The 10 Best McDonald's Meals You Won't Find in the U.S.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ what does a vegetarian eat at KFC ? :rofl:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
^Who told you i am a Vegetarian ?
although i prefer eating non-veg on Tuesdays (just kidding) :D

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ So you are definitely Sindhi !

Today is Tuesday. Post a pic with chicken and today's newspaper.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In China, they cannot say McDonald, since their characters do not support the pronunciation.

They call it Mai Dang Lao.

It would not sound OK in India since it would mean Mother Bring the Dung! :pound:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
^^ So you are definitely Sindhi !

Today is Tuesday. Post a pic with chicken and today's newspaper.
:facepalm:
Read my post again, Dude.
I clearly said (just kidding), although i wont deny i have eaten non-veg on Tuesdays on many occasions but that was not because i wanted to hurt someone's religious feeling or wanted to look "Kwel". :taunt:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ Not eating non-veg on Tuesday is a very North Indian thing.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Are these people determined to ruin the health of people of EVERY country in the world ?
Whatever it takes to make a profit. Besides, most people can't afford to eat daily at McDonalds.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
McDonalds is one of the few chains which does breakfast in India. If you want to grab a bite in the morning, there is nothing else available.

I was in McD early morning a few days back and sampled their breakfast menu. Had hash browns, pancakes, sausage and egg mcmuffin, and a hot chocolate, goddamn delicious :D
You are tempting me serious time to grab a bite there. It's been so long that I have even forgotten what was on menu with these guys.

If you have young kids then a trip to the local McD is almost a monthly or at times weekly affair.

The Toys with the Happy meal are the ultimate deciding factor for the kids.
Yeah, I guess so, so say my friends as well. Quite a dating place some of the outlets used to be back in times when we used to crowd the place, then it was CCD.

Oh! Makes me recall the Brista at Saket, one could hop in any time quite literally.

cloud_9

Country flag
Where's my Grand Angus Burger (heard they launched it with a lamb patty also) :hungry:

Eating junk food in India is kind of expensive.Last time I was in Chandigarh with my friend....we ran out of cash......had nearly 500 bucks left and we were too lazy to walk all the way to an ATM.....saw a Subway....thought to myself maybe instead of spending too much money at those dhabas we should buy 2 foot long subs.....saw the price it was 300+ for a foot long+salad+drink :fu:......Went to a dhaba ate tanduri roti + shahi paneer....paid around 400 bucks for 2 people :win:

When people tell me that Maca's,KFC,Pizza Hut,Domiinos are junk food...I'm like :bplease:...it costs a fortune in India :pft:

PS- That was my first time at a Subway restaurant in India :rolleyes:

pmaitra

Oh! Makes me recall the Brista at Saket, one could hop in any time quite literally.
Barrista you mean?

I took a Sindhi girl there on a date, prior to a concert we were to attend. This was near Nariman Point.

She didn't take anything, but I took a large glass of coffee. It sucked, and was utterly bitter. I didn't like it, but pretended I did. I could see her chuckling deep inside her mind, although she did everything she could to hide it.

Later, I confessed to her.

I do frequent Starbucks here. I guess it's an acquired taste.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Barrista you mean?

I took a Sindhi girl there on a date, prior to a concert we were to attend. This was near Nariman Point.

She didn't take anything, but I took a large glass of coffee. It sucked, and was utterly bitter. I didn't like it, but pretended I did. I could see her chuckling deep inside her mind, although she did everything she could to hide it.

Later, I confessed to her.

I do frequent Starbucks here. I guess it's an acquired taste.
I had a similar experience with my first visit to Barrista, although with my wife and daughter. We found the cold coffee too bitter and could not have it, but my daughter who was 3 years old at that time finished the glass in no time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles