US Gun Culture :5-year-old boy kills 2-year-old sister by a gifted gun

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Re: US Gun Culture :5-year-old boy kills 2-year-old sister by a gifted

So what you are simply suggesting is that the Kid would have killed his sister anyway if not the gun(may be with a rock as WG did it) since he was a "retard".

Great analogy!
No, I think he's trying to say that it's not the weapon but the one behind it, that kills.
The person (in this case the kid ) should be taught about handling a firearm with extreme caution.
Long before a kid even touches a firearm, he/she should learn and then practice "safe firearm handling". Also kids should not be allowed to touch firearms without constant adult supervision.
Plus I think 5 yr olds should not be allowed to touch firearms anyway, as that is such a young age.

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

No, I am saying that the fault lies completely with the a) Parents: for allowing a kid access to the gun, and b) whoever: for giving a firearm as a gift to a 5yr old.

Would you be a retard to buy and gift a razor sharp knife to a 5yr old kid? If some retard gifts a razor sharp knife to your 5yr old kid, would you too be a retard to let your kid play with it?

And after that if your kid stabs you with the knife, would it be the fault of the knife or the kid? Wouldn't it be your fault to give your kid access or that retard that gifted the knife to him in the first place?

So what you are simply suggesting is that the Kid would have killed his sister anyway if not the gun(may be with a rock as WG did it) since he was a "retard".

Great analogy!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

No, I am saying that the fault lies completely with the a) Parents: for allowing a kid access to the gun, and b) whoever: for giving a firearm as a gift to a 5yr old.

Would you be a retard to buy and gift a razor sharp knife to a 5yr old kid? If some retard gifts a razor sharp knife to your 5yr old kid, would you too be a retard to let your kid play with it?

And after that if your kid stabs you with the knife, would it be the fault of the knife or the kid? Wouldn't it be your fault to give your kid access or that retard that gifted the knife to him in the first place?
Ok.

It's not easy to raise kids.Always need to keep them in check and hide or keepp them away from anything which is sharp edged or harmful.

It's idiotic how a parent can gift a gun.And why gun? Simply because it's the "Land of Guns".Its amazing how one can buy semi-automatic guns and ammunition in bulk easily from internet in US.

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

Ok.

It's not easy to raise kids.Always need to keep them in check and hide or keepp them away from anything which is sharp edged or harmful.

It's idiotic how a parent can gift a gun.And why gun? Simply because it's the "Land of Guns".Its amazing how one can buy semi-automatic guns and ammunition in bulk easily from internet in US.
Did you bother reading up the links I shared?

ice berg

The worst part is the parents still think it is Gods will. Sick...

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

More lies from President Buffoon.

Obama Blames U.S. For Gun Violence In Mexico | RealClearPolitics

"Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States," President Obama said during a speech at Mexico's Anthropology Museum. "I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will."

"But at the same time, as I've said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people. That can save lives here in Mexico and back home in the United States. It's the right thing to do," Obama added.
Here is how legal weapons got from US to Mexico

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pmaitra

Was it the gun's fault, or was it the parents' fault?

A parent in India was charged when he let one of his toddlers drive his Ferrari with a younger sibling on the passenger seat. So, is this a matter of irresponsibility, or a problem with just guns alone?

Link: Father of Ferrari-driving nine year-old arrested | The Stream - Al Jazeera English

Global Defence

New threads

Articles