Long walk
Country flag
there is naval pakfa , but it isn't means there will be naval fgfa
cause have homegrown amca
are you a Time traveler
indian need just 60 to 70 aircraft and this will be fulfilled by amca
For a Carrier Only ..!
investing in naval fgfa will be waste of money cause we have amca
add a Catapult and Increase Power of Front Landing gear .enough to convert a FGFA into naval version
instead of naval fgfa navy will go for submarines and other ships
are you Drunked ... seriously
I will read ajay shukla ,don't know about him
See how Intelligent He is

I posted his interview with a IAF personnel in NDTV Program somewhere in Dassault MMRCA Thread

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
see It's already discussed with relevant Explanation of Rafale Mirage and Jaguar capabilities against Tejas

What I understand By Reading DFI and Some other Forums Gather Knowledge from Experts and My own analogy

Tejas is Something whose range is nearly 700 km or 40 min with two 1200 ltr Drop Tanks with Some Normal Payloads of 2 A2A Missiles and 2 500KG PGM's

Those who are all saying cranked Delta , It can stand against F 16 ,Gripen ..two MK 1 Defeat rafale all are

Please continue such Matters here ..where i don't want to bring down the quality of the Thread
Thanks mate ,

fuel fraction is the critical factor in deciding range the of a fighter plane, not fancy specs given by makers,

If you only get official IAF answers regarding each MMRCA contender's

maximum take off weight in hot and humid indian summer conditions,

STRs and ITRs achievedin hot and humid indian summer conditions,

range with what weapon load in what altitude in hot and humid indian summer conditions,

their top sea level speed in indian hot weather conditions ,

and compare it with tejas mk-1s spec ,

you can get an objective view on the facts before you,

Do you know that IAf has given the above info in sealed covers to the respective MMRCA fighter makers with an oath that it will never reveal them openly.

Please explain why such a clause was put forth in the MMRCA tenders,

And please note that none of the MMRCA contenders have gone to down with what each and every one achieved in indian humid hot weather conditions?

It would have been a great PR material to publish them. Why are they not doing it and asking IAf to keep quiet about it?

Please go through how the hot and humid or arid atmosphere conditions do to engine thrust and other extreme specs like top speed to any fighter.

That will reveal more than what you believe in my or any body else's claim.

Those Guys Put Your Expert on their Ignore list
but I will not ignore their wrong claims on tejas in this thread or any other thread.

And I will continue to give factual replies to their :bs: with irrefutable stats to show their true worth in the way they deserve,

What will be more entertaining for me is they will try to counter me with even more :bs: and ultimately will be caught with their pants down,

Like the some jockey guy whose bluff is being called right nowin ADA Tejas IV thread just a few hours ago,
His :bs: about fighters with 58 and more degree wing sweep are useless has blown on his face,

by my reminding him gently that IAF wanted to buy the 126 of the same higher 58 degree , RSS fly by wire ,low wing loading ,tail less deltas, large wing area, even lower TWR, Mirage-2000 as late as 2004.

At that time IAf did not want to buy lower wing swept angle, lower wing area, high wing loading , non RSS ,high TWR, non delta fighter like Mig-29 which he praises sky high.

And it was the refusal of the NDA govt to be not sucked into allegations of corruption in a single vendor deal which transformed the 126 mirage-2000 deal into MMRCA tender.

Why even a few years ago IAF wanted to buy used mirage-2000 from Qatar, and just now spending close to 40 million dollar per fighter to upgrade the same higher 58 degree , RSS fly by wire ,low wing loading ,tail less deltas, large wing area, even lower TWR, Mirage-2000 , which some jockey guy says is useless.

higher 58 degree , RSS fly by wire ,low wing loading ,tail less deltas, large wing area, even lower TWR, Mirage-2000 mirage-2000 has a much better top speed than the later era high TWR delta canard like rafale which is extolled by the guys. Why?

If same higher 58 degree , RSS fly by wire ,low wing loading ,tail less deltas, large wing area, even lower TWR, Mirage-2000 is draggy how come mirage-2000 has a much higher topspeed than rafale?

Last edited:

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
@SajeevJino
I am just eternal thankful to you the way you have explained to make fgfa a naval fgfa ,
tomorrow you will say what it need to develop a fighter just go there add a engine, add a radar, tyres, airframe of composite materials,cockpit,avionics,canard, and fighter is ready
really salute your expert and you

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
@SajeevJino
I am just eternal thankful to you the way you have explained to make fgfa a naval fgfa ,
Findout and Give me the Link of future Russian Aircraft carrier Progarme thread in DFI
tomorrow you will say what it need to develop a fighter just go there add a engine, add a radar, tyres, airframe of composite materials,cockpit,avionics,canard, and fighter is ready
how Many Catapult Based Fighters Operating all over the World ..!! Tell me the Answer

really salute your expert and you
Don't Bring them ..Just me and You

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
Nations that have retained large
aircraft carriers and high performance
CATOBAR (Catapult Assisted Take Off
But Arrested Recovery) (the United
States Navy, Brazilian Navy, and
French Navy) are still using catapults
for their superior power and flexibility.
Other navies operate STOVL aircraft,

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
right now vikrant will have tejas mk2
the problem is vishal
its with catapult , so simply ada will build naval amca as catapult launch

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

@abhi_the _gr8_maratha how old are you Bro ...?

:aww: Just saw that you're Age in your Profile ...You have lot of things to Catch Up ..

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Nations that have retained large
aircraft carriers and high performance
CATOBAR (Catapult Assisted Take Off
But Arrested Recovery) (the United
States Navy, Brazilian Navy, and
French Navy) are still using catapults
for their superior power and flexibility.
Other navies operate STOVL aircraft,
from where you Copied ...Link it

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag

@abhi_the _gr8_maratha how old are you Bro ...?

:aww: Just saw that you're Age in your Profile ...You have lot of things to Catch Up ..
age never matters
how old was tendulkar when he entered international cricket
how old was bhagat singh when he was hanged?
how old was shivaji maharaj when he formed kingdom(just 16)
how old are members who qualify for nda
do you know average age of scientist who created indian mom(mangalyan) its just 26
do you know age of carl magnuson who just effected vishwanathan anand
most of great poets are near to 25 year old like keats,shelley etc.
let my age whatever it is but its not me who have reading and writing problem
its not me who can't differentiate between fgfa and pakfa
its not me who say 4th gen mirage better than 4.5 gen tejas
its not me who says to invest in 2 catapult launch aircraft for just one one aircraft carrier

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
@SajeevJino
amca will be a catapult launch
vikrat will be equipped with tejas mk2
viky with mig29k
and vishal is catapult launch + in investing in amca so amca is catapult launch so tell me why we need two catapult launch aircraft

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

:yo: Right Here

You doesn't told of for which aircraft's replacement we need additional rafale?
Should I told to you ..we are Going to increase our Squadron No. Baby ..we are going to build Rafale's in our Country Kid ..Do you think we stop the No of Sukhois at 270 or 280

the link you posted is nothing but a possibility as the report says
It's directly from the Horse mouth baby ..from the Link

India could buy up to 189 of the Rafale fighter jets currently being used by France to bomb Islamist militants in Mali, sources close to negotiations on the multi-billion dollar deal have told AFP.

why not worry about cost? India is developing country not like america,
So we start Shrink our Defence or we should Import Defence Equipment from China Because they are Cheap and Meet your Requirements
and first try to read a post neatly ,
Yeah system display still having some Dusts ..that's why I can't able to read Neatly :p

what the article says is what antony announced in lok sabha, now read what the article says ----->

"In a written statement tabled in the Lok Sabha on Monday, Antony's deputy, Jitendra Singh, stated, "The MiG-21 and MiG-27 aircrafts of the IAF have already been upgraded and currently equip 14 combat squadrons.These aircraft, however, are planned for being phased out over the next few years and will be replaced by the LCA."
Read Carefully Those who said what is the Real Theory Behind the Statement

Lot of assumptions in the article. It's not a guarantee that 14 MiG-27 and MiG-21 squadrons would be replaced by 14 Tejas squadrons.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/indian-air-force/58347-iaf-buy-14-tejas-squadrons.html

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
@SajeevJino
there is lot of difference between rafale and su30mki cause we develop engine of su30mki in india with full tot , will we get this facility with rafale?
and read carefully it is WRITTEN STATEMENT IN LOK SABHA, no one will give written statement in lok sabha without guarantee
and you are taking about cost! French always fools us when it comes to cost , its some one like you who agrees to modernize a mirage in 43 million dollar! Just imagine what we will have to say for modernization of rafale. When did I said to buy chinese? What I am saying is a 4.5 gen fighter in 25 million is always preferable and in cost of 63 rafale we can fill void created by mig21 and mig27 by buying tejas

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
This is not the thread to talk about jets. Unless you guys are high on jet-fuel.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
@SajeevJino
there is lot of difference between rafale and su30mki cause we develop engine of su30mki in india with full tot , will we get this facility with rafale?
Negotiations are going with Key aspects Include Engine Tech transfer and Help to the Aura UCAV
and read carefully it is WRITTEN STATEMENT IN LOK SABHA, no one will give written statement in lok sabha without guarantee
as of Twinbalde said .Lot of assumptions in the article
and you are taking about cost! French always fools us when it comes to cost , its some one like you who agrees to modernize a mirage in 43 million dollar! Just imagine what we will have to say for modernization of rafale.
We are Just Customers ...History teach us Many Things Include the Russians too ...~~

When did I said to buy chinese?
you Get a 4+ Fighter as low as any other Fighter in the World from the Chinese Market ...you said about Cost isn't

What I am saying is a 4.5 gen fighter in 25 million is always preferable and in cost of 63 rafale we can fill void created by mig21 and mig27 by buying tejas
man How many Time I told You ..Please don't quote Me If you again repeat this

Tejas ---> Light Fighter ---> Point Defence
Su 30---> Heavy Fighter --> Air Dominance/Multi Role
Rafale---> Medium Fighter---> Multirole Ops

Tejas not compared to Rafale or Su 30 and Vice-Verse

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
I don't want to be a Part of downing the MMRCA Thread ..that's why I bring it Here ..:S
if you don't want to bring quality of a thread then foot post in it
now tejas is multirole and can compared with many participated in indian mmrca deal , tejas better than j10,gripen cd ,f16 and f18( in indian condition)
you agreed than french fool us cause we are customer then why not purchase desi fighters ?
if cost is not a problem then why not buy eurofighter typhoon rather rafale?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles