UK US TOPS in Obese, unhealthiest babies in the world

tsunami

Country flag
Gujarat is heaven for vegetarians as majority of people are vegetarian here + our couisin is rich of various vegetarian mouth watering dishes.

Being a Gujarati guy,i'm a vegetarian but not a healthy one due to fuckin' excessive sugar in our food (I'm 170 cm and my weight is 80 kg :sad:,highest in my family).Also,Gujarat tops in diabetes only because of that.

those who're willing to turn to vegetarian lifestyle,AVOID EXCESSIVE SUGAR IN FOOD AT ALL COST!
Highest % of veggies will be found in Rajasthan. Also our food have too much sugar and also Spices in it. Weight is upon individuals to control.

And yes first thing doctor advise pregnant Rajasthani women is to take a lot of folic acid tablets :p

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Highest % of veggies will be found in Rajasthan. Also our food have too much sugar and also Spices in it. Weight is upon individuals to control.

And yes first thing doctor advise pregnant Rajasthani women is to take a lot of folic acid tablets :p
same here,lol.
Preggo women are advised to take iron tablets,various vitamins and what not.

Berkut

Country flag
Gujarat is heaven for vegetarians as majority of people are vegetarian here + our couisin is rich of various vegetarian mouth watering dishes.

Being a Gujarati guy,i'm a vegetarian but not a healthy one due to fuckin' excessive sugar in our food (I'm 170 cm and my weight is 80 kg :sad:,highest in my family).Also,Gujarat tops in diabetes only because of that.

those who're willing to turn to vegetarian lifestyle,AVOID EXCESSIVE SUGAR IN FOOD AT ALL COST!
Sugar is the bane of the entire world today. Vegetarian or non vegetarian, sugar will take it's toll
Its so bad here that New Zealand is mulling a sugar tax

Berkut

Country flag
same here,lol.
Preggo women are advised to take iron tablets,various vitamins and what not.
Main reason for that is the Doctor has degree from a course with a thought process that is Western.
No Ayurvedic doctor will do this but how many "urban" women will go to an Ayurvedic doctor.
Didn't Indians have healthy offspring a generation ago without these pills

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles