Tibet Continues to Burn

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
and how tibetans r converted to hans????

even phayul hasnt told u??

wanna try epoch times??
I do see your problem in understanding English and analysing it with basic intelligence.

huaxia rox

yes just like james bond

he has 2 names in chinese

1 is james bond.....the other is 詹姆斯 邦德(zhanmusi bangde)

does that mean han chinese have converted james bond to han???

by language???we converting people???geeeeeeee

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so i ve showed u how muslims get converted to hindus......now how tibetans r converted to hans???how exactly??? i ve been waiting for your answers for like a century.....
You are indeed high challenged in all respect.

Please contribute with facts and not one line nonsense or else it will be deleted.

I have given you links and copious posts.

Please do the same and not meander into mindless irrelevance.

You don't even know of Islam and you indicate your ignorance in everything you write.

You claim tanks were in Sikkim when it became a part of India.

You have no idea of Islam.

And you cannot interpret the English language of the various issues I have posted.

Martin Luther King had said;

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
yes just like james bond

he has 2 names in chinese

1 is james bond.....the other is 詹姆斯 邦德(zhanmusi bangde)

does that mean han chinese have converted james bond to han???

by language???we converting people???geeeeeeee
Need I say more?

You have proved the point.

You have Han-ised even poor James Bond.

That is the Han arrogance!

Now, if a chaps name is Xi Jingping, can it be changed into गधा in HIndi?

David William Donald Cameron is the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom will always be David William Donald Cameron in any language (except if he is Hanised).

For instance, Bo Xilai cannot be Body Odour Xilai in English.

His wife Gu cannot be पखाना in Hindi!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

tanks is wrong spelling

i mean troops

if u got any wrong spellings u can also tell me.....but till now u didnt show me anything about how tibetans get converted to hans......

huaxia rox

chinese only use offical chinese language.....

james bond is english name that cant be pronunced in chinese.....which therefore has to be translated into chinese language as 詹姆斯 邦德 or zhanmusi bangde in pingyin....

if u blame that.........then what else can i say???? yes thats sinozization to some extent.......otherwise we cant pronunce those english words........r u satisfied now???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
tanks is wrong spelling

i mean troops

if u got any wrong spellings u can also tell me.....but till now u didnt show me anything about how tibetans get converted to hans......

Well then write what you mean.

We are not soothsayers.

As far as Tibetan Genocide, it is in English.

And please remember the quote from Martin Luther King.

chinese only use offical chinese language.....

james bond is english name that cant be pronunced in chinese.....which therefore has to be translated into chinese language as 詹姆斯 邦德 or zhanmusi bangde in pingyin....

if u blame that.........then what else can i say???? yes thats sinozization to some extent.......otherwise we cant pronunce those english words........r u satisfied now???
I have explained how one cannot change a name just to suit one's fancy just because China wants to Hanise everything.

You can't pronounce the English words?

Then how come the Chinese are speaking English?

Childish and juvenile explanation, at best!

Enough of all this aimless prattle.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

so if we dont translate james bond to 詹姆斯 邦德 tell me how do we pronounce that in chinese language????

or u want us to ignore all the stuff from english speaking areas???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so if we dont translate james bond to 詹姆斯 邦德 tell me how do we pronounce that in chinese language????

or u want us to ignore all the stuff from english speaking areas???
Simple.

The way the English pronounce it (i.e. James Bond).

The same way the world pronounce Chinese names, the way the Chinese pronounce and not convert it in their own language!

The last syllable of Mao Tse Dung is not a pleasant word in English. But they cannot change it just because it has a derogatory meaning.

Likewise Gu, wife of Bo's name. Gu is a word that has derogatory meaning in Hindi. Even so, it cannot be changed just because of that reason.

Brigitte Eklund, a Hollywood actress' name has a coarse meaning in Hindi. Can it be changed?

OK last post from me on this meaningless exchange.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

the way english prounce it is already wrong........chinese use pingyin to teach chinese language and as a byproduct english speaking people can use that to pronue chinese to some extent but normally pingyin isnt fully suited....like letter u with 2 points above is not even in english.......and pingyin just happens to be letterly closed to english.....but in english there is nothing close to chinese language........so we have to translate it into chinese by those who know english (translateors).........

and u r talking about english.....what about other language.....for example....how पखाना is prounced in chinese or how الهندوسي is prounced in chinese??we have to use some chinese words to prounce it........same situation can also be observed in japan and korea etc....

besides i ve never said we didnt translate language.....and that wasnt sinozization.....what r u trying to prove??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thank you.

Enough.

What has to be proved, has been proved.

Get back to Tibet.

no smoking

Country flag
The situation right now is filled with gasoline and going out of China's control. We just have to light up a matchstick. Tibetans will liberate themselves and China will burn. Can you deny that?
Yes, why not! Let's start an covert war in each other's territory. We can find out who are the first to be burn.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If one sees the reality of the situation, then neither the Tibetans nor the Uighurs can get what they want.

China is not ready to lose these areas for obvious reasons. They will use repressive measures to curb any action that these two communities may like to take. And China is not bothered about international opinion or human rights issue.

And to be frank, no nation will intervene in support of the Tibetans or the Uighurs in any physical sense, since most Nations, irrespective of their vocal protests, are dependent on China to fuel their economic growth.

At best, there will be problems, cropping up every now and then, in Tibet and Xinjiang and nothing more than that will happen.

Just my opinion.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
THE STATEMENT OF THE KASHAG ON THE 77th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION OF HIS HOLINESS THE DALAI LAMA

On this special and joyous occasion of the seventy-seventh birthday of His Holiness the Dalai Lama and on behalf of Tibetans inside and outside Tibet and the Central Tibetan Administration, I offer His Holiness our deepest reverence, prayers, and warmest wishes.

Today is the most auspicious day not only for the people of the Land of Snow but also for the entire world. Though Tibetans are confronted with an unparalleled tragedy in our history, we have still been able to establish and sustain a successful and an exemplary refugee community under the visionary leadership of His Holiness. Tibetans should cherish the principles of non-violence and democracy and many other vast contributions that His Holiness has made including bringing about a more peaceful world.

His Holiness was recognized at a most difficult period of Tibetan history. He was compelled to take over the spiritual and temporal powers at the tender age of sixteen. Similarly, at the age of twenty-four he had to leave his country and go into exile. In exile he was able to implement many of his long-held visions for democratization of Tibet. Major reforms included: the establishment of the Commission of the Tibetan People's Deputies in 1960; the promulgation of the Draft Constitution for a Future Tibet in 1963; adoption of the Charter of the Tibetans in Exile in 1991; the holding of the first direct election for Kalon Tripa in 2001; and finally in 2011 handing over of all political authority to the directly elected leadership. At that time His Holiness felt that it was an opportune moment for transferring political authority as Tibetans had reached greater maturity in democratic ideals and commitment to their practice. Undaunted by numerous challenges, sixty years of His Holiness' leadership has made the people of Tibet capable of standing on our own feet.

While deciding to hand over political authority to the directly-elected Tibetan leadership His Holiness stated: "although you have not welcomed my decision, let me reassure you that as long as Tibetan people retain their faith in me, I will continue to uphold my responsibilities. I believe that eventually Tibetan people will come to appreciate my decision." It should be noted that His Holiness took this decision at a time when so many authoritarian rulers around the world still brutally clung to power. The world hails this wise and far-sighted action towards a secular democracy.

Despite the anxieties of Tibetans in and outside Tibet over the last year, the devolution of political authority has ensured a smooth transition without major mishap due to the support and unity of Tibetans. The Kashag would like to appeal to all Tibetans to continue to remain united and extend their support to make this transition a success.

Today there is worldwide acknowledgement of the untiring contributions made by His Holiness as an advocate of non-violence, compassion, secular ethics, religious harmony and Tibetan freedom. His contributions have been marked by the highest honors including the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989. Most recently, His Holiness was awarded the prestigious 2012 Templeton Prize which recognized his "engagement with science and with people far beyond his own religious traditions" and for focusing "on the connections between the investigative traditions of science and Buddhism." Moreover, it is well known that despite the obstacles and pressures from the People's Republic of China the number of world leaders meeting with His Holiness is growing. It is also well known that his teachings are attracting an ever-growing global audience. Perhaps less known is that this audience includes thousands of Chinese from the Mainland including many members of China's more than 200 million Buddhists. Consequently, through their spiritual practice more Chinese are now learning about Tibet and its culture.

His Holiness has always stated that the final word on Tibet would be that of the Tibetans in Tibet. Despite forcible occupation by China for over fifty years, the Tibetan spirit and desire for freedom remains indomitable. Even the darkest period of the Cultural Revolution failed to crush the identity of the Tibetans. In the 1980's numerous protests took place against China's oppressive rule in Tibet. The landmark peaceful protests in 2008 were even larger in number and extended across the entire Tibetan plateau. The spate of self-immolations in Tibet since 2009 has clearly shown Tibetan aspirations for freedom and dignity remains strong.

Furthermore, the unshakeable Tibetan spirit and solidarity that now prevail across the three provinces are unprecedented in Tibet's history. The increasing number of people worldwide sympathetic to and interested in the Tibetan cause, culture and religion is a matter of pride. This has been possible solely because of His Holiness's leadership. For these vast contributions and achievement, and much more, we remain eternally grateful to His Holiness. The Great Fifth Dalai Lama helped strengthen Tibet by unifying the nation and creating greater consciousness of the Tibetan spirit and identity.

The Great Thirteenth Dalai Lama put Tibet on the world map by establishing relations with other countries and increasing its global status. Like his two great predecessors, His Holiness the Fourteenth Dalai Lama has contributed to strengthening internal unity of the Tibetans and the external profile of the Tibetan cause, and therefore will be recognized as amongst the great Dalai Lamas of Tibet.

At this delicate time external forces are trying to make every effort to undermine the legacy of His Holiness the Dalai Lama by creating disunity amongst Tibetans and disrupting the path towards secular democracy. For instance, the Chinese government is manipulating and financing different groups including the Shugden followers, and their actions have harmed the Tibetan cause. Tibetans should not fall prey to their manipulations and harmful intents. They should remain vigilant.

On August 8 this year, which coincides with Lhakar (Wednesday), Kalon Tripa will complete a year in office. To mark the day and more importantly to show our support, the Kashag calls on all Tibetans and friends to observe the day by organizing a global solidarity vigil. This international vigil will remember those Tibetans who have given up their lives for Tibet and show solidarity with every Tibetan in Tibet who continues to suffer oppression under Chinese rule.

This vigil will be followed by another key event, which is a four-day Special General Meeting to be held from September 25 to 28 in Dharamsala. The meeting will discuss and deliberate the ongoing crisis in Tibet and formulate appropriate action plans. A long-life offering will be also presented to His Holiness on behalf of the Tibetan people and administration during the meeting.

The Tibetan leadership remains firmly committed to non-violence and the Middle-Way Approach. We believe that the only way to resolve the issue of Tibet is through dialogue, and we remain prepared to engage in meaningful dialogue anywhere and at anytime. We strongly urge Beijing to accept the Middle-Way Approach, which seeks genuine autonomy for Tibetans within the People's Republic of China and within the framework of the Chinese constitution. The Tibetan leadership considers substance to be primary and process as secondary, and is ready to announce the special envoys of His Holiness the Dalai Lama to continue the dialogue process.

On this occasion, we would like to express our deep appreciation and gratitude to the government of India and her people, and, in particular the state of Himachal Pradesh, for their generous hospitality and support for more than fifty years. We also thank all those who support the Tibetan people.

Finally, like the Great Fifth who reunified Tibet and the Great 13th who was able to return to Tibet from India, we pledge to strive to facilitate the return of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama to the Potala Palace, which is the wish of all Tibetans and the universal cry of all those who have self-immolated. With fervent prayers for His Holiness' long life and may all his wishes be fulfilled. May the truth prevail in Tibet.

N.B. This is a rough translation of the original in Tibetan
THE STATEMENT OF THE KASHAG ON THE 77th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION OF HIS HOLINESS THE DALAI LAMA - www.phayul.com

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Yes, why not! Let's start an covert war in each other's territory. We can find out who are the first to be burn.
lets start ?? you have been conducting covert operations against india through your 5th columns in the NEFA region and via pakistan for decades !

ice berg

lets start ?? you have been conducting covert operations against india through your 5th columns in the NEFA region and via pakistan for decades !
If it is not taken out of your imagination, then please provide the source. No TOI thanks. :lol:

rockdog

Country flag
Comparing the "Burn of Tibet", the burning of Assam (a state with 30 million population) seems more serious, I think GOI should take care of its own business first. It's happy to see GOI is not as aggressive as posters here, otherwise the whole NE area of India will be under fire by China's support.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Comparing the "Burn of Tibet", the burning of Assam (a state with 30 million population) seems more serious, I think GOI should take care of its own business first. It's happy to see GOI is not as aggressive as posters here, otherwise the whole NE area of India will be under fire by China's support.
The difference is that they are not asking for Independence.

It is a question of religion - Tribal, animist, Christian vs Muslim.

But that you will not understand, since there is no religion in China.

Before you go any further, the religion that you will say is allowed, is organised and monitored religion by the Communist Party of China.

Independent religion is not permitted!

You forget that some parts of the NE are under the strong influence of the Baptist (US) Church and the Lutheran (German) Church.

You think these Churches will allow the NE to join China, when China does not allow free Christian Churches and free religious practices, resulting in underground 'home' Churches in China!

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
The difference is that they are not asking for Independence.
So United Liberation Front of Assam's (ULFA) is a peace loving NGO?

And PLA from Manipur is a franchise store system?

:thumb:

It is a question of religion - Tribal, animist, Christian vs Muslim.

But that you will not understand, since there is no religion in China.

Before you go any further, the religion that you will say is allowed, is organised and monitored religion by the Communist Party of China.

Independent religion is not permitted!

You forget that some parts of the NE are under the strong influence of the Baptist (US) Church and the Lutheran (German) Church.

You think these Churches will allow the NE to join China, when China does not allow free Christian Churches and free religious practices, resulting in underground 'home' Churches in China!
Don't cheat yourself, the things is much more complicated than religion issue. It contains colonization history and its remains, social development slowness, racial impact, immigration and AI's military oppression (i still remember the Naked parade of assam women, those raped by AI soldiers)...

Except so called "AP", China didn't want to other states to join China, and we don't want such mess situation.

India should thank its "self behave" on Tibet issue, and didn't go too far. That's why Chinese government don't provide any big support to your chaos and under development NE states. We don't want your NE states, but we surely have enough cards to make your states totally under fire, by manipulating those issues i mentioned above.

And this is also a good sample to let our Indian friends understand, when you pointing finger to Tibet issue, think about your situation on NE, if things are much worse do you still have the face to murmuring ours? :lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles