The Enemy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru-dutt

@guru-dutt @Bornubus
As per your logic i am saying Muslim ruled over Hindu population 1000 years may raped every single Hindu women and that is why rape is in your genes because you are product of rapes and repeating this on your own women daily basis.
no those your ancesstors raped are nowcalled al bakistani muslims converts people like us were hindus and still hindus and we left owr lands but dint accepeted islam and arab/persian/central asian slaverry and kept fighting till the end and still surviving in huge numebers i know you are feeling bad for women your arab/central asian and persian and turk ancesstors gang raped and made owt confused nation like al bakistan :hehe::hippo:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@guru-dutt @Bornubus
As per your logic i am saying Muslim ruled over Hindu population 1000 years may raped every single Hindu women and that is why rape is in your genes because you are product of rapes and repeating this on your own women daily basis.
No this is a Paki Logic.

How come Indian Hindus are Rape Child if they are carrying the the Name/surname of their ancestors.We don't have Arab name,it's Sanskrit.

You have Arab Al Mulk name along with Other Paki's who have a mix of Perisan and Turk Surnames which means they/you are rape Childs of Turks Persians and Arabs,depending on who raped and Enslaved them.This is the reasons why no one is named after Porus and Dahir in Pak but Tariq and Shahriyar :lol:

Take what your Right hand possess because your left hand is always busy :lol:

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The Enemy

"He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare, And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere." Hazrat Ali Abn e Abi Talib R.A

Muslims invade and conquer Hindu dominated sub continent and ruled 1000 years and at the end the fall and take a part of the Indian empire as their own country in 1947 Pakistan.
Taking pride of your Turk, Arab masters achievement ?

Will the higher muslims like Arabs treat you like equals?

If not why the feeling of the pride or is it the pride in serving the Arab masters?

Last edited:

Bornubus

@Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Here is more about Sub continent weak Muslims.Your kind is so habituated to slavery that it begged foreigners to save Hindustani Musalman from Hindus notably Dogra,Marathas,Sikhs and Hindu Jats :lol:

B6mxkd3CcAA5hRj.png

This pig Syed Ahamd Barelwi whom you call Shaheed - his decapitated head was impaled on a spear by an ordinary Singh.

He was begging outsiders to liberate Indian Muslims from hindus.,typical weakling convert.

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
This show me the quality of Indian Defense forum and the moderation, i come to know why you people are keep joining PDF. Shame on you. such low life spine less creatures who do not have manners and can't be engaged in a meaningful discussion.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@Al_Asad_Al_Mulk I have not understood the point in the article.

Can you elaborate on this?

What is the relationship between Arabs and Hindus(sub continent muslims)?

what are your views Turkic and Arabic rule when you people were treated similar to Hindus, (just above because you belong to Islam)?

What are the achievements of sub continent muslims to be proud of in Turkic or Arabic rule?

How many prominent sub continent muslims(scientists,engineers,administrators,etc...etc...) who contributed to the civilization in those times, can you list atleast 20 in those 1000 years which helped your people ?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Tell me Sir Where are the Arabs now who conquered sub continent, by abusing you can't change the facts. It is India forum and you are ruining its reputation further. Just check PDF how quality discussion and debate we done with India members.
Quality discussion? The moment Indians say the truth, they get banned there.

Bornubus

beta maarkhoor ab jaa ke ya saab baten apne pitaajee wajsal aur kafee ko batana OK :cruisin2::lawl:
Wajsal has a personnel vendetta against Indians as he is a kashmiri and a former Jamwal slave.

We should've converted him when we had the chance.

sorcerer

Country flag
This show me the quality of Indian Defense forum and the moderation, i come to know why you people are keep joining PDF. Shame on you. such low life spine less creatures who do not have manners and can't be engaged in a meaningful discussion.
:D
Dont worry...the world is watching and by reading logical statements from the Indian side..the world wide web can decide how stupid pakis are and how shamelessly they lie and how easily they chicken out when confronted with the facts like paki govt..Shame on you!!!

c'mon..you guys cant even pitch and plant a propaganda right..and pakis become propagandoos in front of the world ..where its shoved back into the paki spot where it belongs.

This show me the quality of Indian Defense forum and the moderation where pakis taking DFI for granted like PDF are bashed and plastered all over the forum for the world to see.

guru-dutt

:D
Dont worry...the world is watching and by reading logical statements from the Indian side..the world wide web can decide how stupid pakis are and how shamelessly they lie and how easily they chicken out when confronted with the facts like paki govt..Shame on you!!!

c'mon..you guys cant even pitch and plant a propaganda right..and pakis become propagandoos in front of the world ..where its shoved back into the paki spot where it belongs.

This show me the quality of Indian Defense forum and the moderation where pakis taking DFI for granted like PDF are bashed and plastered all over the forum for the world to see.
in short al bakistanies ghar ke sher hain jo either bend over back wards to any one who is ready to pay free weapons and monitarry aid or fight like paid mercenarries for any one with cash watch this @Al_Asad_Al_Mulk this will tell you who are al bakistanies and what USA or turkey or rich arab states of mashrik e ghusta think of you ... and you are saying indians to have shame :blah:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
No wonder why this forum is empty as compared to PDF from where you booted out. Poor Indian members using abuses to prove their point.
You talk about rapes do check what you are people are doing with Indian women daily basis.
Lots of proof are shown in this thread, but you conveniently choose to ignore them and concentrate on other posts. This is what is wrong with you brainless pakis.

guru-dutt

Written clearly by a madrasa educated illiterate. Look at all the grammatical mistakes in there. Shame on you. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
sirji grametical mistkes to mujh se bhee bahut hotee hain to kya aap mere jaise paleed short dark evil yaindoo baniye ka bhee yoon hi mazaak uraate ho :crying:

guru-dutt

Nope we are not abusing you,we are abusing the writer of this story - Bhen Chod (Cousin lover ) Markhoor.
well sirji most of the punjabi , arain and sindhi al bakistanies are bhen chod as they since genrations have marry there first cousins and thats the main reason why persians turks pakhtoons and arabs look with disghust towards them:hippo::lawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles