Tibet leader backs India's bid for security council seat

CCP

Who said India is weak??

Look at your username, oppressor of more than 1.3 Billion people on earth :shocked:
I think the majority of members in this forum will agree with me.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I think the majority of members in this forum will agree with me.
A country with 1.2 Billion people, majority youth, with close to 2 Trillion economy, progressing in all fields with strong military might controlling IOR regions is weak :shocked:

CCP

A country with 1.2 Billion people, majority youth, with close to 2 Trillion economy, progressing in all fields with strong military might controlling IOR regions is weak :shocked:
Again, believe what you want to believe.

CCP

1) 1.2 b people with different races, langues, groups and don't have a strong central govt.

2) 2 Trillion is even lower than Italy (with 60m population).

3) have to import even guns and bullets.....

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
1) 1.2 b people with different races, langues, groups and don't a strong central govt.
In Democracy the strength is not shown even though Central Govt. has absolute control of the things, China also consists of that many languages, groups and races. All mongoloids are not chinese.

2) 2 Trillion is even lower than Italy.
2 Trillion with potential to become stronger and having a good momentum.

Not a problem when India can manufacture in the near future.

p.s: people should leave ego some times and interact, that will only make things easy for them.

Last edited:

CCP

In Democracy the strength is not shown even though Central Govt. has absolute control of the things, China also consists of that many languages, groups and races. All mongoloids are not chinese.

2 Trillion with potential to become stronger and having a good momentum.

Not a problem when India can manufacture in the near future.
1) 92.5% of Chinese are Han Chinese.
2)When?
3)When?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Much better than people have different languages, races ,religions.
Diversity should be made as a strength and integration is a slow process. It should not be a quick one one has to be patient in this.

aerokan

Country flag
1) 1.2 b people with different races, langues, groups and don't have a strong central govt.

2) 2 Trillion is even lower than Italy (with 60m population).

Who said the central govt's are always good? Diversity is celebrated here.. not cursed like in China. And it's a good thing we have diverse opinions and not controlled by the central govt. If I agree with Salman khurshid's pimple theory, how would i know that there are lots of idiots living in a land if one crosses the eastern border to the north? :taunt1:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
First at all you can not communicate directly, you must know the story of Tower of Babel.
People say I am a good communicator , who convey the message effectively and in good way.

Why one has to live in virtual world, you are shying away??

As I said there are other ways of integration than mere vote politics.

Last edited:

CCP

People say I am a good communicator , who convey the message effectively and in good way.

Why one has to live in virtual world, you are shying away??

As I said there are other ways of integration than mere vote politics.
Anyway, do you admit that India is a weak country right now, and you do not clear when it can be strong.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Anyway, do you admit that India is a weak country right now, and you do not clear when it can be strong.
I never said India is a weak country, nor it is divided. When it comes to Nationalism we are all the same, There are ways to integrate and it is happening since independence.

no smoking

Country flag
How are we supposed to do that? By including clauses like you need to have atleast 100 crore population to qualify for expansion or atleast a huge area of land to qualify? If there are no absurd provisions like those, anybody with a proper support for the world will qualify and that includes Japan. If you can come up with any reasonable idea how to exclude Japan while including India, i would be glad to hear it.
How? Just initiate a bill to name only India as the sole nation for the extra permanent seat! China didn't team up with anyone in 1971.

And coming to the first point, China tried to scuttle India's plans in the last minute in one of the previous meetings.
China/USA just blocked the reform proposal, so technically they didn't violate any promise made to anyone!

A specially served hot call from George W. Bush made China to eat it's words and let it go for the time being. Now tell me how China can kill an opportunity to both Japan's and India's aspirations for a permanent seat without getting a call from big daddy?
Your imagination again? or George W.Bush told you that?

By saying we have no objections for India but won't let Japan get it. That's the way Chinese does things (sneaking and stabbing from the back).
Well, since India is so powerful, I guess you can just simply apply the seat alone.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles