Xuanwumen area south of Tiananmen Square.
"The man is under detention and investigation as per the law. The man is a British national, holding a tourist visa," Beijing police said in a statement issued this morning.
The incident, which was captured on video as posted on the Youku website had been viewed more than 2.6 million times by Thursday lunchtime and has prompted thousands of incensed locals demanding the man be charged with attempted rape.
One netizen in Yantai, Shandong Province said, "Damn foreigner. You'd think it was 100 years ago when the foreigners came to China and did as they pleased."

Another said, "How dare he be so arrogant in our land."

In the video, the shaven-headed man in a white top and blue tracksuit bottoms is seen being pulled off the woman, who is lying in a flower bed by the road with her yellow dress up around her waist and screaming that she does not know the man. As the man walks away, he is stopped and punches one man in an attempt to escape. He is then set upon by a number of Chinese men who kick and punch him and can later be seen lying in the middle of the road and not moving.

According to one witness, the victim told the police that the man followed her from the Xuanwumen metro station after asking her what the time was. He then threw her into the flower bed and began touching her, while she screamed for help.
Beijing police said the man was "drunk" and was taken to the Xuanwu Hospital for treatment for the injuries he suffered during the beating he received.
People convicted of rape in China can face the death penalty, although a prison sentence of 10-20 years is a more common punishment.
Attempted rape carries a sentence of between three and 10 years.
Beijing police would not comment further on the case, while the British embassy said they had received no requests for help.
"We are aware of the case, but we haven't been approached for consular assistance," said an embassy spokesman.

British tourist arrested in China 'for sexual assault' - Telegraph

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
I don't like mob justice, but this time it was called for. China should implement tougher immigration laws for people of European descent :p.
Agreed completely, but after if ever the Police arrives, they should put an end to it, however deserved it is, since that is their job. The problem is the chinese still have a chip on their shoulder about atrocities by non-chinese from a long time ago, which they try to project on to the current whites and japanese.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok, anyone else feels that the girl was not making any attempt to avoid being raped. She was not raped ultimately but then I didn't see her trying to kick the man or do anything. She was just lying there. Also Who made the video?

I am reminded of Amar Akbar Anthony

I am not being insensitve and I could be wrong but the video didn't make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
Ok, anyone else feels that the girl was not making any attempt to avoid being raped. She was not raped ultimately but then I didn't see her trying to kick the man or do anything. She was just lying there. Also Who made the video?
It is quite insensitive of you, and I dont like what you are insinuating. You are better than that and more than anything I know you have common sense. Are you trying to say she wanted to get raped? very paki of you, if you are trying to say that.

1. Did you forget the girl is crying profusely and making noise,
2. Not a lot of people are capable of a physical response, when confronted with a shocking situation against physically superior foe.
3. More importantly, we dont know before the start of the video, how long she physically resisted or ran or both. After such a ordeal, exhaustion will make sure you just want to lie there, and hope somebody saves or you die before getting hurt.

Dont tell me we need 4 witnesses?

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No Adux I didn't hear any sound as I my speakers are kaput.

No I told you I was not being insensitive but trying to see it differently. When I went to china, I had these girls come by the dozens for massage, "sex massage". There was this one girl who wanted to sell "Louis Vuitton" bags and I actually thought let's have a look. Then she started taking me into a small narrow street which psyched me out and I backed off and ran back to the main road.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles