The Chinese Navy Has a Problem

huaxia rox

As a chini said in another thread, bomb all the naval bases!!

China thinks it can "missile" it's way out of any situation.
you know people just sometimes say something mainly for fun........unless you guys really mean it when chanting you can 'nuke pak'.........'nuke SL'.........

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What does any of that got to do with the topic? getting old and senile?
Learn to stic to topic, surely it is not your first time on a forum?
No, reminding a half wit that I was replying his inanity.

Sad that you did not realise that I was here way before you and only a dimwit would not know that!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
by 'fly over' i was implying 'bomb the shit out of them'........when would that happen??? waiting for iran or nk to fight the 1st shot??? you know those things are not made for doing the job of u2 dont you?
Just as Peaceful Rise means Hegemonic Aggression,k what ho?!

you know people just sometimes say something mainly for fun.
How droll.

All bunkum left behind like dog poo for fun?

Last edited:

huaxia rox

Just as Peaceful Rise means Hegemonic Aggression,k what ho?!
1 is that suppossed to be an answer to answer when???? or you just cant answer 'when do you think thoses weapons like b2 can be used to attack iran or/and north korea'....those things have been flying around for long.........just no bombs dropped so far..........you dont have to answe that if you dont know the answer.....

2 Peaceful Rise means we need to rise and gain the peace......if we cant rise then we need to develope but if we cant get the peace then fights may be needed so that we can get the peace and then well rise.......my personaly understanding......

How droll.

All bunkum left behind like dog poo for fun?
so you really mean it when chanting nuke pak nuke SL??? i thought you guys said that for fun............jesus christ..........when and how???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
1 is that suppossed to be an answer to answer when???? or you just cant answer 'when do you think thoses weapons like b2 can be used to attack iran or/and north korea'....those things have been flying around for long.........just no bombs dropped so far..........you dont have to answe that if you dont know the answer.....

2 Peaceful Rise means we need to rise and gain the peace......if we cant rise then we need to develope but if we cant get the peace then fights may be needed so that we can get the peace and then well rise.......my personaly understanding......

so you really mean it when chanting nuke pak nuke SL??? i thought you guys said that for fun............jesus christ..........when and how???
Your rant not understood.

Bombing?

State issues in clear terms.

Peaceful Rise means intimidation?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I understand English and not Chinese pretensions to English.

That is my problem with you all.

You think you are writing English.

When will B2s attack Iran and North Korea?

When the time is ripe!

One does not go dropping bombs to show supremacy.

The Chinese may go attacking its neighbours in the SCS, but that is not the way to win wars.

The Chinese forget their own Master strategist Sun Tsu

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

when the time is ripe........thats an answer or question???

my take is time will never be ripe................very small clashes between north and south korea possible.....iran and isral possile..........using b2 and likes.......deep involvements of the us..........never....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
when the time is ripe........thats an answer or question???

my take is time will never be ripe................very small clashes between north and south korea possible.....iran and isral possile..........using b2 and likes.......deep involvements of the us..........never....
Can you predict what can happen tomorrow?

Are you a soothsayer?

linjooo

I certainly believe at this momentum, China has no chance to defeat US Navy but stay very close to the coast understand their missile protection. While in a long run, whether US can still control all the important geopolitical nodes is still questionable. It is pretty interesting that I see so many Chinese stay in an Indian forum, while almost no Indian post anything in Chinese forum. One of the most important thing to remember when compete is to know your rivals even better than yourselves.

ice berg

I certainly believe at this momentum, China has no chance to defeat US Navy but stay very close to the coast understand their missile protection. While in a long run, whether US can still control all the important geopolitical nodes is still questionable. It is pretty interesting that I see so many Chinese stay in an Indian forum, while almost no Indian post anything in Chinese forum. One of the most important thing to remember when compete is to know your rivals even better than yourselves.
Eh... that got more to do the language been used on forums than a sinister plan of "knowing your rivals".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles