Thai Muslims Protest Buddhist Schools...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I am against all conversions by allurement or force.

I am all for inter faith marriage.

I would like to place on record that there are Muslim communities that do not force people to change their faith to marry Muslims.

The Syedna (Borah muslim?) gave permission to three girls I know to marry Hindus.

Two are Army Officers and one is an Army Officer's son!

So, it is time to realise that some Muslim sects are liberal and not of the 'kattar' variety of popular opinion!

Every Muslim is not Bukhari, Syed Shabuddin or Owassi. They are idiots. They require votes to survive and milk the Muslims of their money!
Dont let sickular. All minorities should be viewed in suspicion.

sarcasm/

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And how is this connected with the Thailand issue?

KS

Bye bye DFI
yes that too fucking seriously. for palestians hamas is nationalist organization preserving there way and taking the fight to the enemy. that sounds familiar
You are way too past the return point in being brainwashed ! Hamas is a nationalist organisation ..LOL...for fuck sake its a globally sanctioned terrorist organisation that gets its mental orgasm from firing rockets into civvie areas in Israel and celebrating it.

except that rss dont take the fight to the enemy rather they target Indian muslims. I would atleast have respect for them if they planted bombs in pakistan.
Now who is the terrorist sympthathizer ? :lol:

Thats why he wrote a letter even to paki president. talk about being an embarrassment :lol:.
For all the goodness in the world it may have been Dog Vijay wo could have written that letter as Aseem dude has clearly said he has not written any letter and his brother has corroborated it. :wave:

Says the person who celebrates killing of Indian prime minister.
I'm indifferent to the death of that ...<any choiciest word from any of the 22 official language in India>....

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

sarcasm/
Indeed.

Study this in depth since you are a self acclaimed researcher.

Why should there be smoke without a fire?

Has the Shias or Bohras been aggressive?

How do they survive when the Sunnis are given it real hard and proper?

Take any part of the world. How is it that the Sunnis who are acting as fools to force their religion, culture et al when they don't allow in countries other cultures to include Shia, Sufi, non Islamic culture etc where they are the majority like Saudi Arabia etc?

Don't you think that the Sunnis are behaving as total skunks?

Are you suggesting that Shias are non believing pagans?

If you want your religious and cultural identity in Europe to be recognised, how is it that you are so intolerant of their religious and cultural identity in you Sunni lands?

Why do you hide behind your metaphoric burkha?

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI

sarcasm/
Trying to be oversmart, are we ?

Who said anything about "all" minorities ? There are model minorities as well - for example Parsis,Jains.

I will not mind even if they become the majority in India because those people go by the adage of "Live and let live".

KS

Bye bye DFI
I take it you've never been to a Indian muslim marriage let alone an arab one.

lol arabs and dowry.
FYI I have been in Gulf for more than a year and I know what I am talking about. You ?

you really are scared. native culture...next time dont mouth off northies because afterall we all share same exact culture.

luckily people like you dont exist in our armed forces or we'd be fucking toast by now.
There exists solid precedents for me to be suspicious. Not my heartache if you fail to see something in front of your naked eye.

There is a NOT a single nation on this earth that has managed to retain its native culture after getting converted to the Semitic faith.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You are way too past the return point in being brainwashed ! Hamas is a nationalist organisation ..LOL...for fuck sake its a globally sanctioned terrorist organisation that gets its mental orgasm from firing rockets into civvie areas in Israel and celebrating it.
According to gobal reports rss is "extremist hindu organization". i wonder why modi was denied usa visa ?

next time dont cite the people that banned your idol from entering there own country.

Now who is the terrorist sympthathizer ? :lol:
since when hoping to kill terrorists being known as terrorist sympathizer ?

For all the goodness in the world it may have been Dog Vijay wo could have written that letter as Aseem dude has clearly said he has not written any letter and his brother has corroborated it. :wave:
talk about conspiracy theories :lol: you would give pakis a run for there money.

I'm indifferent the death of that .....................
Celebrate killing of Indian prime minister and then call yourself a nationalist. that's laughable :pound:

Galaxy

Country flag
Yes RSS has done good work but so did hamas in palestine and taliban in paki floods, so what is your point ? people from rss have confessed about bombing. at the same time that doesn't mean all people in rss are terrorists. i dont generalize like you. why were rajiv killers not hanged ? last i heard they weren't muslims.
Why you comparing RSS with Hamas and Taliban ? Comparison is absurd. RSS is nationalist social organisation and others are world biggest terrorist groups. RSS is group of people who do social activities and believes in national ideology. That's it. Few calls them as "Hindu terror" because it gives them some "Votes" unfortunately.

why people say ? you bring up atrocities from centuries gone by and then ask why people bring up gujarat that happened few years ago ? isn't this double standard ?
I bought Godhra and Gujarat both. Forget rest of the things. When Gujarat was big crime and pre-planned then Godhra was much bigger crime and pre-planned. There would be no Gujarat riot, if Godhra didn't happened. Why people don't talk ? This is double standard.

haj subsidy is illegal according to islam. there is a thread on it here. search for it. i dont ask govt for a free car but if the govt forcefully gives it to me then id be a fucking idiot not to take it. why does govt direct army to protect hindu pilgrims in there trek in kashmir ?
Why government is giving Haz subsidy ?? Isn't this against the secularism ?? Government should not give any such things to anyone for religious purpose. This is not secularism. Government is protecting even in vaishno devi which is giving million $ revenue to J&K government.

personally govt shouldn't be interfering in religious aspects.
I agree. Fair enough.

i have often seen you asking for similar things like china does that, pak did that, saudi banned that. in your heart you admire these countries and want India to go down there path. and hans being rehabilitated in xinjian :lol:
So, what you want ? We should leave Kashmiri Pandits as it is. Why not settle them in J&K. If Government wants, It is possible. But unfortunately, Government is weak and doesn't care too much. I gave example of Xinjiang, because CPC moved lots of Han and didn't allowed Muslims for complete demographic change. Here, kashmir pandits are native citizens.

even kashmiri pandits have driving license, ration card etc they need to be settled back but why did you mighty bjp not do that ? why is govt not killing chinese infiltrators in our territory ? because of secularism ?
BJP never came in power in any of the North-states. In Centre, for 6 years with the help of many regional parties. Also, BJP did focused on building fence, raising issue of illegal immigrants. They doing all the time, But Congress is ignoring.

I dont know whether he said it or not. many atheists on this forum deny that also. but did govt make it a policy ?
Government can't make religious things as policy.

Unlike you everyone doesn't see everything through prism of religion. you need to understand geopolitics and start from times of nehru and non-aligned movement to understand that.

Related to India means India-Sri Lanks, India-Bangladesh, India-Palestine and not hindu this and muslim that and christian this.
India is supporting Palestine to make good impression on Middle-East. I understand this fact and it's right also. I never see anything as religious angel, but so called secularist government does many things only because of vote bank from particular section no matter even if they have to become anti-Hindu.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Trying to be oversmart, are we ?

Who said anything about "all" minorities ? There are model minorities as well - for example Parsis,Jains.

I will not mind even if they become the majority in India because those people go by the adage of "Live and let live".
"live and let live" ? thats laughable coming from you

and yet tell what food people can eat and what cant be eaten ? :lol:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
FYI I have been in Gulf for more than a year and I know what I am talking about. You ?

There exists solid precedents for me to be suspicious. Not my heartache if you fail to see something in front of your naked eye.

There is a NOT a single nation on this earth that has managed to retain its native culture after getting converted to the Semitic faith.
So you confirm that arabs practice dowry like it happens in India ?

before you change your stance. because i see you are already smudging dowry and gifting things.

KS

Bye bye DFI
According to gobal reports rss is "extremist hindu organization". i wonder why modi was denied usa visa ?

next time dont cite the people that banned your idol from entering there own country.
"Global reports"...succh as ? Has RSS been sanctioned by the UN ? Has any country banned RSS ? Is there any Interpol red corner notice for any RSS leader ?

Like I said you are just pissing in the wind and I will not be surprised if it blows in your face.

since when hoping to kill terrorists being known as terrorist sympathizer ?
Now who is generalizing ? :lol:

talk about conspiracy theories :lol: you would give pakis a run for there money.
Aseem refuting all allegations and his brother corroborating it is in the public domain. Google uncle can help you.

Celebrate killing of Indian prime minister and then call yourself a nationalist. that's laughable
Nation != the <.......> ruling it.

So you confirm that arabs practice dowry like it happens in India ?

before you change your stance. because i see you are already smudging dowry and gifting things.
Even in Indian marriages DOWRY is given as a "GIFT".

What your point smartie ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
"live and let live" ? thats laughable coming from you

and yet tell what food people can eat and what cant be eaten ? :lol:
*facepalm*

I think there is some truth in Shahana's opinion.

Understand what is being said before replying with pointless, irrelevant posts.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
"Global reports"...succh as ? Has RSS been sanctioned by the UN ? Has any country banned RSS ? Is there any Interpol red corner notice for any RSS leader ?

Like I said you are just pissing in the wind and I will not be surprised if it blows in your face.
See the reports that your very own usa has to say about rss.

And technically if a piss in the wind then my piss would always hit someone else. technically! :)

Now who is generalizing ? :lol:
good god. so all of us who cheered when osama was killed are terrorist sympethizers ? listen, hoping that terrorists are killed doesn't make you a terrorist sympethizer.

why am i even explaining this to you ? when you openly celebrate killing of Indian prime minster by terrorist organization.

Aseem refuting all allegations and his brother corroborating it is in the public domain. Google uncle can help you.

Nation != the <.......> ruling it.
swing from post to post are we ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thank you.

It was a great debate over total tripe.

Stupidity took the cake including mine!

Good so see such Brainless Wonders like me!

I felt good to be in such 'exalted' company!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I have left it to more intelligent Mods to open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles