US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called Pranab 'a strong partner to America'

Predator

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has congratulated to India's new President Pranab Mukherjee for holding India's most coveted post and cited that Pranab is a strong partner to America and American people.

Congratulating to Pranab for being India's 13th President, Hillary said, "Mukherjee has worked throughout his career to deepen India-US cooperation on a wide range of issues."

Calling Pranab Mukherjee a strong partner to America and the American people, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has congratulated him on becoming the 13th President of India.

She looked forward to continuing to work with the government and people of India, Clinton said adding, "Together we will build on our shared democratic values, strengthen this relationship even more and create a brighter future for both our people."

http://www.newstrackindia.com/newsd...alled-Pranab-a-strong-partner-to-America.html

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is that the reason why he was selected to be the President of India?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I saw speech of Pranab for 1 min and his Bengalish accent.I had bit difficulty understanding but I somehow managed. :lol:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
not too bad a reason , given india's perceived slant towards russia , nice balance if it is true .

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Probably not. Clinton's words were just the required platitudes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles