US moves UN to ban JeM chief Masood Azhar, China voices objection

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति

no smoking

Country flag
what will china dooooooo
They brought shame on themselves trying to protect a terrorist wanted by UN :D
chinese should know that these terrorists will get killed in any and many ways..
No, so far, this Masood Azhar is not wanted by UN but India, US and her allies only. There is no UN bill for him yet.

only thing china as a nation will end up holding on to is the bad diplomatic moves which it did to the international community.Fools!
Why? The same thing has been doing by US, UK, RUSSIA, and even India. They all have their own "terrorists" or "freedom fighters" to support. Does anyone feel shame about it?

itsme

Country flag
No, so far, this Masood Azhar is not wanted by UN but India, US and her allies only. There is no UN bill for him yet.

Why? The same thing has been doing by US, UK, RUSSIA, and even India. They all have their own "terrorists" or "freedom fighters" to support. Does anyone feel shame about it?
Sad really, a country like China has to succumb to pressures that too from a rabid country like Pakistan and that too to protect an international terrorist.

no smoking

Country flag
Only reason there is no UN bill against him is because China keeps blocking it. Rest of the world is ready with their pens to sign the bill.
So technically, yeah, azhar is wanted by UN.
Unfortunately, US and India don't represent the rest of the world. So, technically, no, azhar is not wanted by UN.

no smoking

Country flag
Sad really, a country like China has to succumb to pressures that too from a rabid country like Pakistan and that too to protect an international terrorist.
Firstly, Pakistan is China's ally against India, certainly China need to do something for this ally;
Secondly, as I said, every power including India is protecting her own international terrorists (but in their own medias you will see different title like "freedom fighter" or "peaceful political activists").

It's part of greater game, no hard feeling.

itsme

Country flag
Firstly, Pakistan is China's ally against India, certainly China need to do something for this ally;
Secondly, as I said, every power including India is protecting her own international terrorists (but in their own medias you will see different title like "freedom fighter" or "peaceful political activists").

Okay, I am not sure if The Dalai Lama was responsible for hijacking a plane or his org was responsible for multiple terrorist strikes which killed security and civilians.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Unfortunately, US and India don't represent the rest of the world. So, technically, no, azhar is not wanted by UN.
You got it wrong again. Don't be ignorant. I repeat, ONLY CHINA is opposing. Rest of the world is not. In your words, China doesn't constitute as the rest of the world.

So technically, yes, azhar is wanted by UN.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
every power including India is protecting her own international terrorists (but in their own medias you will see different title like "freedom fighter" or "peaceful political activists").
Be specific. Name them .

darshan978

Darth Vader
Country flag

Name one terrorist which is sposored by india against paki,and chin ... Who ever did bomb blast in paki. Or china!

darshan978

Darth Vader
Country flag

Remember my wordsYou guys will get stung by own snake one day
Your so called pak ally will be sponsoring jihadists against china in uyughur state days are near
You will regret sposoring islamic nation just usa currently regretting lol

Global Defence

New threads

Articles