Ambassador
Country flag
Fight Club. Watch it & learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: VIP

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
^^He is lying. He wants that awesome movie all for himself.
Ra-One is an instant classic, do watch it and buy the most expensive ticket available.

Tomcat

Gentlemen I present to you my all time fav

TOP GUN

mayfair

2009: Lost memories- A 2002 Korean lockbuster

Storyline
"There are breakpoints in the history, the result of a single event may change the whole course... In 1909, an assassination attempt to a Japanese governor fails - the assassin was shot by a soldier. Now, in 2009, Korea is just another state of the Japan Empire and Seoul has become a major city. A Korean resistance group called Hureisenjin is formed to fight for liberty and independence. Two cops, a Japan and a Korean (who denied his heritage) are investigating the actions of this "terrorist" group. And their work lead them to an artifact of the ancient Korean religion of "Sun and Moon"."

niharjhatn

Wondering if anyone else has seen elite squad 1 and 2

IMDb - Elite Squad (2007)

IMDb - Elite Squad: The Enemy Within (2010)

A Brazilian movie that sound really cheesy... but don't let that fool you. Its about an elite paramilitary police force that are the 'Untouchables' (Eliot Ness Untouchables :laugh:, not the discriminatory term) of a largely corrupt system feeding of drug money.

Great action, but the politics and corruption aspects are heavily stressed as well, especially in number 2. Whilst I daresay drugs are not such a big problem in India, other forms of corruption are just as prevalent, and it forms an interesting parallel to the situation we have here.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Don't miss this

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Take this scene!

Zebra

Country flag
The Ghost and the Darkness, (1996 movie ) based on a true story .

The book (The Man-eaters of Tsavo ) set in East Africa , written by John Henry Patterson in 1907 that recounts his experiences while overseeing the construction of a railroad bridge in what would become Kenya.

John Patterson is the author and main character in the book. At that time, he was a Lieutenant Colonel in the British army trained as an engineer. He was also an avid amateur hunter .
Indian laborers brought in from British India to work on the railroad . Many stayed in East Africa after the completion of the project .

wiki.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
The Ghost and the Darkness, (1996 movie ) based on a true story .

The book (The Man-eaters of Tsavo ) set in East Africa , written by John Henry Patterson in 1907 that recounts his experiences while overseeing the construction of a railroad bridge in what would become Kenya.

John Patterson is the author and main character in the book. At that time, he was a Lieutenant Colonel in the British army trained as an engineer. He was also an avid amateur hunter .
Indian laborers brought in from British India to work on the railroad . Many stayed in East Africa after the completion of the project .

wiki.

I saw it almost 12 yrs ago. First movie that made me scared.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
My 22 year old son read Che's book. As far as I know he didn't get the T-shirt. I think I will rent MCD from Netflix.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles